How Many Points will Brady put up on San Fran?

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
San Fran hasn't given up more than 24 points all season...

The patriots have scored 40+ points 5 times... And 50+ 2 times...

I really can't stand tom brady, but I think he's going to light up the 9ers... I don't like em, but gotta respect his skill at this point...

How Many Points will Brady put up on San Fran? 33 votes

Less than 20
12%
ocelotSerious Juice MayneBuilt 4 cuban linxSleepwalkingInJapan 4 votes
20 to 25
42%
almighty breezelord nemesisCymicaldaneCutler 26 INT's LOL!unspoken_respectCoolJoeSwiffness!its....JOHN BMister B.KINGOFDAARCADEVulcanRavennumbaz...80's babyYoung GunnerLebong James 14 votes
25 to 30
12%
killapjayhi22purpngoldnj2089 4 votes
30+
27%
eyes lowCP203spit_fiyaMrslim1coop9889woah316_Menace_Billy_Ponchomatt mane 9 votes
40+
3%
blu197 1 vote
50+
3%
blackjack2012 1 vote

Comments

• woah316
    Options
    30+
    I'm gon be conservative and go 30+... But wouldn't be surprised at all if it was over 40... This is just what the pats do in the reg season, then somehow fold in the big game.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25 to 30
    we gave up 26 to the Giants @ts.

Our pass defense can be a little shaky at times I see Welker with a big game so I'll say they score between 25-30.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    Best defense in the league and this idiot said he's being conservative by saying 30+, lmao.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    San Fran gonna be tougher than Houston, 9ers defense is a step above Houston, JJ Watt was able to get to Brady at will imagine what Aldon and Justin Smith are going to do, people get caught up in the moment and think Brady is going to pull that ? every week now, I think 20-25 in a close game
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    Niners will win this game because the running game will keep Brady on the bench.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Less than 20
    Trap game
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were double teaming JJ most of the game. The Pats wont be able to do that to both of the Smith's all game. Somebody will break loose. He better get rid of that ball fast.

No they werent, they ran plays that were released within 2.6 seconds. Tom Brady has the quickest release in the NFL and they simply didnt let WATT effect the outcome of the play. They knew they couldnt stop him, but they could slow him enough so they play gets off. Thats why you saw Watt put Brady down a bunch of times but didnt register any sacks. For the deep ? , it was the play/action pass that were absolute daggers. SanFran's only hope is that they are able to scheme on him something he hasnt seen before. Because if he knows whats coming, he will SHRED YOU. If Gronk was back it would be 30+ EASY.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30+
    I say 35 pts....
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    Yea Aldon Smith gon cook...
  • woah316
    Options
    30+
    rage wrote: »
    They were double teaming JJ most of the game. The Pats wont be able to do that to both of the Smith's all game. Somebody will break loose. He better get rid of that ball fast.

No they werent, they ran plays that were released within 2.6 seconds. Tom Brady has the quickest release in the NFL and they simply didnt let WATT effect the outcome of the play. They knew they couldnt stop him, but they could slow him enough so they play gets off. Thats why you saw Watt put Brady down a bunch of times but didnt register any sacks. For the deep ? , it was the play/action pass that were absolute daggers. SanFran's only hope is that they are able to scheme on him something he hasnt seen before. Because if he knows whats coming, he will SHRED YOU. If Gronk was back it would be 30+ EASY.

That's the thing... I don't even think it matters if Gronk is back or not...

Earlier this year, hernandez out, they still put up 50+ on ppl...

Gronk out, they still put up 45 to 50 + on ppl...

This is why I'm finally ready to just acknowledge tom brady for what he is... Probably the best QB of all time.. And it hurts me to say that because I've always put Peyton above him... But man, Brady loses his best receivers and doesn't miss a step...

We'll see what happens tonight. I just have a feeling it'll be something like the Houston Game but not quite as bad.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options

That's what the Dolphins did a couple weeks ago, we had Brady confused at times...still ended up losing to your Pats though.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    A better D than Texans and a mighty better pass rush, would be surprised if he make it past 25 points
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what the Dolphins did a couple weeks ago, we had Brady confused at times...still ended up losing to your Pats though.

Also during that game the Pats were on their 3rd string OF Tackle and Wake is a BEAST. If it was the same injury situation with Houston...Pat's would have lost. Logan Mankins was back last game which gave Brady a little more time.
    woah316 wrote: »

That's the thing... I don't even think it matters if Gronk is back or not...

Earlier this year, hernandez out, they still put up 50+ on ppl...

Gronk out, they still put up 45 to 50 + on ppl...

This is why I'm finally ready to just acknowledge tom brady for what he is... Probably the best QB of all time.. And it hurts me to say that because I've always put Peyton above him... But man, Brady loses his best receivers and doesn't miss a step...

We'll see what happens tonight. I just have a feeling it'll be something like the Houston Game but not quite as bad.

Earlier this year they were playing cupcakes so losing Hernandez didnt matter that much. Also Gronk is better in the red zone than Hernandez....or for that matter anybody since MAUCE!! With Gronk back in the playoffs Brady would have Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd, Branch, and Woodhead to throw too. ? better holla at them Israelis for that Iron Dome....they gon need it.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30+
    30+, the pats been on a roll lately
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Less than 20
    ocelot wrote: »
    Trap game
    What I say?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25

Lol
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    Lol...................
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another good thread from woah
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 to 25
    hehehehe
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    49ers hittin like Conan out there!!! Brady & pats recievers are gettin exposed!!! Once agai !!! If u put the hat on them, Brady gets happy feet n the pocket and his receivers get alligator arms. The giants have done this and the 49ers r perfecting it tonight!!!
  • woah316
    Options
    30+
    LOL....

For the first time in history, I was going to ? on my own thread...............

Now... *gets pop corn ready to laugh at cool joe and tell him to suck a ? *....

If it wasn't for 3 fumbles, brady problably have 35 right now (they at 24)... Just real ? ......

Ps, I hate brady
  • woah316
    Options
    30+
    Goat thread? Lol

this is nuts man