Aite bruh, This Rejection sh*t is getting outta hand fam...

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ima honest dude, i kno i can be wack or come of lame because of my counter-culture nature. But really tho im not THAT bad.

If one thing im learning is that life downfalls can be so beautifully epic failed, that sometimes you have have to appreciate its conclusion as work of art..

And my numerous female dating results are starting to make me believe ima "Lost" offspring of Nas bruh. (seen what i did there).

I just wanna win once, fam, just once.... Without selling out who I am. I think my life is cursed, which i find ? hilarious sometimes lol.

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dis ? wakes up every morning in his target bought boxers and waters his bonsai whilst sipping coffee and watching the news
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Switch ya pitch ? . You just earning ya stripes, everyman has to go thru it at some point.

Whats ya approach? Cuz if a chick isnt attracted to u from jump, and ur too aggressive, it'll happen everytime.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    name things losing more than this thread in the next three posts
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! Bruh you still losing that war bruh?

Lol...yo on the real...you know how you win? When you stop giving a ? ...really.

And you can't be taking what they say to heart...they are bound to change like the seasons depending on anything...so just keep it pushing pimping. You know how many women said, '? you doc, you're an ? ' but still come around the block?

There are more than a billion females in this world...game ? ups with a couple won't ? ya stats up bruh
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Ima honest dude, i kno i can be wack or come of lame because of my counter-culture nature. But really tho im not THAT bad.

If one thing im learning is that life downfalls can be so beautifully epic failed, that sometimes you have have to appreciate its conclusion as work of art..

And my numerous female dating results are starting to make me believe ima "Lost" offspring of Nas bruh. (seen what i did there).

I just wanna win once, fam, just once.... Without selling out who I am. I think my life is cursed, which i find ? hilarious sometimes lol.

bruh...these chicks you taking out...they show genuine interest or are these chicks you hounding...then they just say yea to shut you up?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Start drinkin and smokin, if you can handle it...Keep yo grafes straight and get a job while tiu in school...Pay no attention to them ? hoes...Guarantee you, they will flock...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Im not no ? that let failures get to me, its when losses adds up and remind u on how life can be a ? sometimes.

Buts its great IMO. It makes me a better man daily, Im mentally more ambitous more then my peers in college, and more thoughtful.

Its just a ? got win a war sometimes, i get tired at laughing at my fails sometimes lol.
  • silverfoxx
    Options

bruh...these chicks you taking out...they show genuine interest or are these chicks you hounding...then they just say yea to shut you up?

I can really explain it bruh. Example, i talked to some chick in person and it was cool, we exchnage numbers and once she got to kno the real me, it was probaly boring, or a turn off. My music taste, interests, and lack of club hopping and partying ? is a HUGE negative in college it seems.
  • silverfoxx
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Start drinkin and smokin, if you can handle it...Keep yo grafes straight and get a job while tiu in school...Pay no attention to them ? hoes...Guarantee you, they will flock...

Lol ill sip a lil sum bruh, but i aint cheefin... but my grades str8 and i have a job. Which both ironically have held me back from the ? , and heavy friends. But im cool with the sacrifice, but sometimes the the right thing ? sucks lol
  • A1000MILES
    Options

Lol ill sip a lil sum bruh, but i aint cheefin...

Do iiiiiit...Don't be a biych all yo life...Lol, don't listen to me, I'm ? ...But really though, do not worry bout some hoes...You need to be gettin yo life together, and you in the perfect place to do it...Chasin hoes is just wastin time at this point in yo life...Do you, and I promise they will fall in line tryna get to you...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

this ? is seriously on that lean lol
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do iiiiiit...Don't be a biych all yo life...Lol, don't listen to me, I'm ? ...But really though, do not worry bout some hoes...You need to be gettin yo life together, and you in the perfect place to do it...Chasin hoes is just wastin time at this point in yo life...Do you, and I promise they will fall in line tryna get to you...

this ? is ? ...but hes speaking the truth...

I can really explain it bruh. Example, i talked to some chick in person and it was cool, we exchnage numbers and once she got to kno the real me, it was probaly boring, or a turn off. My music taste, interests, and lack of club hopping and partying ? is a HUGE negative in college it seems.

then thats her loss...dont go changing yourself for a woman...do you.... get your grades...get a bomb job...make $$$...women will find you.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    "Niggaaaaa, why you baby sittin, only 2 or 3 shots, Imma show you how to turn it up a notch...All the girls wanna play bay watch..."
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    ^That ? is still my friday night drinking theme music...even tho ironically its about the dangers of drinking...

shrugs
  • silverfoxx
    Options

this ? is ? ...but hes speaking the truth...

then thats her loss...dont go changing yourself for a woman...do you.... get your grades...get a bomb job...make $$$...women will find you.

Word bruh... I hear u my G. Cant lie, if my constant loses didnt occur, then i probably be a ? or dead somewhere in N.O. But yall right man, its just the focus part thats hard living on a wild campus.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how old are you man? Not smoking or drinking cuts your social life in half. I have chosen not to participate in neither of the two and I can vouch for it. ? like rejection only gets to you when ? preoccupy too much of your time. It will destroy you, especially if aren't participating in the popular culture that would give you the leverage to get at them. This alone shouldn't be enough to change who you are. Individuals like us come out stronger and more robust to withstand the social ills of this society brother.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    how old are you man? Not smoking or drinking cuts your social life in half. I have chosen not to participate in neither of the two and I can vouch for it. ? like rejection only gets to you when ? preoccupy too much of your time. It will destroy you, especially if aren't participating in the popular culture that would give you the leverage to get at them. This alone shouldn't be enough to change who you are. Individuals like us come out stronger and more robust to withstand the social ills of this society brother.

Thanks bro, and im 20. I just transfered to ULL, which i assumed would have more diversion, but is the total opposite of what i assumed. And i always been my own type dude, through bad or worse.

The elements of me missing out on joining the cool, or getting "bad ? " always made me feel great TBH because i feel a sense of keeping it 100 and being strong to do and be What I want to be. It just sometimes, temptaitons have a ? thinking like, "Is this ? really worth it? I missing out on living, i can do what these ? doing easliy.."

But my hope is to find more people who is their own, and is not mentally weak to cave in to society standards just to justify their intetentions in engaging in behavior thats "not them". Im not perfect, i ? hard sometimes, but in the end, i wanna ? "my way"
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop persuing ? based off physical attraction..seems to me ur playing outta ur league which why u get so much rejection b...only way you gon win without compromise is to start ? with ? on ur level..if you're an orange, why the ? u getting mad bcuz the apple dont understand you? Do the math b..you want wins, pick an appropriate opponent..these hoes goin, you just gotta know what they goin for..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i copy and pasted this thread to loserfaggots.com
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What u gotta realize is rejection is just you showing her ur interested too soon. You gotta play it like a poker game, whoever shows their cards first, loses. People always tell u "just be confident" and "be yourself"...nah ? all that. It aint just confidence, its how u display it. Chicks choose based on who has the most VALUE to offer. I dont give them the opportunity to reject me.

So when u see a bad ? , u gotta talk to her the way u would talk to an ugly chick. Dont kiss her ass (thats what every other ? is doing). Sounds like ur putting the ? on a pedastool. You get more when u care-less.