For DipSet Fans only

Options
killaguwop
killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
What you think of the dips now ? what's the smartest move for them to get back to their glory days?
remember when dipset was the biggest movement out of harlem and they started breeding successful rappers like when killa cam innovated jim jones then jim jones brought max b as his right hand man same as he doing now with sen city. then capo hooked up purple city gang and rookies like A-Mafia came under the diplomats.
What if every single MC came under dipset from the second generation like hell rell, 40 cal and JR Writer to the O.Gs whom they are killa, capo and santana. to every other MC affiliated with them came back as one and under one label ? could they bring back the movement?
Me personally i think at jim should focus on making music again with killa, santana, hell rell, 40 cal and JR Writer and take a lil break from his byrdgang crew so they could be able to bring back their sound.
so what you people think?

Comments

• The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what do i think of the dips? i think they are great with a bag of doritos.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For DipSet Fans only

Those still exist??
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dip fan all day. With that being said my opinion is that they can rebuild the legacy by:

Each of the core 3 rappers dropping a mixtape each of the first the quarters then dropping that DIPLOMATIC REUNION last quarter.

Also this needs to happen:

Cam needs to push vado

Jim needs Max back

Julez needs to speak to Jay bezel about that bs he did.. I speak to bezel about this often but he stubborn.

The 2nd string could possibly all be cut from the set expect maybe hell Rell if not the can fly under the bird if they only release quality good music.

The dips were a force to reckon with. They could be that again.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dipset could of been big if cam was more involve with the birdgang.

their no reason for birdgang to fail with max, stack, Mel, & Jim.
  • killaguwop
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    dipset could of been big if cam was more involve with the birdgang.

their no reason for birdgang to fail with max, stack, Mel, & Jim.

at that time cam was so big to get involved with the affiliates. the don couldn't hang out with the soldatos.
    but instead he could 've dropped more group material with the O.Gs whom they are hell rell, JR Writer and 40 cal plus jimmy and juelz. and let the affiliates get their shine together.
  • killaguwop
    Options
    Killa Cam

jim jones juelz santana
    (byrdgang,purple city) (skull gang)

Hell rell 40 cal JR writer
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @killaguwop eat a ? shadyteam, with your wack ass threads
    you and jaw breaker are the same person too
  • killaguwop
    Options
    Dip fan all day. With that being said my opinion is that they can rebuild the legacy by:

Each of the core 3 rappers dropping a mixtape each of the first the quarters then dropping that DIPLOMATIC REUNION last quarter.

Also this needs to happen:

Cam needs to push vado

Jim needs Max back

Julez needs to speak to Jay bezel about that bs he did.. I speak to bezel about this often but he stubborn.

The 2nd string could possibly all be cut from the set expect maybe hell Rell if not the can fly under the bird if they only release quality good music.

The dips were a force to reckon with. They could be that again.

matter of fact the 2nd string whom they are JR Writer , 40 cal and hell rell all released and still release quality music for the streets they just don't have the major distribution and that ain't their fault
  • killaguwop
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    lol @killaguwop eat a ? shadyteam, with your wack ass threads
    you and jaw breaker are the same person too

? u , shady and their team this is for dipset fans only.
  • killaguwop
    Options
    why the ? people are mentioning wack ass eminem in a thread about dipset.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a dipset fan. That ? was the soundtrack to my high school career.
    I don't care about the legacy or rebuilding greatness however you wanna say it.

I just wanna hear the new Juelz Santana mixtape January whenever he said it was coming out now 14th maybe?
    I wanna hear Diplomatic Immunity 3.
    I wanna hear Jim Jones latest album, who has the download link seriously I asked once before and got ignored.
    Also new Cam'ron youtube videos and a mixtape or album without Vado.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    the Unit was selling more but the Dipset had the streets of NY on lock.

? just got out of control to many heads

you had the

Diplomats: Killa,Capo,Santana & Zeekey
    Dipset: J.R, Hell Rell, Un Kasa ,40 Cal & Bezzle
    ByrdGang: Stacks,Max, Melle Matrix
    Skull gang: Insert weed pushers name here
    730 Dips: Insert weed pushers weed pushers name here
    UN: Vado

besides the 3 out of the core 4,Stacks,Max the rest were destined for aluminum success
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reality is man...is that they're all too old...
  • El Payaso
    Options
    No sign what killa guap?
    You make a thread about dipset in damn near 2013 and I grace it with my presence.
    You're lucky I could have ignored this ? like everyone else did, that's probably what I'll do with your ? from here on out.

That's to bad for you I'm one of the best theres ever been
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    The reality is man...is that they're all too old...

right ? trynna resurrect old flames, everyone has their time to shine

you could bring back the N.W.O or Degeneration X but it wouldn't be the same
  • killaguwop
    Options
    El Payaso wrote: »
    No sign what killa guap?
    You make a thread about dipset in damn near 2013 and I grace it with my presence.
    You're lucky I could have ignored this ? like everyone else did, that's probably what I'll do with your ? from here on out.

That's to bad for you I'm one of the best theres ever been

i didn't mean to offend you but i was hoping a reply concerned more about the diplomats movement. dipset to harlem are what wu-tang to staten island like really every single comes from there had to be coming out of them. and i though you were kidding like really you can't find a download link of jim jones' capo LP?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? used to stay on repeat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAttllsSWZU

I remember listenin to this ? in some science class and a yellabone ? tried to clown and say it sound like some White boy ? .

Bout a year or two later them same hoes was on Juelz ? , when Weezy started claimin them ? the South got on, a lot of ? was on before that doe, I been ? wit Cam since at least 98, 97

Them ? made some classic music before they left the Roc
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Like a old Knicks and Celtics game, get Pat off Bird"
  • UrbanScribe
    Options
    @killaguwop true but without the marketing of Duke Da ? they never get any buzz. they need to get back under the bird not just for the marketing/promotion but, for the BTS help also.
  • killaguwop
    Options
    @killaguwop true but without the marketing of Duke Da ? they never get any buzz. they need to get back under the bird not just for the marketing/promotion but, for the BTS help also.

how the ? they going to return back under the dipset while the original diplomats ain't even together now
  • UrbanScribe
    Options
    @killaguwop are you trollin? they been back on speaking terms. they all focused on different ventures currently which is slowing it down. Cam is being Cam... Jim is running after Chrissy... Juelz fightin two cases... if the all sit down and put music to the forefront they will be back and better.

In reference to your 2nd team comment.... nobody been checking for JR or 40. Hell Rell had his little run.

What you seem to not understand is Duke had a major role in the movement.. look at what his is doing with Araab...
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with A-Mafia
  • killaguwop
    Options
    I ? with A-Mafia

A-Mafia , shoota and hardluck are new blood pumping from harlem under the dipset movement. muthafuckas trying to make beliefs that the dipset movement is dead.

• killaguwop
    Options
    JR Writer's still standing and writer's block series are classics.
  • El Payaso
    Options
    Urban Scribe could you tell me when Hell Rell had his run.
    I am a fan.