When Was The Last Time You Were Really Scared...?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah that chick would've known not to attempt to give a hood chick tips on how to raise her child..or really any mother for that matter, but definitely not this chick.

We were young and she was straight suburban living up to that point...she learned a lesson that day.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't frighten easily, haven't felt scared in years except for this one incident. Don't care to go into details but basically it was my little one's first day of school and when I went to go pick him up all children had already been dismissed and parents had taken them while there I am with my baby nowhere in sight. I approached the teacher, asked her where he is and what do you know, she doesn't have a clue whatsoever as to where he is. Excuse me? You, his teacher, are clueless of his whereabouts? We are searching the school premises, her silly self along with the principal are acting all light and nonchalant as if a little child didnt just go missing. Turns out, these "teachers" if u can call them that, put him on a bus without even asking if that's his method of transportation, without even thinking twice and by then the bus had already gone. I hopped in my car and followed the bus route as fast as I could meanwhile my heart is in my stomach.

Needless to say I "found" him, smgdh, and please believe they won't be ? up ever again and are very aware that I am not playing. Now, they are cautious as ever when it comes to anything to do with my child.
  • Kat
    Options
    Hell nah...man that feeling of uncertainty in relation to your ch
  • Kat
    Options
    ? ..child is the worst.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    I don't frighten easily, haven't felt scared in years except for this one incident. Don't care to go into details but basically it was my little one's first day of school and when I went to go pick him up all children had already been dismissed and parents had taken them while there I am with my baby nowhere in sight. I approached the teacher, asked her where he is and what do you know, she doesn't have a clue whatsoever as to where he is. Excuse me? You, his teacher, are clueless of his whereabouts? We are searching the school premises, her silly self along with the principal are acting all light and nonchalant as if a little child didnt just go missing. Turns out, these "teachers" if u can call them that, put him on a bus without even asking if that's his method of transportation, without even thinking twice and by then the bus had already gone. I hopped in my car and followed the bus route as fast as I could meanwhile my heart is in my stomach.

Needless to say I "found" him, smgdh, and please believe they won't be ? up ever again and are very aware that I am not playing. Now, they are cautious as ever when it comes to anything to do with my child.

cuss anyone out?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    They were extremely lucky that I am a very composed and put together individual who can speak eloquently without cursing them out. Had it been these females from round the way someone would've gotten fired and/or murked. And the principal was smiling like it was nothing. Trust me, after that day I went back into the school and dealt with it. His teacher handled it very unprofessionally and even tried to blame my child for her negligence. I got the apology and now I'm hit with the huge fake smiles every time I go in the school. They shook and they very well should be.

Marley has her eyes on you!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Now his teacher hates me Im sure because I got her in trouble. Boo hoo, gain some damn sense,act like you care or quit, you shouldn't even be a teacher.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i sense residual anger. its good to talk about it
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? goes down on that I-75/85 connector... But to answer the question, it was when I almost got shot a few summers ago. Was walkin outta the corner store near the park where I had been hoopin. See a ? runnin my direction up the street, so I look up the block toward the court and see a man pointing a pistol at our direction. Dude let off two shots that whizzed above our heads and ran toward his car, and I ran back behind the corner store and hid. The next week I see the dude that got shot at at the same park, he gon act all buddied up wit me like we shared some cool experience. Apparently it was over a damn hard foul, ? will be ? though...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @freehuey89

In Marley fashion lol. Put them in their place and had a little meeting with the principal which is why they can't say nothing to me now. They're on thin ice and they know it. Ever since they always come to me with every little thing which I dont really need to know but thats right! Show em whose boss! Now they know! had to show them whats really good. Smh. How they managed to be so careless is beyond me, the way it was handled was even worse but that won't ever be happening again.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    i sense residual anger. its good to talk about it

Lmao! No my dear, Marley doesn't do anger :)
    I was just portraying the events which took place so they could be felt by the likes of you and fellow posters. Job well done :D

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    when I got injured I was scared I had lost my ?

I used to jump out of planes when I was in the Army

did a mass tact night jump at night.........I drifted from the group and landed hard as ? in a big ass tree

dislocated my shoulder and hip and broke 3 fingers and a bone on top of my foot

when I felt the pain in my hip I was scared I got my junk caught up in the tree since I felt so much pain there

all I could think about was all of the poor beautiful women who were going to miss out on my bedroom glory if ? didn't turn out ok :(
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah that chick would've known not to attempt to give a hood chick tips on how to raise her child..or really any mother for that matter, but definitely not this chick.

We were young and she was straight suburban living up to that point...she learned a lesson that day.

Smh...white people. Thru the grace of ? is the reason why y'all didn't get clapped up. I hope you didn't take her dumb azzz with you to buy weed afterwards. Lol

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no kids, but if that was my child, I would've brought the full wrath of ? on the teacher and that damn principal!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

:(

I had this happen when my daughter was shipped to another hospital without them telling us

she was in a NICU in a hospital in another town.........went to go see her and she wasn't there

nurses and staff were acting all confused until they found out my kid had been sent to another hospital without notifying her parents SMH

scary feeling not knowing where your child is until you see them again

my heart was actually beating fast when I was reading this story
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

I had this happen when my daughter was shipped to another hospital without them telling us

she was in a NICU in a hospital in another town.........went to go see her and she wasn't there

nurses and staff were acting all confused until they found out my kid had been sent to another hospital without notifying her parents SMH

scary feeling not knowing where your child is until you see them again

my heart was actually beating fast when I was reading this story

Smh@ the lack of sense amongst these so called professionals.

That's exactly how I felt especially once I saw that these staff members really had no clue as to where he was. It was by far the worst feeling ever. And the lack of concern and slow pace they were moving at made it that much worse. Imagine having to leave your child in their care afterward for the rest of the school year. Smh.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? put a gun to my dome at a house party like 8 montha ago.

But idk if that counts because I was so ? that it barely scared to me
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now his teacher hates me Im sure because I got her in trouble. Boo hoo, gain some damn sense,act like you care or quit, you shouldn't even be a teacher.

Give me they info and I'll ride on them in the name of the queen
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Few years ago I had the bubble guts at work but didn't want to ? . It got worse around 10, and I went to my car to have a cigarette which made it even worse. So I head back to the office and my knees buckled in the parking lot. My legs almost gave out for a second. So now I'm thinking I'm bout ? on myself in the middle of a work day in Long Island. I made it to the bathroom, but of course someone was ? in the next stall so I had to take a dump while covering my face the whole time.

...true story
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    When I saw paranormal activity 4 and I was alone in a giant theatre....

That ? was not scary at all..I'm ? glad I ain't pay for it...

I'm a coward when it comes to scary movies, cause I freak myself out more than the movies.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    When I saw paranormal activity 4 and I was alone in a giant theatre....

That ? was not scary at all..I'm ? glad I ain't pay for it...

I'm a coward when it comes to scary movies, cause I freak myself out more than the movies.

LOL @ this being you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=em0DJ8mTkQU
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i came in here to say is skyler going for the crown....