Was I Wrong For This?

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
so a ? was chillin in the cafeteria right, getting his eating on, filling up the lions stomach like a gas tank on E ya dig

but anyway lol i got up to go get some ketchup, and i saw this decent chick in line and she pulled out a few dollars and a quarter fell out

so obviously a ? still walks to the ketchup dispenser knowingly knowing theres a quarter on the floor, now you prolly thinking ? da ? does 25 cents have to do wit anything

well its like this a ? was thinking ive been hard on hoes for a while now, i think maybe a trill ? should do something nice for a chance right lol

(i told this ? i didnt like talking to her cause she couldnt finish her sentences,

and i told her to get hooked on phonics the elementary edition, she has low self-esteem,

i told this other girl, that her lips looked liked a arby's roastbeef sandwich, they werent bad though lol, and

i held the door open for a girl just to let it shut in her face)

so im thinking aight let me get this for this snow ? and go about my business, well lo and behold ? has an attitude and says im fine, u can prolly use it, im like nah not really, and then she go up to the register my ?

she go up to the register my ? and its comes up 7.25 and she didnt have the quarter right, like she was lookingn her purse and ? for extra money

and then im walking away and she looks back and then i go and act like im going to give it back and i go and drop it in a donation box right outside the shop

the look on her face ? , awwwwwwwww dayum, i could sense the intensity of the hate coming from her ungrateful ass

i go back to my table where my ? was sitting and he was like you a ? ass ? lol

was a young boss wrong in this predicament lol

Comments