How many of you consider Makaveli Joker to be a good poster?

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    that Coli place way too corny , i can't post there.

none of their posts make me laugh

Cosign.

But I just read the funniest ? I ever read in my life over there last night (forum wise)...im a post it in here when u done emasculating Joker...the ? was hilarious I cant front.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i was going to post there just to talk a bunch of ? to people but they're not even funny there...i gave up after the first day..maybe i went to the wrong threads or something
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    yes he is a great poster and a great mod
    Ayo I made him and I will b the only to destroy him
    /thread

Stay the ? off my page ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    How u like it over there at the coli, Plap?

its straight, i see imma have to change the way that board thinks tho

too much ? ? ? /? ? / ? ? goin on over there that people just let slide

word??? then i guess it time to clean those ? out too, i got an account that was activated today at the coli...

you gon see what im talkin bout
    Options

i was going to post there just to talk a bunch of ? to people but they're not even funny there...i gave up after the first day..maybe i went to the wrong threads or something

its a struggle to keep postin there

i aint post there all day till cb asked me about it on the first page

Options

Cosign.

But I just read the funniest ? I ever read in my life over there last night (forum wise)...im a post it in here when u done emasculating Joker...the ? was hilarious I cant front.

you must be talkin bout that dude that was ? that ? with no legs in that tree
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ran thru this forum and there is no more comp for me...sadly. So for me, its ight over there, tryin to test the waters.

But ur a reformed lame (u my ? tho) so u good rite here, u finally becoming a good poster and making a name for ur urself so this is fun for u. Although I once read u say that u hated trolls, and now look, look what the IC has done to u, turned u out.

Ur far from the soft spoken, kind hearted young man that use to post primarily in the CS and only engaged in serious sports discussion, the one that ignored Donkey and all the fuckeries it had to offer...now, well, ur quite CB'ish.

But Hollywood a do that to u, bro..did it to me too, so.

i hated Trolls in the Cheap Seats and still do and i dont post the same way in different sections if you ever noticed that...there were a few posters who noticed that from the jump, when im in the CS i talk strictly sports cuz im a ? fan , GNS i ? around just a little bit but stay on topic ...Donkey i just talk ? , the reason (even though im never there really) i stay on topic.

thats why the same posters get trolled all throughout the IC cuz they don't know when to hit the on and off switch , and the only reason i was "Lol'n" a ton when i first came in Donkey was cuz i didn't know the different style of posters.

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    My explain nation has. Rouge members I still vouche for them joker will die but you aint donkey therefore u must die

Step ur post game up ya ? ? , 2 weeks done passed and I aint read a funny post from u....wassup?

Girlfriend problems? Talk to me, im here for you....u my ? and I refuse to let u go down that cold and crowded wack poster path...holla at me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been posting since 2008, ?

Are you really mad cause I called you out on your cracca dodging ways? Huey Newton would smack the ? out you
    I remember all these dudes and more. I been here since 2000, Changed my ? up a few times cause it got boring to me. IC used to be tha ? . simpin ass ? would get str8 run out, unlike today. damn, I shoulda kept my old ? , I had like 15,000 posts and ? . Now I gotta start over, lol. Much respect to the OG's, Im one of them, ? , lol

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/14450/the-real-most-powerful-posters-list-by-seeds-and-adorable/p7
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

I ran thru this forum and there is no more comp for me...sadly. So for me, its ight over there, tryin to test the waters.

But ur a reformed lame (u my ? tho) so u good rite here, u finally becoming a good poster and making a name for ur urself so this is fun for u. Although I once read u say that u hated trolls, and now look, look what the IC has done to u, turned u out.

Ur far from the soft spoken, kind hearted young man that use to post primarily in the CS and only engaged in serious sports discussion, the one that ignored Donkey and all the fuckeries it had to offer...now, well, ur quite CB'ish.

