LCA MOVIE of the Week: Tales from the Hood

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awesome movie ,to bad that one guy went to jail for killing his aunt boyfriend. i forgot his name but he was the third guy with Joe Torry and the guy who shot kane at the end of m2s.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That story ? Convert was some real ? . It really makes u think about black on black crime. And those pictures during the Spice 1 song are disturbing smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPM4scXy1XQ
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in here to say that and I also feel that ? was one of theee most important scenes in black cinema.
    when they klansman told dude that he was the same as him because he was doin the ? 's job.

brothas gotta really digest that ? man.
    crackas dont have to be overt with racism and sick dogs on us anymore because ? do a great job of tearing down blax already.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I came in here to say that and I also feel that ? was one of theee most important scenes in black cinema.
    when they klansman told dude that he was the same as him because he was doin the ? 's job.

crackas dont have to be overt with racism and sick dogs on us anymore because ? do a great job of tearing down blax already.

Real ? bruh,.... and the media is the new form of slavery

All they do is beam negative images of blacks to millions of homes to get their message across, which is black is bad
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

All they do is beam negative images of blacks to millions of homes to get their message across, which is black is bad

Tariq Nasheed was jus talkin about this.
    How the world gets this negative image of american blax because thats what media & ent shows.
    American blax think down on Africans because all thats shown to us poverty & war
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The ? ... Ahh yes, the ? !"
  • chi-guy
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

Tariq Nasheed was jus talkin about this.
    How the world gets this negative image of american blax because thats what media & ent shows.
    American blax think down on Africans because all thats shown to us poverty & war

True, and if one takes the time they'd see it's more to Africa then meets the eye. America definitely has an agenda in Africa
  • chi-guy
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    "The ? ... Ahh yes, the ? !"

Dude owned that role
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ? this movie!

parts of it still scare me lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye ? that part with the lil dolls... lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "I DON'T GIVE A ? !!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A ? !!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A ? !!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A ? !!!!!!!"

"A BU..A BU...A BULLET AINT GOT NO NAME ON IT"

THIS AINT NO FUNERAL HOME!! THIS AINT!!! THE TERROR DOME NITHAAA!!!.......WELCOME!!!, TO HELL!!, MOTHA....FUCKASSSSSSSsssss!!!

Yo this is one of my favorite movies of all time. This ? is a hood classic!!! good ass stories too. This was flat out the best story in the movie. This ? be having me rolling every, ? , single time! I used to rewind the ? out of this scene.
    You little ? !!!"Oh!, so you like to draw ? up pictures of people and try to make them look like a monnnnnsta!"

"This ? aint over yet.........? !!!"
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at this ? ..

tales-from-the-hood-david-alan-grier.jpg

Not ? with this ? ..

hullo.png