exposing more pathetic lies I heard about myself ( lies spreaded from celebs)

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

I.C I'm back I heard more pathetic lies about myself.

I heard that I'm a booster. First of all I'm not even the theif type. so that mean I don't want to steal your man either, because I'm not on taking other people's belongings.

I heard that I wear my friends clothing. First of all, I give clothes away to charity, and people in need. I wouldnt say that I never borrowed something from a friend, but only if I stayed over their house and needed something to wear, I don't ? my friends clothing and pretend its mine. I have a lot of clothing, and people borrow from me all the time. But I'm not into jocking other people's clothing..

now lets dig a lil deep and this time I'm name droppin, I'm not going to talk in parables, because I realize the readers don't understand who I'm referring to so they like to twist up what I'm saying, and say I'm directing my statements online @ ppl who I am not directing it to. So lets be blunt..

Let me throw mud in this keisha and nicki beef. since people like to read the board and send messages to these two ? make sure this message reach them dearly.

First of all to keisha, I was never in the way of anything, I find it odd that she suppose to be married and mature, but yet she's beefing about her ex, (who I met first) and it's very elementary to be going back and fourth about who met who first, this ? is childish to me. When I was beefing about nas, I was defending my right, because me and nas never had a relationship, and the childish rumors that spreaded started alot of anomosity, that was uncalled for. He SHOULD HAVE NEVER LIED....

I heard this ? keisha wants to meet up with me and scrap, I will knock the living hell out of keisha (while smoking on keisha) at this point this is what I want her to know, Iam not in the middle of anything, she can have who ever she is after. She do not have to keep singing about her ex when she suppose to be married to someonelse this is disturbing. she's lying to herself talking about she don't want him. She feels that Iam on the other side fighting with her, thats what that is about. I was not the reason why her past relationship broke off. I was someone who met him 10 years prior to their relationship. & what we were beefing about do not involve keisha cole.

Keisha whining and crying on wax right now is really getting in bones. I know it got to be disturbing her husband. she spent more time writing about her past relationship than current. That exposes her mind is in the past, and it exposes who she is thinking about the most. I do believe in free will, men can walk and do what they want. Even if I love a person I'm not going to jail them in a relationship if they want someonelse..so if it's ova it had/have nothing to do with me!

to this clown ? nicki.. Iam not on the other side of her & nas. I have never been nas mistress. how many times must I address this on a message board? & the reason why I keep coming here, is because this is where most of these rumors start. I want these ? who got spirits stalking my life to LET IT GO! These two ? are using me as a excuse to why they have relationship problems. If they are GROWN WOMEN like they claim to say, they would take responsiblity for their own actions.

and all I got to say about this ? yo gotti, he sound like a messy ass hoe right now, talking about a whole bunch of rumors he heard from keisha and nicki...I'm laughing ? actually believe these two ? and their lame ass excuses of why they don't like me? LOL they are clowns, and I will whip both of their ? , if they didnt have bodygaurds I would track them down and beat the ? out of both of them.. LOL, neither one of them really want war with the GODDESS~

I can't believe people get famous just to be pathetic liars! and btw ? NAS!

Comments

• eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Are you referring to Keisha Cole?

I heard the ? Mariah talking about you was trying to holler at Nick.

Don't make her come to Baltimore and whip your ass.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man in high school I knocked dine this Japanese foreign exchange student she had the prettiest ? I dun ever seen ? was impeccable bro
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I had to get that out of my system. Iam sick of keisha COLES sublims, and her blaming that ? on me. yeah I want to meet her too, and pop the ? out of her. "She think she cute!" She's is beefing like we in middle school. what have her done to her? nothing but exist!

she is lying he didnt want her back then, it had nothing to do with me.
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I had to get that out of my system. I sick of keisha sublims, and her blaming that ? on me. yeah I want to meet her to, and pop the ? out of her. She think she cute!

So you never met her but yall beefing? There must be 2 sides

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady memba dat time you let rayray and junbug nem run a train on you then yo sister told your mom ? was tragic
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet real lady got that grade A ?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady be on some catfish ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Thanks for clearing that up

I think .....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady's uncle goose took it up the culo in the pen
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady what do you do that allows you to know and be known by all these celebrities?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does anybody care??
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT THE ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not 1 person on the ic gives a ? about yo life
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is coo coo for cocoa puffs..
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this jeezy go hard..."im thinkin millllllions"
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? full of fairy dust
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best story all year
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol....this ? is trill troll as ? . ? get the ? outta here with ur stories. Nobody on the IC give a ? about these rumours lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you lying booster
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady what do you do that allows you to know and be known by all these celebrities?

This won't get answered.

Trolls avoid questions that threaten exposure.