THE CERTIFIED,WHERE BROOKLYN AT?: 2012-2013 BROOOOOOOKLLLYN NETS THREAD. IS BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE?!

Options

Comments

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At. Da nets game ? are getting walloped pics coming soon

Monte is killing us
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    This game is ugly... It's just one game but y'all not supposed to be losing like this...
    We need 2 get it down 2, 10 by da 4th
    Need better seats
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is brook playing tonight?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited December 2012
    Options
    is brook playing tonight?

naw. we play the knicks 2morrow..... but do u mean brook as in lopez ??? or brook as in marshon ???or brook as in brooklyn????
    At. Da nets game ? are getting walloped pics coming soon

Monte is killing us

the BK stadium is the ? .... can't wait to go back... with better seats. pics coming really sooon
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Brook is a game time decision tomorrow. I think he's gonna play. I have a bad feeling that ? is gonna get hurt.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Brook is a game time decision tomorrow. I think he's gonna play. I have a bad feeling that ? is gonna get hurt.

they shouldn't rush it.... Brook is vital as ? to the team.
    #5a7ut3

• Bawse D.Lox
    Options
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Unless Joe n Deron both have great nights, then the Knicks get the W.

Then , we also need Evans n Wallace (my mom favorite Playa) to both have huge rebound nights I'm talking 15+... Blatche needs to make Tyson work on the d end 2nite
    N Brooks need more playing time...

This game
    #5a7ut3
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still sucks we don't get to see these teams at full strength
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm wondering if they lied about Lopez's injury. They said it had nothing to do with the previous injury, even though it was the same foot. He was only supposed to be out for about 2 games.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I think they lied about his foot. What started as 2 games has grown to about 7? That makes no sense. I never heard of something like this before.

Got the W tonight, should get another one Friday. Apparently Brook should be back "next week"
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options
    Lopez suppose to be getting worked out today to see if he can play tomorrow but I hope they dont rush him back after all it is the Pistons but if so limit his minutes
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lopez suppose to be getting worked out today to see if he can play tomorrow but I hope they dont rush him back after all it is the Pistons but if so limit his minutes

I think it's best to keep dude out until after Saturday's game against the Bulls
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Lopez played tonight and outside of just being rusty, he looked really good. Looks like that foot is holdin up. He should be fine for tomorrow against the Bulls.

Starting to get concerned about this pattern of them blowing huge leads and struggling to get back in any kind of offensive rhythm. Their defense really turned it on in that 2nd & 4th quarter. The 107 points allowed tonight was a product of a double OT game.

I thought they had gotten the lack of comin out with energy in the 3rd but it seems like they've fallen back into that habit. They have to cut that ? out seriously.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooklyn stepped their game up
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lopez played tonight and outside of just being rusty, he looked really good. Looks like that foot is holdin up. He should be fine for tomorrow against the Bulls.

Starting to get concerned about this pattern of them blowing huge leads and struggling to get back in any kind of offensive rhythm. Their defense really turned it on in that 2nd & 4th quarter. The 107 points allowed tonight was a product of a double OT game.

I thought they had gotten the lack of comin out with energy in the 3rd but it seems like they've fallen back into that habit. They have to cut that ? out seriously.

Idk if Johnson is gonna cut it as coach. Way too many big leads blown
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    That is just as much the players' fault as it is Avery's. They are the ones that go cold on offense and lazy on D.

Joe Johnson is finding his rhythm. Now Lopez has to fully recover and D.Will needs to work on that jumper and this team is going to get it together. Honestly though, I wouldn't mind seeing Kris Humphries get traded.. I feel the PF position is our weak link right now. Reggie Evans is a good rebounder but he poses no offensive threat whatsoever & is a mediocre defender. Kris Humphries isn't really fulfilling his role.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options
    Sustaining leads are their biggest problem but having Lopez on block helps slow the game down. DWill needs to work on his jumper over the past couple years his shooting dropped off tremendously
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where yall watch the games online..........free
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sustaining leads are their biggest problem but having Lopez on block helps slow the game down. DWill needs to work on his jumper over the past couple years his shooting dropped off tremendously

His shot selection has gotten worse if anything....dude is way too reckless at times...at least it isn't as bad as last year
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    D.Will says Avery Johnson's system doesn't fit him as well as Utah's system did.

espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8756203/deron-williams-brooklyn-nets-says-not-same-trade-utah-jazz

Let's talk about it. Is Avery Johnson holding this team back? How many 3rd quarters have we seen our team come out completely flat playing mostly isolation basketball? How many big leads have we blown this season? Is there a coaching problem here?
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Options
    BK 2-0 since the PJ era hopefully the team gets rejuvenated from the coaching change and change of philosophy helps the squad BK All Day we coming 4 top spot in the Atlantic Knicks
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK 2-0 since the PJ era hopefully the team gets rejuvenated from the coaching change and change of philosophy helps the squad BK All Day we coming 4 top spot in the Atlantic Knicks

Next two games are big at spurs and at thunder. These will be the test to see where the nets are at