WHAT IS THE "FRESHNESS FACTOR" WHEN DECIDING TO PERFORM ORAL SEX?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being called stupid by you doesn't have much of an effect over here DRO...might want to stick to German Shepard lines.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being called stupid by you doesn't have much of an effect over here DRO...might want to stick to German Shepard lines.
    MAKING A THREAD ON THE IC WHILE YOUR SECTION 8 APARTMENT IS GETTING BROKE INTO>>>ME THINKIN THAT LANGUAGE IS IN YOUR DNA..

?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did it end up like this?!
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..okay ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it smells clean....meh...why not.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    How did it end up like this?!

It's called DRO started his period...he'll be okay in a week, but by then it will be too late.

He's dead to me FOREVER!!!!!@!

=)
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? i aint eatin no ? cuz..
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these dudes are lying...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Erbody don't get it...But I love to give it....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i aint eatin no ? ...

? that b. I'm in the middle of that ? like Mary nem son at the last supper.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Some of these dudes are lying...

aight...just to be real....i aint gone say you just HAVE to go bathe right before, every time.....but u aint gone get it how u want it lol....ima just stay on that ? and try to gone and get u outta there....no tongue ? , face grinding, none of that.....*shrugs*

bet yo ass get in the tub next time....
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What type of dirtbag wants top when he's ? as ? ?

I wouldnt even feel comfy like that.. I only got top once on some real ? finished playin ball, hot summer day, runnin round the hood type ? and I was disgusted with that ? afterwards.

Bish had the nerve to try and kiss me on the cheek when she was leavin, I damn near was bout to knock her head clean off her shoulders.

And no bueno on eating the box, period, the ? a do... but I will tell a bish that I do it prior to us hookin up.. then they find out im a liar.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOU LOOK LIKE A BUTCH ANYWAY, SO I KNOW U MUCH CARPET
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    .Empress. wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Dammit, Marley...Ugh....

Ugh to you too brother!

made ya macaroni n cheese recipe this past thanksgiving, it's gettin better and better every holiday baby.....

Awesome! With a piece of cornbread some rice and peas and some cook up fish yum! I saw you in the PR trying to hold back my recipe! I am not even mad, lol.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOU LOOK LIKE A BUTCH ANYWAY, SO I KNOW U MUCH CARPET

Luckily i cant see into my bag of dark humor .....or else I would ....roas.......................................... NM
  • Kat
    Options
    Dammit, Marley...Ugh....

Ugh to you too brother!

made ya macaroni n cheese recipe this past thanksgiving, it's gettin better and better every holiday baby.....

Awesome! With a piece of cornbread some rice and peas and some cook up fish yum! I saw you in the PR trying to hold back my recipe! I am not even mad, lol.

Yeah he was hating.

Meanwhile, I don't appreciate you posting the pic of your mac n cheese looking all bubbly and delicious. I was too ashamed to post a pic...I think I ? it up by trying to incorporate a bread crumb topping. Have you ever tried that?

It tasted good, but it wasn't all that pretty. =/
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dammit, Marley...Ugh....

Ugh to you too brother!

Yeah he was hating.

Meanwhile, I don't appreciate you posting the pic of your mac n cheese looking all bubbly and delicious. I was too ashamed to post a pic...I think I ? it up by trying to incorporate a bread crumb topping. Have you ever tried that?

Lmao!!

Hey lady! I put bread crumbs all the time but a very light sprinkling over top of it and for the last 15 minutes in the oven I let it really brown. If you put too much bread crumbs on top it won't come out pretty and it wont become nice, golden and toasty. But at least it tasted good! That's what counts!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok we went from fresh ? to bread crumbs....
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i like it musky...after she been at work all day...after the gym...love it 5I5s8.png

after the shower is cool too...when i want that fresh berries aroma
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're getting off topic here. I thought this was about eatin ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    Dammit, Marley...Ugh....

Ugh to you too brother!

Yeah he was hating.

Lmao!!

Hey lady! I put bread crumbs all the time but a very light sprinkling over top of it and for the last 15 minutes in the oven I let it really brown. If you put too much bread crumbs on top it won't come out pretty and it wont become nice, golden and toasty. But at least it tasted good! That's what counts!

lol..okay that explains it, got a little generous with the breadcrumbs. Duly noted!

Alright haf, y'all can go back to discussing fresh '? ' now..hate that word. lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches

That has got to be the worst name for it to ever exist.
  • Kat
    Options
    Tied with the c word!
  • Kat
    Options
    i like it musky...after she been at work all day...after the gym...love it 5I5s8.png

after the shower is cool too...when i want that fresh berries aroma

lmao..you so naaaaasty!