Rock_Well
Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR09o19vrb_swL6F8y2ZTbzGxHB6TsLC63gAidlnclRtPsODtn0Og

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNzbxZXb3BOG4ZMvV4p-IxO8jFKHfd0nxA85_uRrbkdx7yam26

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2N_jaPcxYrIWscxli31SmFi0NdCdMa9MWyQw_xmz1tD2Rp38u

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDAdNaR6NLRd5-6YfDxqefoEmiOZ50bi4sTPXzL100jCsJsxjJsg

interracial-dating-what-really-matters-L-Itqhp4.jpeg

i don't know why it seem like such a big deal to some, but how you feel about it? Do you find it an interesting or controversial phenomenon? Admirable?

even though i don't think it's soo big of a deal, i never get tired of seeing relationships like that. I particularly love how relationships like that burst some ppl ignorant little perspective bubble. i think it would be cool if that became the new pop culture.

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It's an anomaly and a visual infraction upon my occipital lobe. ? those inferior unions.

Black on Black love>>>

edit: put that ? in a spoiler next time.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my serious relationships/dating have been with black women. I've hit a couple Spanish and Asian women, but I can't see myself in a serious relationship with anyone outside my race.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm for them obviously.

I'm for being happy..if that's black on black, black on white, white on yellow..whatever. Live your life.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't care

unless it's Rihanna or a chick I'm feeling
    my hate is pretty universal tho
  • missjuicylucy
    missjuicylucy Members Posts: 7
    Options
    i don't see a problem with it, either. if two people love each other cool, just 'cause you and another is the same race, don't mean that they're obligated to be with / or are right for you
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    eh..

if its for non frivolous reasons and not a symptom of selfhate/esteem issues or other like factors have at it

alot of the times its not

please spare me the niggerish ? is ? ? ..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time i have a problem with interracial dating is when big white ? think all black men have lower standards. If ain't some Gossip Girls looking white ? , you can go that way.

SMH big ?

strong_man.gif
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day, we're all human, and as long as the love is real and the ass is bubbly. then i don't see no problem.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    date whoever u wanna date thats how i see it
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't even understand how you could prefer one race with all these bad ? out here but to each his own. I see no problem with it, date who you wanna date...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only problem is when either race acts differently to get that interracial mate:

i.e. a wack/corny dude, or even worse: the cliche white chick who thinks she's 'down' or thinks she knows black people just cuz she fuked some nggas.

But when two normal folk mess w/ each other without compromising themself, i have no issue with it.

• Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the ? not?
    the ? I find funny is them white broads though. when they be crossing over, they be feeling themselves a little too hard. Ya'll aint above these other broads and yall aint doing me no favors. you'd get dropped like any other broad and i'd move on to the next one
  • playmaker88
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    My only problem is when either race acts differently to get that interracial mate:

i.e. a wack/corny dude, or even worse: the cliche white chick who thinks she's 'down' or thinks she knows black people just cuz she fuked some nggas.

But when two normal folk mess w/ each other without compromising themself, i have no issue with it.

Good post
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm doing to the white woman what the white man has been doing to us for 400 years..........

? em.."
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I disagree on the scientific of there is no race.. you can call it what you want to be honest.. the actuality is there are things that differentiate us from one another phenotypically and genotypically.. To keep it simple we call it race..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »

this can also be likened to a black girl who grew up in the suburbs trying to act hood or down to attract an urban black man (or vice versa). compromising or changing yourself to be with someone is a bad idea regardless of whether they are the same "race" as you or not

Yea, like Nu Nu in the movie ATL Lol
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an anomaly and a visual infraction upon my occipital lobe. ? those inferior unions.

Black on Black love>>>

edit: put that ? in a spoiler next time.

I ride for my sistas. All day.

And if someone from another ethic background feel the same way I do and wanna be with a sista that's a problem?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all the same color when the lights off tho *kanye shrug*
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a problem if the chick is black with someone from another race or if its a ? dating a fat white(or any other race) ? .

Reason 1
    Leave my beautiful black womenz alone. Why? ? u, thats y. LEAVE THEM ALONE!

As for ? dating them big hoes I wouldnt give 2 much of a ? if them same hoes wouldnt have the gall to approach me...smh...fat bishes, tf I look like yo?!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a beautiful thing. Im in an interracial relationship. There are differences between cultures but I love him for the person he is, not his skintone (like those other ? ).

I believe in black love despite the negativity that people place on it. However, you can not help who you love, no matter what "race" they are.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no prob with it. Just have a prob with how many times this thread comes up. Have people run out of subject matter?