Butt Fumble has ruined Mark Sanchez

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
He's always been bad.

But the butt fumble. The dreaded butt fumble. Sanchez must still be having nightmares about that play. His confidence is completely GONE. I think he has post-traumatic stress disorder after the butt fumble. Every time he drops back now, he's worried about a big green ass hitting him in the face.

He's more nervous in the pocket than ever before. Threw 4 INT's against the lowly Titans, and is now being benched and talked about being traded to a team that needs a back up.

11923946-large.jpg
elite-daily-mark-sanchez-fumble.jpg

Chalk up another Jets Top 10 pick that turned out to be a bust. Chalk up another USC QB bust. Sanchez is done. He will be forever remembered for the butt fumble. It was the DEFINING play of his career. NFL Network keeps showing the butt fumble when they talk about Jets QB problems.

There is "The Catch".... "The Immaculate Reception"... and now Jet fans have there very own legendary play. The Butt Fumble.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Just a few weeks ago, people were talking about the Jets possibly getting a wildcard birth in the playoffs.

Now since the infamous Butt Fumble... they're benching Sanchez and talking about trading him to be the Jaguars back up QB.

He is ruined. That is one ass he will never forget.

sanchez.gif?w=350&h=150

Look what is happening after the butt fumble. He can't focus anymore. He's so worried about running into his own Linemans ass, he is dropping easy snaps.

and to think.... the Butt fumble was on thanksgiving night when all of America was watching. Everyone ate Turkey.... Sanchez ate ass.

20 years from now when historians talk about the Jets draft woes and lack of success, they will show the butt fumble. Sanchez should just retire before it gets any worse.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Vince McMahon voice*

I truly believe that Mark Sanchez ruined Mark Sanchez.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Everything that I’ve learned at this position in this league has been from Mark,” McElroy said
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    “Everything that I’ve learned at this position in this league has been from Mark,” McElroy said

Damn...Mark ruined Greg too..jets are ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? Mark Sanchez

oh and ? the op too
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York ruined Mark Sanchez. All these people want to run NYC like that's cake town. If you ain't tough, NYC will eat the soul out of you.

Word to A-Rod and a list of other athletes that folded under those lights.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "butt fumble"
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    New York ruined Mark Sanchez. All these people want to run NYC like that's cake town. If you ain't tough, NYC will eat the soul out of you.

Word to A-Rod and a list of other athletes that folded under those lights.

So now NY ruined Mark Sanchez.

Please stop with the excuses the dude just sucks and that's the bottom line. He has 109 turnovers (INTs & Sacks) in his first 4 years. Blame NY for that, ? please.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY contributed to Sanchez's demise. they didnt develop him then they undermined him... Mark didnt make it better with his play the last 2 years tho
  • Roger Godell
    Roger Godell Members Posts: 132
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Tony Sparano is a WOAT OC the Jets didnt have any receivers their running is ? O-Line is suspect on top of that Sanchez was terrible. Looking @ the personnel this team was destined to Fail
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During that play he just turned over face down in the grass and laid there.

There goes another Trojan qb.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called that ? not being ? coming out of college. Could tell he just didn't have it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    As a pats fan .. The term i known as the "bumble"
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it really should be another name for this play