We should have know Rihanna 777 tour had another meaning to it (SMMFH)

Options
qtipp73
qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
apparently 777 is a popular book written by some satanist guy named Aleister Crowley.

im not really into the whole illuminati ? but ? is getting scary now. trying to disguise her beliefs on some 7 days and countries type ? . If I had the means I would rid all these mofos from this earth on some assassins creed type ? .

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think it's less to do with Illuminati and more to do with attention. Pretty sure if nobody talked about it, she wouldn't do it...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Think it's less to do with Illuminati and more to do with attention. Pretty sure if nobody talked about it, she wouldn't do it...

^^^This
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crowley was to be a Mason an evil ....I respect RI ri breaking stereo types for black women atleast she isn't a single mother
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    SMH

see not to many really listened to WU-TANG back in the day.

777 is also considered the number of ? . Which counterpart is the Number 666, also known as the Mark of the Beast.

also in Judaism the numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

and in Orthodox Church according to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.The book of the Genesis contains 777+777-21 or 1553 verses.

This ? just crushed the buildings
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question and no diss to TS but why care if they do worship the devil if that's the case?...On that note I'd ? one of you to ? Rhianna.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Serious question and no diss to TS but why care if they do worship the devil if that's the case?...On that note I'd ? one of you to ? Rhianna.

Bruh Lmao

What's been good with you big homie.
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Bruh Lmao

What up fam. On this shuttle going to the gig. Yo congratulations on your kid.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Bruh Lmao

Thanks, appreciate it.

Just two more months and Dwayne III will grace the earth with his Aura
  • J-GUTTA
    Options

Bruh Lmao

Thanks, appreciate it.

It's been the longest 7 months of your life I get it..*sends over that bottle of Henny*
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Bruh Lmao

Thanks, appreciate it.

It's been the longest 7 months of your life I get it..*sends over that bottle of Henny*

Bruh, you don't know. I done gave so many feet, legs and back massage these past few months.

A ? got arthritis in his hands
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her fans dont read or do math so ? all the ? y'all talking about...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH

see not to many really listened to WU-TANG back in the day.

777 is also considered the number of ? . Which counterpart is the Number 666, also known as the Mark of the Beast.

also in Judaism the numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

and in Orthodox Church according to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.The book of the Genesis contains 777+777-21 or 1553 verses.

I was just about to post that and also 777 = 21 days of Daniel's fasting and gave the end times prophecy.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd ? all you ? for one night with the super nanny...
    ? you'd ? all of us cuz the weed told you to...