But Hollywood a do that to u, bro..did it to me too, so.

i hated Trolls in the Cheap Seats and still do and i dont post the same way in different sections if you ever noticed that...there were a few posters who noticed that from the jump, when im in the CS i talk strictly sports cuz im a ? fan , GNS i ? around just a little bit but stay on topic ...Donkey i just talk ? , the reason (even though im never there really) i stay on topic.

thats why the same posters get trolled all throughout the IC cuz they don't know when to hit the on and off switch , and the only reason i was "Lol'n" a ton when i first came in Donkey was cuz i didn't know the different style of posters.

Didn't read.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Lmao..nah im ? wit u, I hear u, in the same way, if I post in the Reason or CS (seldmly I do)...Im a post seriously.

But I mostly prefer trollin *shrugs*
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Are you really mad cause I called you out on your cracca dodging ways? Huey Newton would smack the ? out you
    I remember all these dudes and more. I been here since 2000, Changed my ? up a few times cause it got boring to me. IC used to be tha ? . simpin ass ? would get str8 run out, unlike today. damn, I shoulda kept my old ? , I had like 15,000 posts and ? . Now I gotta start over, lol. Much respect to the OG's, Im one of them, ? , lol

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/14450/the-real-most-powerful-posters-list-by-seeds-and-adorable/p7

Different screen names ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    petition to send all crackas to the coli
    he aight poster. woat mod tho.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's better than Plap

and ? the e-coli ? they banned my gee alias

i been waitin for you to post

are you a cracka?

dont lie

damn you a groupie bruh? waitin for me to post lmao i cant even answer your question now
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    My explain nation has. Rouge members I still vouche for them joker will die but you aint donkey therefore u must die

They told me ? ? will try to take credit for your success. Fall back and work on your posting. Your an IC joke
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i aint going to front that was funny, so makaveli are you really a ? ? ???

Ain't a ? thing ? about Joker. Plap just mad cause I called him out on dodging white boys.

then what's the story behind it (no greek) then???
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Ain't a ? thing ? about Joker. Plap just mad cause I called him out on dodging white boys.

Plap was sitting in a car, some white boys were ? with him. He cheap shots one then proceeds to lock the car preventing said white boys from whooping him. ? sat in the car like a ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Different screen names ?

Well it took u 12 years to be a lil bit known on the ic congrats. I think kat has u beat by 2 years.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Different screen names ?

Well it took u 12 years to be a lil bit known on the ic congrats. I think kat has u beat by 2 years.

How you know I was an unknown? Do you know my past screen names? I was a reason head
    Options
    He's better than Plap

and ? the e-coli ? they banned my gee alias

i been waitin for you to post

are you a cracka?

dont lie

damn you a groupie bruh? waitin for me to post lmao i cant even answer your question now

ill take that as a yes

cause a ? gon tell you he aint a cracka

welcome to my ignore list

dont even reply cause i wont see it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Plap only hates craccas online
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Plap was sitting in a car, some white boys were ? with him. He cheap shots one then proceeds to lock the car preventing said white boys from whooping him. ? sat in the car like a ? .

Plap explain yourself, is this true??? was you scared to knock out a few whiteboys at the same time.....how many of them was it.

if they was those backwoods oakie tough ass country valley whiteboys that buck hay and grew up fighting blacks in country towns then, naw ? that....i will still chunk them against 3-4 and i fought those type of whiteboys in those small ass Central Valley towns before.

Plap what in the ? happen and why you locking doors and ? ...
    Options

Plap explain yourself, is this true??? was you scared to knock out a few whiteboys at the same time.....how many of them was it.

if they was those backwoods oakie tough ass country valley whiteboys that buck hay and grew up fighting blacks in country towns then, naw ? that....i will still chunk them against 3-4 and i fought those type of whiteboys in those small ass Central Valley towns before.

Plap what in the ? happen and why you locking doors and ? ...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/486355/hard-on-crackas-vol-1/p1
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Cosign.

Lmao yeah...hilarious. Im bout to post it.
    Options

Cosign.

Lmao yeah...hilarious. Im bout to post it.

i died laughin at that ?

go head and post it, i was ogn steal it and post it but said ? it