MOM FORCED TO WATCH THE MURDER OF HER SON IN COURT

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
Screen-shot-2012-11-28-at-11.21.13-AM.png

Tracy Francis, 40, was shot in the chest, causing a wound that a medical expert testified was enough to ? him. Francis hit the ground and the killer fired 11 more times, hitting him in the head, arms, thigh, buttocks and ?

This is just too much,” the mother said of the footage from the September 2011 shooting on Park Hill Ave. in Staten Island. “To see a human being do that to another human being — I don’t have words for it. That is just wicked — too wicked. That breaks my heart.”
Asim Martinez, 33, has been charged with murder.

Screen-shot-2012-11-28-at-11.20.39-AM.png

Authorities said Martinez and Francis got into an argument on Sept. 3, 2011. Martinez claimed Francis, a father of three, spat on his wife. The suspect said Francis was the aggressor and he was merely defending himself. “I hope and wish that he would rot in hell,” the victim’s mom said. “That’s what I hope.”

http://www.blackmediascoop.com/2012/11/28/its-too-much-mom-forced-to-watch-the-murder-of-her-son-in-court/

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Authorities said Martinez and Francis got into an argument on Sept. 3, 2011. Martinez claimed Francis, a father of three, spat on his wife. The suspect said

Well if true, and if by "his" meaning Martinez, I can't see any other way this could have played out.

Maybe not in a public setting, but there are some things that are just going to result in murder.

Do you want your kids to know you let a man spit on they mom and get away with it?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was she forced though?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    What provoked him to spit on ol girl is the question
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Authorities said Martinez and Francis got into an argument on Sept. 3, 2011. Martinez claimed Francis, a father of three, spat on his wife. The suspect said

Well if true, and if by "his" meaning Martinez, I can't see any other way this could have played out.

Maybe not in a public setting, but there are some things that are just going to result in murder.

Do you want your kids to know you let a man spit on they mom and get away with it?

So your solution is to get thrown in jail for life or even executed? The ? is wrong with you?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    dat ass!!!!

I feel bad becuz it caught my eye too....man I aint ?
  • leftcoastkev
    edited November 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »

So your solution is to get thrown in jail for life or even executed? The ? is wrong with you?

That's why I said not in a public setting, meaning not hot enough to get caught.

An ass whooping ain't ? , lol. Don't nobody really fear that when it will be over with after the pain. That ? will heal and well you'll get an assault charge and thrown in jail anyway along your theme.

So what you gon do...call the police because a man spit on your wife?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

That's why I said not in a public setting, meaning not hot enough to get caught.

An ass whooping ain't ? , lol. Don't nobody really fear that when it will be over with after the pain. That ? will heal and well you'll get an assault charge anyway along your theme.

? like you are the cause for all the wack ? that happens in black communities on a daily basis. Committing murder because some dude spat on your wife. Again what the ? is wrong with you? Sane individuals do not commit murder based on something so childish.
  • leftcoastkev
    Options

An ass whooping ain't ? , lol. Don't nobody really fear that when it will be over with after the pain. That ? will heal and well you'll get an assault charge anyway along your theme.

? like you are the cause for all the wack ? that happens in black communities on a daily basis. Committing murder because some dude spat on your wife. Again what the ? is wrong with you? Sane individuals do not commit murder based on something so childish.

Ok, I am insane by your logic. I'm okay with that.

Oh, the irony. I'm going back in forth to 'rage' about rage.

Be a man......and let me spit on your wife b.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are several steps to take before murder in that situation.

Cutting off that man's lips and his tongue would suffice, or
    even breaking multiple bones in his body to remind him of the severity
    of his foolish actions.

Killing isnt always the solution.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably said some off the wall ? you know women....but buddy overreacted he couldve just whooped his ass but then again maybe he couldnt so he shot him.

You have to be careful bringin men to the point of aggression because for some its a point of no return. No restraint no mercy.

But yea she probably said some off the wall ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why don't you just fight you know throw your hands up like real men used to do. Or how about SPITTING ON HIS WIFE OR MOTHER. now that ? is never going to ? the wife he killed for ever again.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *looks around*

smash on the mom
    i'll console her with some ?
  • leftcoastkev
    edited November 2012
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

why don't you just fight you know throw your hands up like real men used to do. Or how about SPITTING ON HIS WIFE OR MOTHER. now that ? is never going to ? the wife he killed for ever again.

Wait what?
    You gon seriously go outta your way to track down somebody family to they house or out and about with the intent purpose of spitting on them. Lol. If I spit on somebody's mom, I expect an attempt to murk me straight up, as well as vice versa.

Nothing inherently wrong with kicking somebody's ass behind it but that is a level of disrespect some people don't play with. An ass whooping is only temporary tho, and you can do time behind that ass whooping too. A lot of people ain't gonna let an ass whooping be just that.

Yeah he's a hot headed ? to ? someone in court and got caught.
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/angry-samuel-l-jackson/you-a-? -? -yeah-i-said-it.jpg[/img]
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably self defense
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

An ass whooping ain't ? , lol. Don't nobody really fear that when it will be over with after the pain. That ? will heal and well you'll get an assault charge and thrown in jail anyway along your theme.

Its called knocking the ? out b. No need for guns unless he set foot into your house. He shot him more times after he was down and his ? wife was probably lying like hoes normally do. So now this idiot is going to jail and someone else will be ? his wife and eating his kids cereal while he is getting comforted by fleece in jail. Loss.
  • leftcoastkev
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

Its called knocking the ? out b. No need for guns unless he set foot into your house. He shot him more times after he was down and his ? wife was probably lying like hoes normally do. So now this idiot is going to jail and someone else will be ? his wife and eating his kids cereal while he is getting comforted by fleece in jail. Loss.

I feel you. Everybody got they limits man. He went about that wrong way, but we all gotta live life how we see fit.

*dead* @ Fleece tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get spat on everyday, b.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah ? . u spit on me aint ? about that childish, if u dont wanna get ? up u better be a child, even then im still ? u up. Spit is a NO GO.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a hilarous story

thanks to all participants
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? ? for less and get away with it
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i be damned im going to jail over some ? ,wrong or right.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now someone else will be ? his wife. ? couldn't have just knuckled up.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no fighting no more these days.... u spit on my wife and I whoop u ... u shoot me , Im dead..... If u have the nerve and gall to spit on my wife in front of me, good chance ull gonna die