Finding Out Santa Isnt Real

Options
Kushington
Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
Damn that was a crazy day...i wasnt a little kid anymore after that...
..first rap albums i owned was the block is hot and guerilla warfare....i was literally raised on cmr's music..getting goosebumps from the new cash money videos as a kid....a broke kid holdin up a dub talkin bout "if it costs less than twenty it dont look right on me" lol.
Now i see boosie...other successful southern rappers like david banner, big krit, rich boy, rozay, etc...
finding out about santa taught me that things arent always what they seem and when you mature, you gotta carry yourself like your age and not shoe size...
cant be a reckless ignorant dude cause life is real..
im on pills and tree right now, just thinkin about life. Gotta get off these pills tho...but i dont need an intervention to learn my lesson..i adapt to new info.
everything is so clear now. im paranoid as ? right now tho...just tryna relax and live...like my favorite artists that i been idolizing my whole life. I always been old fashioned, a dying breed.

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...im articulate in english and like to hear myself talk, so i tend to ramble when im on drugs...
    gotta get off these drugs, they made me like a zombie who agrees with whatever the media puts on tv..but i never believed a fat white man was giving me christmas gifts...tooth fairy and easter bunny also became irrelevant in the subsequent year. My black ass is doped up and paranoid

*packs bowl and pops half a pill*
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even as a kid i knew something was up with santa

how is it i go to one mall andd santa is this white, beer belly having, buzzed ?

and i got to this other mall and santa is black, slim, dapping me up and talking about the reason rudolph has a red nose is because he caught an STD from one of the reindeer

santa with his molesting ass who came up with that idea of santa having kids up on his lap and ?

? that ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i wasn't even raised to believe in santa.
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    Options
    Yeah, my folks never pushed that ? on us.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what you on some percocets?
  • mz.d.meaner
    mz.d.meaner Members Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Damn that was a crazy day...i wasnt a little kid anymore after that...
    ..first rap albums i owned was the block is hot and guerilla warfare....i was literally raised on cmr's music..getting goosebumps from the new cash money videos as a kid....a broke kid holdin up a dub talkin bout "if it costs less than twenty it dont look right on me" lol.
    Now i see boosie...other successful southern rappers like david banner, big krit, rich boy, rozay, etc...

tumblr_m5tz1gNr0V1qbkpwko1_400.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington has reached enlightenment, I hope to learn a lot from your journey bruh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was the kid in school that every parent hated. I wasn't brought up to believe in Santa 'cause we celebrated Kwanzaa. Kids in 2nd grade like "Santa's gonna bring me this and that" and I'm like "Santa is a figment of your imagination, the lie your parents tell you. Did you know St. Nicholas was..."

right about there is where the nuns grabbed me by the ear and had me shut up.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom looked me dead in my eyes and said

Santa not real deal with it and walked away...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    No chimney in my crib so how the hell he get in
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I looked at my mom like "all these years you've been lying?". That bothered me more than santa not being real.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was six or seven I waited up, no ? santa, I was like man ? this ? . Then I found some receipts and it was a wrap! My reading ass

I was like "hey I found the receipts cut all that santa talk out!"

I felt grown cause of that ? !
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In all seriousness, I knew after the 2nd line you were on another level
    I didn't know if it was pills acid shrooms or what.

And I'm on them beans too.
    Have a good time man, don't let it get away from you, write down anything you want to remember and set it by where you plan to pass out at. Along with some water and set your alarm for work before you forget.

*Currently Listening to: Soulja Boy & Vinny Chase "Double Cup City"*
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found out santa wasn't real on my own at age 6. Broke my trust in my parents from there on out.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im waking up and thought Id check in on kushington and just realized this was an old thread.
    What happened to the Kush kloud did he O.D.?
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once I found the presents in my parents closet I knew I had been bamboozled. Confronted my folks and they didn't deny it. Gifts from "Santa" never appeared under the tree again
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What? So who been eating my cookies and drinking my milk? I'm setting ? traps next year..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read your posts like someone who auctions off ? , I don't know why though, maybe it's because I know you're high as ? .
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think my mom said I was about 7 or 8 YO when i figured it out. She took me to the mall to sit on Santa's lap (No ? ) and I looked that ? in his eyes like a bawse and said "ur not Santa". She said after that that Santa Clause ? aint really work on the young gawd.