You can cancel a reaction by hitting it again
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Word on the street is he was into devil worshipping
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm suprised more of you aren't ranting about how weak and selfish he was.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the trend is to be like R.I.P, he was so talented, etc etc, but seriously ? that. A coward is all I see
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep your opinions on suicide to yourself, and respect the man.
    you don't know what he was going through, what he went through, and you're not him.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    you don't know what he was going through, what he went through, and you're not him.

but really is killing urself any better tho ?. lik picture what his family and his friend is going thru right now . if he needed help there is places he could have went . suicide is just an easy way out without dealing with the sitution . Ya your right no will know what he was going thru but still seem kinda selfish . rip to him styl
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.I.P CAPITOL STEEZ...He killed "survival tactics"

@mars my bad hit nosign by accident.

You can cancel a reaction by hitting it again

Cool got it...

• Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

but really is killing urself any better tho ?. lik picture what his family and his friend is going thru right now . if he needed help there is places he could have went . suicide is just an easy way out without dealing with the sitution . Ya your right no will know what he was going thru but still seem kinda selfish . rip to him styl

Rather him ? himself than go ? a school full of kids. How is taking ur life cowardly but taking someone elses a sign of being "Tough"? This society is backwards as hell. A lot more ppl should ? themself than go and hurt innocent ppl.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some sad ? . only know him from some features but he was the next standout in Pro Era after Joey. I had his mixtape bookmarked but never downloaded it, guess I'l do it now..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I just stickied it for tonight just to keep it in memory of this young blood here. Respect.
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now when i look at that cideo i could tell he was bout to ? hisself
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

Rather him ? himself than go ? a school full of kids. How is taking ur life cowardly but taking someone elses a sign of being "Tough"? This society is backwards as hell. A lot more ppl should ? themself than go and hurt innocent ppl.

Ima just copy and paste the something i said to somebody else in teh same thread a page back.......

"You know you put the dread and despair back on others? you succeed in your rap career not off your self like the weak ? they was probably calling you, somebody had to love him you act like he was the local ? jumping off the bridge, That ? is wack so you telling his only option within a up and coming rap career to deal with his problems was to off him self or murder a bunch of kids cmon son that's bs"
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood feeling bad for a person who committed suicide..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this now makes survival tactics the most ironic song title of the year.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn! This ? is crazy. ? up b.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y are they withholding details, what happened to dude? i mean i know we can make the implication via his twitter but say someone killed me and took my phone. all they have to do is take my twitter app and tweet...
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood feeling bad for a person who committed suicide..

have you ever been depressed? and I'm not talking about "I just lost my job" depressed.

? is a mental illness. You really think a sane person would ? himself?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder what method he used.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Still no details...

@sneakdissa

He probably hunged himself.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to ? calling somebody weak for committing suicide. Don't know what people be going through, you might not be strong enough to face whatever they was dealing with. ? is crazy man.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    ? need to ? calling somebody weak for committing suicide. Don't know what people be going through, you might not be strong enough to face whatever they was dealing with. ? is crazy man.
    True that...but in this instance it could be either two things (1) he could not know how to deal with the upcoming fame (more and more people recognizing him, interviews, ready to break out the underground toward mainstream possibly). Everybody says they want to be famous and have money, but cannot handle it..that could bring stress not only physically but also mentally i.e. Biggie's "Mo' Money, Mo' Problems"..or (2) he already had a recurring condition (manic depressant, bipolar etc.) and knew about it trying to keep it private, trying to handle it himself instead of getting professional help..we'll never know.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Steeze.Jus listened to his mixtape Ammmerikan Korruption.Its pure dopeness.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    True that...but in this instance it could be either two things (1) he could not know how to deal with the upcoming fame (more and more people recognizing him, interviews, ready to break out the underground toward mainstream possibly). Everybody says they want to be famous and have money, but cannot handle it..that could bring stress not only physically but also mentally i.e. Biggie's "Mo' Money, Mo' Problems"..or (2) he already has a recurring condition (manic depressant, bipolar etc.) and knew about it trying to keep it private, trying to handle it himself instead of getting professional help..we'll never know.

Yeah those sound like the two most likely scenarios.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is he a GOAT like big L now?