**Broads Who Be In The Club With Dat Stank P*$$¥.**

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Damn some girls outchea r nasty B. ? , so last night I was at this club and I spotted this fine looking broad so I approached to have a lil ? /bump n grind dance off with her. Okay...I know a lot of y'all ain't never been to a black club here in the UK but basically wen it's the dancehall/bashment set, ALL the girls get buck wild!

Ayt back to the story...so I move to this bish and I can tell shawty givin da boy play so I move to her rear end and she drops it low for a ? . I'm sayin tho, the second she did dat, the fumes went up my nostrils, ? up my medulla oblangata and at that very instance I became sober as a motherfuka! Y'all gotta understand I was decked out with dat ? . I damn near ? up half a bottle of Jack Daniels that night so I was straight faded. I just gave her this "look"....

bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2175.gif

and just left her right where I found her. She was bad as ? but that stank pu$$¥ was too much to handle b!

? damn near ruined my whole night with her stanky pum-pum, aside from that I had a epic night!!

Just tryna warn u ? to watch out for some of these hoes B, they cud mess up ur life.

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe you can sue the club ? Especially if they let that ? in free.

I say we pass a law.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicken of the sea hoes
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. The way you spelled the letter "Y" looks cool, I'm high...

2. I read this in a british ? accent, and it was hilarious...

3. Ion een remember the story I just read...BUT I HATE STANK PUM PUM IN THE CLUB TOO, CUH...

4. STANK WEAVE IS EEN WOATER!!!!
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Chicken of the sea hoes

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn some girls outchea r nasty B. ? , so last night I was at this club and I spotted this fine looking broad so I approached to have a lil ? /bump n grind dance off with her. Okay...I know a lot of y'all ain't never been to a black club here in the UK but basically wen it's the dancehall/bashment set, ALL the girls get buck wild!

Ayt back to the story...so I move to this bish and I can tell shawty givin da boy play so I move to her rear end and she drops it low for a ? . I'm sayin tho, the second she did dat, the fumes went up my nostrils, ? up my medulla oblangata and at that very instance I became sober as a motherfuka! Y'all gotta understand I was decked out with dat ? . I damn near ? up half a bottle of Jack Daniels that night so I was straight faded. I just gave her this "look"....

and just left her right where I found her. She was bad as ? but that stank pu$$¥ was too much to handle b!

? damn near ruined my whole night with her stanky pum-pum, aside from that I had a epic night!!

Just tryna warn u ? to watch out for some of these hoes B, they cud mess up ur life.

? who the ? says that? That word hasn't been used much since the waterboy came out!!!
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    I hate that phrase "bashment"

Dancehall. Does that sound better?

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you know what the mean right?...that broad was burnin
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

3. Ion een remember the story I just read...BUT I HATE STANK PUM PUM IN THE CLUB TOO, CUH...

? forbid I ever come across a broad with a stank pum pum and a stank weave!! Whoo!! That wud b WOAT

• A1000MILES
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Chicken of the sea hoes

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

It mean the puma smelt like tuna...
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    edited December 2012
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »

? who the ? says that? That word hasn't been used much since the waterboy came out!!!

@icks86

? thats the actual word for that part of the brain cuh. Wat, u thought it was slang? C'mon bruh....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Juicy J wouldn't say no....
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    @spit_fiya

That's wat came to mind. That smell was grotesque, I just had to think something had be wrong with her, there's more to it than just hygiene issues..
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man you've been in the presence of a SC "sour Cinderella" boys use to yell out SC SC throughout the club/function/chill spot damn shame
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ducktales or u party amongst swine...
  • LightYearzAhead
    LightYearzAhead Members Posts: 66
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Maybe she didn't pay her water bill, but should
    of went to the corner store and bought a bottle of water
    to freshen up that skunk.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nikka u was supposed to man up and bust that puzzy open & stroke it condom style.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Ducktales or u party amongst swine...

@Stopitfive

Tell me wat city u from so I can start making plans to relocate B. If hearing about stank pu$$¥ hoes sounds like a myth then surely y'all must have hoes that bathe in sweet vanilla scented milk. I can dig that.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I DONE DANCED ON AT LEAST 3 STANK CREATURES FROM NEW YORK, B....
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

"I'm sayin tho, the second she did dat, the fumes went up my nostrils, ? up my medulla oblangata and at that very instance I became sober as a motherfuka! Y'all gotta understand I was decked out with dat ? . I damn near ? up half a bottle of Jack Daniels that night so I was straight faded."

^^^This passage in particular
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wassup w/the feelings pico? why you got a problem w/the ? or die movement??? dont tell me you walking around w/that pigpen ? to. thats a got damn shame. well you always did have a tomboy feel about you so i wouldnt be to surprised if that snatch smelt like the inside of a baseball glove. oh well the ? or die movement claims its first victim.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico likes it au naturale'..