SleepwalkingInJapan
SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
r2j0vd.png

2 goats, who's better?

Andre Johnson vs Calvin Johnson 34 votes

Dre
35%
buttuh_bgreenwood1921infamous114d.greenHustleThaDonsthiphop101FlyFreeCtJDSTAYWITITSour-CreamevoljeanyespurpngoldThatPigskinGuy007 12 votes
Megatron
64%
wilberdmillzbow to royaltyBcotton5thagamevageneral08unspoken_respectcoop9889Already Home_17texasdaking88StoneColdMikeyMister B.KeepOnPushingShizlanskyVulcanRavenBuilt 4 cuban linx_Menace_nj2089blu197PiffyHazeHyenaKilla 22 votes

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we done this thread plenty of times before....
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron
    have they gone head up plenty of times before ?????????????????
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron
    Megatron gets TD's.

I think Dre only had double digit TD's one year.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a couple of years ago i would/did say AJ... but CJ has that belt now
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Megatron gets TD's.

I think Dre only had double digit TD's one year.

I don't think he's ever done it. Megatron.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dre
    I say Dre simply because he's more refined as a route runner and overall receiver. If he was 4 inches shorter he would still be in the league. Megatron wouldn't.

Both are good, both are top 5, etc, etc. So miss me with the stan whining.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre
    You know where I stand on this. I could pull up the stats and ? but I don't feel like it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron
    Megatron....andre would have way better numbers but injuries slowed him up and he has schaub as his qb which dont help him for ?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Dre
    Megatron....andre would have way better numbers but injuries slowed him up and he has schaub as his qb which dont help him for ?

So Andre has 463 receiving yards in the last 2 games because he threw the ball to himself?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre

He would have better numbers if Luck or Manning was his QB, huh VA?

*Steps back. Instigation. Complete.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megatron
    Pause at Trey Wingo

"give it up for Johnson and Johnson"
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Dre
    Pause at Trey Wingo

"give it up for Johnson and Johnson"

They were doing that ? all day yesterday on twitter.

"This game is gonna come down to which team has the better Johnson."

n/h
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Megatron
    i dunno to be honest , both are beast

if i had to say i'd probably say Calvin just due to the fact he finds the Endzone a little more

Andre has 55 Total TD's in 10 (and counting) seasons worth

Calvin has 53 in 6 (and counting) seasons worth
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Megatron

So Andre has 463 receiving yards in the last 2 games because he threw the ball to himself?

then explain the 35 yards he had against chicago.....lol@ bragging about him having a big day against weak ass jags and lions secondary ? outta here
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Megatron

He would have better numbers if Luck or Manning was his QB, huh VA?

*Steps back. Instigation. Complete.

Probably so
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dre

then explain the 35 yards he had against chicago.....lol@ bragging about him having a big day against weak ass jags and lions secondary ? outta here

So Calvin Johnson has never had a bad game? Okay. Not only that, that Chicago game was wet and the field was horrible. You gonna air it out in that type of weather? Not likely.
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Megatron
    i have no clue how to do those damn Poll threads and add pics and videos in it cuz the set up aint the same as posting a regular Thread , im trying to make one for Basketball player comparison

*Reggie Post*
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Megatron

So Calvin Johnson has never had a bad game? Okay. Not only that, that Chicago game was wet and the field was horrible. You gonna air it out in that type of weather? Not likely.

Never said and plus it wasnt like andre got those yards on bomb passes he got them on some YAC ? and when schaub did throw it deep he kept over throwing the TE.....dont cry about the weather if the ? is wide open why not throw it to him? smh
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Megatron
    i have no clue how to do those damn Poll threads and add pics and videos in it cuz the set up aint the same as posting a regular Thread , im trying to make one for Basketball player comparison

*Reggie Post*

Lmao this ? here
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Dre

Never said and plus it wasnt like andre got those yards on bomb passes he got them on some YAC ? and when schaub did throw it deep he kept over throwing the TE.....dont cry about the weather if the ? is wide open why not throw it to him? smh

We barely passed in the 2nd half of that game because of the weather. I'm not crying about ? . If the run game is working, why pass in those conditions? Lol @ Andre getting most of his yards on YAC. Is that not what he's paid to do?! What receiver do you know just gets paid to catch the ball and go down to the ground? You're a ? .
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Megatron

We barely passed in the 2nd half of that game because of the weather. I'm not crying about ? . If the run game is working, why pass in those conditions? Lol @ Andre getting most of his yards on YAC. Is that not what he's paid to do?! What receiver do you know just gets paid to catch the ball and go down to the ground? You're a ? .

30 carries for like a 100 yards? running game wont all that great.....you couldnt answer the question why not throw it if your wr is open? because schaub deep passes arent that accurate.....you was talking like schaub puts the ball in his hands everytime he does deep which he dont that's why I brought up YAC dumb ? so like I said schaub isnt the big reason why johnson got those yards ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Megatron
    Will Munny wrote: »
    AJ Green

He's really good he's def. Top 5 , but he doesn't have that type of strength yet ...Andre & Calvin can straight up man handle a CB