The Untold story behind the making of Boyz N The Hood

Options
the best 1
the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://youtu.be/9OevzXpfHS0

...and yes... "Boyz N The Hood" is better than "Menace to Society".

17015867a76356c3f38c6ac7eeebf6d65c0813ae.png

The United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL...so you made a thread trying to convince/prove to people that BNTH is better...because it was deemed "culturally significant" by the USLC? Who gives a ? ?

LMFAO...bruh its not that serious. It's called an opinion.
  • the best 1
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    LOL...so you made a thread trying to convince/prove to people that BNTH is better...because it was deemed "culturally significant" by the USLC? Who gives a ? ?

LOL... No... that's not way I made the thread... I thought it was a cool behind the scene's look at the movie and some fans of the movie might enjoy it.

Also... I could really give a ? what any of yall think... It's the "Internets" bruh... ? I don't know you! LOL
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the best 1 wrote: »

LOL... No... that's not way I made the thread... I thought it was a cool behind the scene's look at the movie and some fans of the movie might enjoy it.

Also... I could really give a ? what any of yall think... It's the "Internets" bruh... ? I don't know you! LOL

So then, why say "And Yes its better than Mance 2 Society" then
    clearly you really give a ? what any of us think on the internets.
  • the best 1
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

LOL... ? I put that ? on there just to ? with yall... and I see it worked. LOL.

If I would have came across a "Menace 2 Society" behind the scene's I would have posted that.

And once again... you are somewhere way across the country or the world... why in the ? would I care what you think... "? I don't know you!" LOL

Bruh... you could drop dead right now typing on your computer keyboard ... and you know what... I wouldn't give a ? ... you know why... because "? I don't know You!"

So if I don't give a ? if you die right now... why in ? would I care about your opinion?

"? I don't know you!".... LOL.... Like I really give a ? what some ? down in Texas thinks about a movie... LOL.... come on now ? ... do you really think I care... who give a ? ... it's the Internets. LOL
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings
    And dont ever include Texas in your whining ? boy
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

LOL... ? I put that ? on there just to ? with yall... and I see it worked. LOL.

If I would have came across a "Menace 2 Society" behind the scene's I would have posted that.

And once again... you are somewhere way across the country or the world... why in the ? would I care what you think... "? I don't know you!" LOL

Bruh... you could drop dead right now typing on your computer keyboard ... and you know what... I wouldn't give a ? ... you know why... because "? I don't know You!"

So if I don't give a ? if you die right now... why in ? would I care about your opinion?

"? I don't know you!".... LOL.... Like I really give a ? what some ? down in Texas thinks about a movie... LOL.... come on now ? ... do you really think I care... who give a ? ... it's the Internets. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^This.

and then he catches feelings. lol!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Menace 2 Society >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cop in BNTH was black azzz all hell. Wait, was that Dro's daddy???
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree, it clearly a better movie than Menace, but Menace is my ? too. I remember after it came out everybody was wearing those rayon/paisley shirts Tre was wearing. The whole theater was sad at the end.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the rest of the interview?