do you "do" it?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
overtime? for real though i just want my forty and im good. people i work with want that overtime like its ? . ? that livin your life at work. im tryin to live my life at home.

Comments

• ineedpussy
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    hell yea ? , overtime is where that extra play dough comes in. at some jobs ? will get fired for doing OT. i guess it just depends on your hourly wage if its worth it or not.

mines is worth it but ? my job is hard. ? that ill be content with the forty while ? like yall waste away hard at work for that "play" money. i guess its true what they say work hard but play harder. *grey shrug*

• ineedpussy
    Options
    damn 10 and the week aint even over. well be my guest cause ill be shootin the deuces once that whistle blows
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    salary ? got no choice...deadlines are deadlines
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? salary that ? straight rip off
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I always look at it as, "will my life be better off with a little bit more money in my pocket? Or will it be better off with an hour spent chilling with the homies/naping/fishing etc." I very rarely choose the extra money.

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that overtime is good but its not worth it..

im starting to realize that ? ..

the more overtime you do .the more they tax that ? ...

you look at your paycheck and its not even like 20 percent over what you normally get..they take all that overtime money out of it..

im just standing there ? like did i just do an extra 15 hrs overtime for this bulllshit.?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    man ot is ? . if they want me to work extra hours give me like a ? dun an hour and ill stay. and yeah ? salaried workers
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overtime is just more hours of the same ? with more pay

I'll take it
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember working 12hrs a day 6 days a week. I was ? miserable. I was stressed out, tired, ? rate was at an all time low, a ? couldn't have no fun. I felt like I was being kidnapped.

If its worth it and occasional OT is cool but if its everyday and long ass days (11-12hrs) you gonna be ? .
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is the thread titled this way...?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mane i be trying to squeeze every minute out around here.....i aint gone do ? else when i leave but go spend some money....end of next month starts tax season too, im about to be gettin at least 1.5 hrs over every day....

at my other job i be bullshittin around still on the clock when my relief gets there....its just a habit of mine to get everything i can....at the end of the day i just feel better
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Sometimes but I with those that don't want their life to revolve around my job. Did that ? once and literally missed out on 2years of my life working so much
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hardly get the chance to work overtime at this job... My last job i was working 16 hour days 5 days a week. those checks were GOAT. but it was seasonal and the benefits at current job are too good to give up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get paid hourly so unless she's paying, I'm out.
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sometimes but I with those that don't want their life to revolve around my job.

Co-sign!
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most i clocked in 1 week...90 hrs...that ? almost got my manager fired for letting me work 24 hrs..? did 3 shifts the day before my off day..

Was it worth it? Hells yes..i went to payroll the pay period prior to the hours and switch my tax exempt from 1 to 10 and barely got wacked by taxes once I got my check with the ot...a ? was racked out for my b day..immediately went back to payroll afterwards and changed my ? back to 1...? the system with no grease b
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The title had me think something else.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw man not me im content with my 40 hrs. (but then again crib paid off, no car note) .. i have school and my kid during my off time.. time with my kid>>>>>>>> few extra $$$ on the paycheck..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but i got a coworker like that chick worked everyday for 30 days straight. but complaining how she never sees her kids.. im like wth ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Doing it and doing it and doing it well. I represent Queens she was raised out in Brooklyn.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    N/m, scratch that. Misleading thread title. Carry on.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most i clocked in 1 week...90 hrs...that ? almost got my manager fired for letting me work 24 hrs..? did 3 shifts the day before my off day..

Was it worth it? Hells yes..i went to payroll the pay period prior to the hours and switch my tax exempt from 1 to 10 and barely got wacked by taxes once I got my check with the ot...a ? was racked out for my b day..immediately went back to payroll afterwards and changed my ? back to 1...? the system with no grease b
    must of had that GOAT feeling

I looked at my check stub and walked thru the office like...

diddy.gif

• ineedpussy
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sometimes but I with those that don't want their life to revolve around my job. Did that ? once and literally missed out on 2years of my life working so much

money was great though right? lol

I mean the money was good, but I was working so much I couldn't enjoy it...and isn't part of working hard being able to actually enjoy the results of it? Lol
  • blackrain
    Options

? one of my boys just turned down a job at a car dealership once they told him they work typically 50-60 hrs a week on top of every other sunday and EVERY saturday. Money would have been good to but he said he simply didn't want to not be able to available to his son
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m6tdffxE9t1qcwic6.gif

? no... You ever work for Koreans? I work hard 40 hrs a week n I'm out. I swear to ? too, I'll never take a salary job again also. I mean like when your a teenager to what maybe early 20's yea overtime is cool but when you get older and you got kids hell no family time is greater than overtime