Dear IC Member 3.0

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't be the only ? that was hoping kai would jump into this.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Maybe u should put the knife down. Knives are made for cutting ? . Whereas you clearly need to get your ? together.

ahh ...nice ? wordplay cuuhz .....

......i know six about to drop some bombs tho .... this ? is always a heavyweight bout...

It's what I do bruh.

Dude last time people waited in a thread for that ? she ended up posting old ass links from blogs & it backfired. ? is pathetic at this point on her part.

lmao ..... i mean yeah she wild than a muuuhhhfucka for that one no doubt .... but she coo in my book ... i just want to know how the ? did she know all that ? about you bro? ..... i mean she went way the ? back for that ? ..lol ... did ya'll used to be coo or something?...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    IC's very own ultimate surrender is occurring.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? is showing no mercy in this ? and that heavy amount of ether dropped in the OP is crazy but ? it, it is what it is....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    IC's very own ultimate surrender is occurring.
    Loser should ? herself on tinychat.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Somebody go log off and cry before this thread is done
    this happened a few times I imagine....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe u should put the knife down. Knives are made for cutting ? . Whereas you clearly need to get your ? together.

ahh ...nice ? wordplay cuuhz .....

......i know six about to drop some bombs tho .... this ? is always a heavyweight bout...

It's what I do bruh.

Dude last time people waited in a thread for that ? she ended up posting old ass links from blogs & it backfired. ? is pathetic at this point on her part.

lmao ..... i mean yeah she wild than a muuuhhhfucka for that one no doubt .... but she coo in my book ... i just want to know how the ? did she know all that ? about you bro? ..... i mean she went way the ? back for that ? ..lol ... did ya'll used to be coo or something?...
    hell nah we never been cool & never will be.

I really dont even know what she said about me except for my facebook. That thread was moving fast and when I log out and come back to see 70+ new pages I aint going back through them ? so I missed a lot of it.

All I know is she was desperate for any info what-so-ever and Covet and a few others called themselves helping her out and ended up setting her up for failure. Such is her life (if thats what she wants to call it).
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was looking forward to when Loca would come in this thread

just waiting on @Six so the tag team match can really begin

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Dear IC Poster,

CA5CF7CA-82A2-46C0-AD96-EC1A64741998-1415-000000EC53FE17B0.jpg

cot damn, if you turnt dat bootay upside down, her ? will spell SUNSHINE in ? sign language

lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

How'd ya ? skin taste after he did ATM and u happily obliged? Got damn shorty, we don't even commune like that so I guess that's why I thought u was above the nasty filth and debauchery that normally exudes from Houston, Texas but I guess they saying is true
    There's a 'head down' ? in every hood, or in ya case, every pond. Guess the days of being foriegn and classy is over huh? Too much wine and tea huh? You ole small mouth hound. How u manage to fool so many ? is confusing but I have no problem outting u cause like I said, we never spoke much anyway. I will say this tho, I'm glad you pm'd and got buddy with you know who. Guess it worked out to my advantage cause when everyone is reading the SS's, i can play the cut and honestly say I didn't join in on your demise.

Bet u didn't know this was happening,
    Chi

PS, I'm not even gonna mention the emails and the pics lol
    U's a wild ?

ETHER of the evening!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grumpycat wrote: »
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Hey send those feet pics in my inbox....i gotta see those

I just have this meme I made for the meme thread, don't have the original picture sorryyyy:

e6zl2h.jpg
    Dear Colonless Covet,

I wasn't going to write you a letter, I thought I'd be a good girl and not pick on those retards less fortunate than me... Oh well. You have neither ? nor lips to match your missing colon, so I understand the hate. Disrespecting my own sisters? No sister of mine is a translucent skinned, pitch fork footed freak! I have a low body count purely because I was raised to have a bit of dignity, something someone that ? guys off forums would know nothing about. You and Katty are a disgrace to white women, you two are a congregation of snow ? . You're not as bad as Katty though, you admit it, and admittal is the first step...

Hope that left a 'sour' taste in your mouth,

Love,

Zee.

What a great comeback, it's full of used up recycled jokes used by men much smarter than yourself. And you saved a pic of me! Clearly you want up in here, chica. You can ask sour for my number, but don't expect an answer.

No thanks I'm not into ? .

I'm not into women that need a spackle to remove their makeup. COME OFF IT, GIRL!

Damn. I had to quote this ether. That hefa said SPACKLE! Lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get yours Covet!!!
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    *deep breath*

She aint have to call her a Heffalump though...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn im a product of a divorce too....
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    For
    Hey send those feet pics in my inbox....i gotta see those

I just have this meme I made for the meme thread, don't have the original picture sorryyyy:

e6zl2h.jpg
    Dear Colonless Covet,

I wasn't going to write you a letter, I thought I'd be a good girl and not pick on those retards less fortunate than me... Oh well. You have neither ? nor lips to match your missing colon, so I understand the hate. Disrespecting my own sisters? No sister of mine is a translucent skinned, pitch fork footed freak! I have a low body count purely because I was raised to have a bit of dignity, something someone that ? guys off forums would know nothing about. You and Katty are a disgrace to white women, you two are a congregation of snow ? . You're not as bad as Katty though, you admit it, and admittal is the first step...

Hope that left a 'sour' taste in your mouth,

Love,

Zee.

What a great comeback, it's full of used up recycled jokes used by men much smarter than yourself. And you saved a pic of me! Clearly you want up in here, chica. You can ask sour for my number, but don't expect an answer.

No thanks I'm not into ? .

I'm not into women that need a spackle to remove their makeup. COME OFF IT, GIRL!

Lol at you acting like you have standards,
    Sour didn't even want your lobster footed self.

You're as desperate as Big Loca, you'll take anyone that'll give you the time of day.

Dear IC Poster,

For as long as there are microwaves, you'll never need anyone to tell you the time of day

I have no problem with Loca but I wasnt letting that joke pass. Wasnt even all that good. But needed to be said.
This discussion has been closed.