Pico hasn't posted on the IC for a month and I CAN"T TAKE IT NO MO!!!!

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm going bonkers and no one has taken the place of Pico, she could have scouted one to take her place on the IC. We do not have a replacement for AK-47 either. I'm in need of simpin a new light skin woman on the IC.

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Go recruit AK to come back, I hear she was thinkin bout it.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Someone stoled her computer. It was her friend so she needs one for christmas and her phone acts weird when it's on this phone.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Someone stoled her computer. It was her friend so she needs one for christmas and her phone acts weird when it's on this phone.

you need friends with benefits....

that are provided by their job...how in the world did her friend steal her cpu and it didnt result in fisticuffs?

She pressed charges on him, it was a friend of her family and she was helping him out and he decided her computer was the help he needed. I was about to put them paws on him and her family was too, until she told us not too and she didn't tell me this happen until 2 weeks after the fact. I was heated. I know her half of my life.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yeah, I think dude got indicted and he stole from a lot of females and almost got clapped by some women around here. ? is hilarious, but he shouldn't prey on women trying to help him out to get on his feet. And flow is crazy too and she held back so much too. She put the smack down on 300 lbs wome who thought they were tough cause she was only 5'2 and 120 lbs lol.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Pico's body will turn up sooner or later
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico's body will turn up sooner or later
    *? post
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    She gonna come back swingin with some new vids.......hopefully.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already told ya'll Pico and myself shared accounts. I was her for the last month of her posting. I'm still here...don't fret.

tumblr_mcf4gmgxcm1rrpsd7.gif

i bet you got a smorgasbord of ? pics during that time.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

you need friends with benefits....

that are provided by their job...how in the world did her friend steal her cpu and it didnt result in fisticuffs?

She pressed charges on him, it was a friend of her family and she was helping him out and he decided her computer was the help he needed. I was about to put them paws on him and her family was too, until she told us not too and she didn't tell me this happen until 2 weeks after the fact. I was heated. I know her half of my life.

didn't you start the thread and then answered why she hasn't.

? , stay off that ? or pass it around.

anyway...she aint post on here since i had half the IC turn on her an call her out for her egotistical ways. once people focused more on moreno and not her....she was about to commit dat.

light skin aint in no more.

i vote to have her back she needs to post a ? lip shot. who seconds?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol her friend stole her computer, she knows it, and she can't get it back?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol her friend stole her computer, she knows it, and she can't get it back?

if your number one cgoon was ajackson you would have to chalk that up as a loss too.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Pico is in the bootcamp yelling "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!" when the drill sergeant asks "what makes the green grass grow?" Knowing her I cant see her yelling that ? it's hilarious.

Im sure by now she's either gotten ? (military has a high rate of ? . Although a lot of it is just ? ruining men's lives to get out of trouble), has or is about to ? some random dude in bootcamp. Most military females are ? . Far from home and nobody really around to judge them. I havent met one yet that managed to get out of military service without getting ran through multiple times.

If she ain't in the Air Force than she LOST!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go recruit AK to come back, I hear she was thinkin bout it.

I'll get right on it.

2ns0xa8.jpg

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico is in the bootcamp yelling "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!" when the drill sergeant asks "what makes the green grass grow?" Knowing her I cant see her yelling that ? it's hilarious.

Im sure by now she's either gotten ? (military has a high rate of ? . Although a lot of it is just ? ruining men's lives to get out of trouble), has or is about to ? some random dude in bootcamp. Most military females are ? . Far from home and nobody really around to judge them. I havent met one yet that managed to get out of military service without getting ran through multiple times.

? im sure when u training in the woods an a fat ass passes we all think the same thing.

I agree with u but chick say the wanna serve they country. Being a ? collector keeps morale up so she is helping.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Go walk outside...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do simps simp irl?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH @ all this pure truth typed

you must be a complete civilian because all military vets had to take an oath that we would never reveal the secret lives of military slores

also cats might as well be happy with the pics they already got of Pico.............cause it's all downhill from here

the Army don't take care of its women over the long term...........ain't too many sexy chicks on VA disability bruh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Pico gettin her back blown in the military
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    34hhtmg.jpg

what in the hell is up wit her eyebrows
  • Max.