Video:Katt Willams compares himself to MLK,Malcolm X & Trayvon Martin...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ygYbKjOiu8
Katt Williams has had an incredibly rough year. He most definitely has to share part of the blame for all of the trouble he's been getting into, but he also believes he's being victimized.

Katt was leaving jail last night after being released on child endangerment charges when TMZ caught up with him. As we previously reported, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services called police after they found guns and illegal drugs in the comedian's Woodland Hills home Friday. Four of his children were placed into protective custody.

Katt doesn't dispute the fact that there were guns found. However, he says they were locked away..

"They took my children from me, how terrible is that?" Katt told the reporter.

When asked about the drugs that were found, Katt said he didn't consider weed to be a drug. He also defended his right to have guns in his home for protection..

"How do you keep the kids safe without guns? They were in a lock box that the police broke. If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes you're gonna find guns, but I'm not in a gang. What difference does it make?" he continued. "This is their ninth time coming to my house. The problem was this time they came to my office and took my kids from an office. Not from my house...from an office. So now when I can't have my kids at my office I must be the most terrible black dude."

Katt doesn't understand why they are coming after his kids now after he has had custody of them for so long.

"Because here's the whole thing. You're gonna charge me with child endangerment after I adopted seven children and had them for fourteen years in this state? Really, you coming after my kids now? Because it was already a witch hunt, now you want my babies, yikes."

The comedian compared his situation with that of Trayvon Martin, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King.

"Let me explain something to you, I know there's people doing poorly in this country and they shot Trayvon Martin dead for looking kind of like I look," Katt said. "Martin Luther King and Malcolm X both ended up dead for telling the truth. So as a comedian I don't think it won't happen to me. I think they've thrown me in jail 36 times in 36 months and you've never seen me in a court of law. That means they're f*cking with me. And today they crossed the line. Because now they took my babies."

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? Is A Helluva Drug...

^^^ TYped that before I read his actual post.

If you get arrested as many times as he has and yet you've done no time then he's right. They are ? with him. He's also right about weed not being serious enough to be taking kids away. Why him? U think he the only parent with weed in the damn house?

He's made some very powerful enemies...doesnt help he on ? either. But still...never been to court with that many arrests? Fishy...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He think he's Big Meech, Larry Hoovah
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ? Steve Harvey and Jamie Foxx off i.e Black Boule..
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? Is A Helluva Drug...

If you get arrested as many times as he has and yet you've done no time then he's right. They are ? with him. He's also right about weed not being serious enough to be taking kids away. Why him? U think he the only parent with weed in the damn house?

He's made some very powerful enemies...doesnt help he on ? either. But still...never been to court with that many arrests? Fishy...

[IMG]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac270/cain316/? .gif[/IMG]
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jamie foxx is behind this...

but if he got his kids snatched from him for drugs and guns then 85% of white folks in suburbia should have thiers taken away...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nha,nah nah, son

It's "the Establishment" trying to destroy his greatness!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was gonna just say..."This ? "...And keep it movin...But he actually has somewhat of a point here...And if they really broke into a lock box, that's ? up...But...
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac all over again. they ? with dude, yet he ain't making it any easier on his self.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some strange reason I believe this ? 36 arrests in 36 months and no court appearences that's absurd.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? Is A Helluva Drug...

yeah, he neglected to mention the fact he's a millionaire with shark attorneys at the ready
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

but if he got his kids snatched from him for drugs and guns then 85% of white folks in suburbia should have thiers taken away...

LMAO..How do you know jamie foxx is behind this?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with his statements...
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

LMAO..How do you know jamie foxx is behind this?
    he isn't, that ? Jamie possessed by his evil hairline .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    b/c jamie sacrificed his hairline to the illuminati....hes in now and he has tremendous pull
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Unfortunately, unlike MLK, Malcom X and Trayvon Martin, Katt Williams is still breathing.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm no fan of Tarantino, but I'm guessing he would ? Katt Williams in a fist fight.
  • Copper
    Options
    katt already got enough problems why he tryna inject himself into everything else?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to die mysteriously, just so it can ? w people thinking its the Illuminati.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He still owe window 50 grand
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never said this about another brother before but Katt Williams needs to just ? die already.

We already know how the story ends bruh: ? (or pills), liquor and a hotel room. Just get it done man, just get it ? done.

This ? embarrassing himself more & more everyday.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Katt has made some powerful enemies.

36 arrests no trials or court date?

Then take away his children?

That's ? up.Weed is not a drug and its legal in some states.

I'm taking his word over the police.

I can tell what's real and what's not on my own.

Guess all that ? he said in his comedy special really struck a nerve.

And ? that tarrantino movie, and you ? that praise it.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Django unleashed >>>>>>>> caping for a ? snorter.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Katt has made some powerful enemies.

36 arrests no trials or court date?

Then take away his children?

That's ? up.Weed is not a drug and its legal in some states.

I'm taking his word over the police.

I can tell what's real and what's not on my own.

Guess all that ? he said in his comedy special really struck a nerve.

And ? that tarrantino movie, and you ? that praise it.

Yeah telling folks "Evolution ain't real because monkeys still exist" is really some ? to make "them" come after you lol...? will believe a drug addict to further their belief of some secret society ? up a C list celebrity's life before letting common sense lead them to the conclusion he's just a rambling drug addict.