HC of the Colts

Options
RawAce
RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
Should remain Bruce Arians' job.

This team was not projected to do this well and he got them in the hunt for the playoffs.
I think it would throw off the chemistry of things to have Pagano come back and run the ship differently.

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh....bruh dont make a thread no more
  • RawAce
    Options
    So Bruce Arians hasnt done a good job of leading this team ?
  • vageneral08
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

He's doing what he's TOLD to do....why do you think he's never been offered a head coaching job in the nfl? he's well known and he did his thing in pittsburgh but he's not built to be a head coach period besides we need more a defensive minded coach like chuck I'm not saying chuck is the perfect guy for us now but give him a few years and we'll see I think he can succeed as head coach but only because of bruce ? as the offensive coordinator
  • RawAce
    Options

He's doing what he's TOLD to do....why do you think he's never been offered a head coaching job in the nfl? he's well known and he did his thing in pittsburgh but he's not built to be a head coach period besides we need more a defensive minded coach like chuck I'm not saying chuck is the perfect guy for us now but give him a few years and we'll see I think he can succeed as head coach but only because of bruce ? as the offensive coordinator

rofl/SMH
  • vageneral08
    edited April 2016
    Options

rofl/SMH

Wasn't like the cardinals didn't have ?