IC Male Appreciation Thread!!

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what does a brotha got to do to get on the top of the list? Twerk?
  • grumpycat
    grumpycat Members Posts: 519
    edited December 2012
    Options
    34ee25d_zps2b4a5124.jpg

This picture made me laugh for some reason. this is the dude who talks about getting ? on his nuts.

I have no pics of @Alpha Outlaw, but he's a hottie.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? you posted that ? without a spoiler for? You mudda ? . You get the HeBitch Dance.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate using my damn phone when on the IC I press reactions by accident when I scroll down smh
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I hate using my damn phone when on the IC I press reactions by accident when I scroll down smh
    You hit goat on that ? didn't ya? Haaaaaaaaa
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

? hell yea lol

I was like wtf lmao. I gotta be careful when using my phone haha. Im on my Computer now tho
  • grumpycat
    grumpycat Members Posts: 519
    Options
    oh here goes:

[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540330_3730105327963_917884384_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/432017_3268920198623_2032293957_n.jpg[/img]
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

? hell yea lol

I was like wtf lmao. I gotta be careful when using my phone haha. Im on my Computer now tho

Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du got the biggest set of nostrils i ve ever seen like seriously..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a bird thread.

Not like a bird thread as in females actin loopy (although i guess this thread is that too)

But moreso you got men actin like birds:

All these dudes in here trying to flex their plumage like some peacocks or something in an attempt to win the attention of the female fowl

14621.jpg
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not looking for any appreciation or anything of the sort. i figured it's a perfect opportunity to introduce myself. I'm usually in the IP though.
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/17970_103827066308810_5697804_n.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/312511_295867317104783_1376457205_n.jpg[/img]
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/460856/post-a-pic-of-your-ride/p15
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options
    Lol i guess she still mad from the ether thread damn
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She calling u ugly b?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options
    I ain't trying to be pretty... Dark ? don't get no love on the IC I guess, lol. On the other hand, I been deployed three times in combat zones... What miss piggy done for her country
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at dark ? dont get no love on the IC...speak for urself lmao
  • Purr
    edited December 2012
    Options
    954shotta wrote: »
    I ain't trying to be pretty... Dark ? don't get no love on the IC I guess, lol. On the other hand, I been deployed three times in combat zones... What miss piggy done for her country

lol. You had chosen the path of being in the military, dear. You were not drafted like an Vietnam Vet. You had made the decision to fight for this country. I did not join because I did NOT WANT to be in the military. So, shimmer down. Also, I thank you for your dedication to our beloved country. Plus, my man is a Marine.

ANYWAYS!! YO POSTS IS FULL OF FEELINGS... BOY!!
  • LUClEN
    Options
    He was trying to say he's better than you because he contributes more to the country. Your refusal to join the army is irrelevant. If anything his choosing to be in the army shows that he wants to contribute. Wanting to contribute is more admirable than doing so cause you have to.

Tbh though the American army isn't doing ? except extending its 21st century imperialism overseas. Killing civilians is not an admirable contribution in my books.

You keep deluding yourself into believing you're really fighting for freedom and the well being of your first world country though. You'll realize the truth when ? gets real you become an old decrepit veteran and your country turns its back on you when you need them.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    He was trying to say he's better than you because he contributes more to the country. Your refusal to join the army is irrelevant. If anything his choosing to be in the army shows that he wants to contribute. Wanting to contribute is more admirable than doing so cause you have to.

I saw his condescending post. That is why I responded as an ? towards him.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tbh though the American army isn't doing ? except extending its 21st century imperialism overseas. Killing civilians is not an admirable contribution in my books.

You keep deluding yourself into believing you're really fighting for freedom and the well being of your first world country though. You'll realize the truth when ? gets real you become an old decrepit veteran and your country turns its back on you when you need them.

man...
    dont be surprised if in the next 10 years soldiers aint allowed to leave the damn base at all... gotta indoctrinate them real good so they aint got no qualms or quarrels with firing on americans...

pre9/11 soldiers>>>>>>>>..the new breed

too much truth in the air to be volunteering...

Ain't that the truth! I try to tell my people that but they don't comprehend
    nor fathom a country would be as controlling and evil as the countries we go to war with
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options
    I been in for 13 years bruh, I hate this call of duty generation too. I'm not saying that I'm better than her, that was not my intention. miss piggy been catching feelings tho, check my profile lol... Anyway on with the party... All i tried to do was introduce myself well atleast I'm introduced now lol
  • LUClEN
    Options

I saw his condescending post. That is why I responded as an ? towards him.

I like it when you talk ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shotta you are not ugly...,I'm a vet too!! I have an affinity for Military Men ;)