THINGS THAT WHITE BOYS HATE THE MOST

Options

Comments

• TalesfromtheVagina
    TalesfromtheVagina Confirm Email Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    Options
    DANCING
    Why wasn't OJ acquittal an option? Still makes a lotta white souls burn slow.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER
    1. GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES - who gives a ? about what race knocking you out? I would hate a white dude knocking me out just as much.
    2. GETTING DUNKED ON with so much ferocious repeatedly from Black Males - Again, what does the race matter here if you are competitive than the race won't mean ? , they will hate it regardless.
    3. GETTING SLAPPED by BLACK MALES - what kind of ? ? is going to slap me?
    4. GETTING SLAPPED by WHITE WOMEN - does any guy like being slapped by any ? ?
    5. HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WHITE GIRLFRIEND after She Slept with a BLACK MAN - this ? is hilarious to me, people think black men are better in bed because the stereotype says they have size... but if we gonna run with stereotypes then we also gonna consider that blacks also don't work... so that size won't mean ? .
    6. GETTING PUNKED by THEIR BLACK GIRLFRIEND - again who wants to be punked by any ? ?
    7. WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM - what the ? ? what you got to do to make a dog mad at you? throw the mutt a treat, pat it on the head and they be happy
    8. BOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK WOMEN AND WARNING THEM that HE IS NOT LIKE BLACK GUYS, LOL.. - why would dude be thinking about other guys when he is about to smash?
    9. DANCING - I hate dancing, but I'm not so sure its a white thing. I know lots of white dudes that will dance while at clubs.

Stupid ? poll... so I will choose other

What I hate is when someone takes something unrelated to race and tries to make it like its worse because it involves more than 1 race. For example look at this poll, race is a non-factor in almost every option but folks are so hung up on the black/white thing they can't see past their own ignorance.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cracka came in with über feelings... Gawd damn...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    5. HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WHITE GIRLFRIEND after She Slept with a BLACK MAN - this ? is hilarious to me, people think black men are better in bed because the stereotype says they have size... but if we gonna run with stereotypes then we also gonna consider that blacks also don't work... so that size won't mean ? .

Well if we're gonna run with stereotypes then we can say that the white wimenz are notoriously known for supporting and sheltering the black man due to his size and sexual prowess (and so what if they're fat, they still white).

So by that logic, why would a black man need to work when he can sponge off of one of your white queens?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER
    white guys hate two things that will never change

a black man ? they daughter and a black man that smarter than them
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM
    Mr lunatik has no idea how a dog being mad at you can ruin your whole day
  • MrLunatik1979
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OTHER
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Mr lunatik has no idea how a dog being mad at you can ruin your whole day
    Stop trying to ? your dog, he won't get so mad.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES
    1. GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES - who gives a ? about what race knocking you out? I would hate a white dude knocking me out just as much.
    2. GETTING DUNKED ON with so much ferocious repeatedly from Black Males - Again, what does the race matter here if you are competitive than the race won't mean ? , they will hate it regardless.
    6. GETTING PUNKED by THEIR BLACK GIRLFRIEND - again who wants to be punked by any ? ?
    7. WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM - what the ? ? what you got to do to make a dog mad at you? throw the mutt a treat, pat it on the head and they be happy
    8. BOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK WOMEN AND WARNING THEM that HE IS NOT LIKE BLACK GUYS, LOL.. - why would dude be thinking about other guys when he is about to smash?
    9. DANCING - I hate dancing, but I'm not so sure its a white thing. I know lots of white dudes that will dance while at clubs.

What I hate is when someone takes something unrelated to race and tries to make it like its worse because it involves more than 1 race. For example look at this poll, race is a non-factor in almost every option but folks are so hung up on the black/white thing they can't see past their own ignorance.

JANKLOW is that u????
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so one poster finally caught feelins from a re-hashed thread from '04

success
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DANCING
    waterproof wrote: »

JANKLOW is that u????

@janklow would knock you the ? out w a roundhouse kick
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES
    VIBE wrote: »

JANKLOW is that u????

@janklow would knock you the ? out w a roundhouse kick

I will slap the ? out Janklow with your funky ass hands and have him slap the ? out of you with your own hands
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WHITE GIRLFRIEND after She Slept with a BLACK MAN

thank you for admitting to be a cracka

welcome to my ignore list
  • MrLunatik1979
    Options
    OTHER
    Plap Star wrote: »

thank you for admitting to be a cracka

welcome to my ignore list
    I admitted it many times. It ain't like its a secret and you wonder why I think you lack intelligence.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OTHER
    when I give their women the ol' Earth 2 Shlong. have them singin "Hot fudge comin on in good lawd hot fudge comin on in good lawd..."

clak clak clak clak
  • earth two superman
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options
    OTHER
    prolly cuz some1 already shat in it
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DANCING
    Im a white boy my vote counts for 10.
    I sit or stand and nod my head with a mean/cool face unit I'm spoken to and then I smile and eat ? .
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Having sex with any white woman they find desirable. If you really want to find out how "tolerant", "cool", or "open minded" a white boy is, let him find out you slept with a white woman. Not a fat, stank ass, disgusting white woman, a white woman him, or one of his boys want. You can feel the hate when that girl rubs her hands, (or her ass) on your ? in public. (Happened to me in college).

drop that story pt

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL White dudes hate when black men ? their quality women. Look at Kim K after all them black ? all up in her. White dudes hate her to death cause of that.

If a black dude ? Emma Stone or Lindsey Lohan, all hell will break loose.
  • MrLunatik1979
    Options
    OTHER
    Wild Self wrote: »
    LOL White dudes hate when black men ? their quality women. Look at Kim K after all them black ? all up in her. White dudes hate her to death cause of that.

you honestly think peopel give a ? about Lindsay Lohan?

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    JANKLOW is that u????
    oh boy, here we go with waterproof's feelings
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danm white people are hairy as a B.

Today I just saw some white ? have more hair on her arms then I do on my entire body.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

you honestly think peopel give a ? about Lindsay Lohan?

well, what other white chick that white dudes love? If their dream girl got black dudes up in her, they will hate her forever. They think that a girl that been with a black dude is "? " and tainted.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK WOMEN AND WARNING THEM that HE IS NOT LIKE BLACK GUYS, LOL..
    smh at white dudes having to give an explanataion before they whip it out in front of a sista. white ? envy has got to be the WOAT lmfao

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    wtf is white ? envy?
    yall dudes super racist if you think white guys are hating on black guys.
    I'd rather have white privlage than my big ?