Why Do Strangers Feel The Need To Talk To You When Your Sitting With Headphones On In Public

Options
terbear
terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
I swear they do it on purpose, so I'm chillin in the laundry mat, cause my place still has it locked up cause of the holidays so i had to go to a public one. I got my beats on there blaring loud as ? , a dude walks up and he tries to strike up a conversation after about 5mins of him talking I told him I'm not interested and leave me alone I'm chillin like brother man on the 5th floor. He walks away mad. What i dont get is why is people feel the need to talk to others while its clear someone doesnt want to be bothered. Airplanes, buses ect, ect on planes I put my head down and I dont say ? if I cant get a window seat I close my eyes and pretend to sleep the entire flight. I hate you lonely got nothing better to do mother ? . I got enough friends and I barely like the ones I got. I put my headphones on max volume so I can ignore people on purpose, cause i could give to ? about there lives. Anyone else experience this???

Comments