Who is the most dangerous female poster: Kai or Pico?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    k, thats not ? at all
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Other
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    k, thats not ? at all

Joker is on your trail
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    A degree in microbiology/biology is applause worthy.

I took chem, bio,anatomy, and to this day I do not know how I had passed with a B or an A in those classes.

Really, how much studying is someone doing if he/she is on the IC all the time?

A couple of my friends were getting bio degrees and they barely even had time for a social life. It's too hard to be bullshitting around all day on the computer--that's why I call ? .

That's probably because they went to a highly accredited school.

Come on, darling....

You and I both know that even at a mediocre school a degree in biology is very tough to obtain.

I can refute this claim of having no social life when one of my friends went to UCLA for her BS & Masters in Microbiology was poppin her jewish ? every fri, sat, and sun nights (She now has her PHD in Microbiology from Harvey Mudd).

We do not truly know what Kai is doing on her spare time when she is not on the IC. She could be studying for all we know..

Plus, most post on the IC from their mobile phone....

my friends .

blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat & Zee - White women are pure evil

I took chem, bio,anatomy, and to this day I do not know how I had passed with a B or an A in those classes.

A couple of my friends were getting bio degrees and they barely even had time for a social life. It's too hard to be bullshitting around all day on the computer--that's why I call ? .

Come on, darling....

You and I both know that even at a mediocre school a degree in biology is very tough to obtain.

I can refute this claim of having no social life when one of my friends went to UCLA for her BS & Masters in Microbiology was poppin her jewish ? every fri, sat, and sun nights (She now has her PHD in Microbiology from Harvey Mudd).

We do not truly know what Kai is doing on her spare time when she is not on the IC. She could be studying for all we know..

Nah, I still call ? . Yeah, I know it's tough to attain--my friends were at Knox College and it was hard for them to even get a C and they studied non-stop. Which is why I can't believe that anyone that posts here as much as she does is actually getting a bio degree.

Like Ms. Jones said, I think Kai lies about most things on here. It is what it is.

People study and learn at different levels.

You friend may grasp information differently than Kai. Which makes her study even harder than someone who can receive the information, study for 4 hours, and retain it. You stated it was very hard for them to get a C in their course; that could be from their poor choice of their studying method.

I was learning 6 different arias (each song was over 5 minutes long) in three different languages (french, german, and italian), and I was still posting on the IC at the same damn time... lol

We do not know what people are doing on their spare time to say they that are lying because a personal friend is doing the same thing as someone on the IC.
  • Purr
    Options

Come on, darling....

Nah, I still call ? . Yeah, I know it's tough to attain--my friends were at Knox College and it was hard for them to even get a C and they studied non-stop. Which is why I can't believe that anyone that posts here as much as she does is actually getting a bio degree.

Like Ms. Jones said, I think Kai lies about most things on here. It is what it is.

You friend may grasp information differently than Kai. Which makes her study even harder than someone who can receive the information, study for 4 hours, and retain it. You stated it was very hard for them to get a C in their course; that could be from their poor choice of their studying method.

I was learning 6 different arias (each song was over 5 minutes long) in three different languages (french, german, and italian), and I was still posting on the IC at the same damn time... lol

We do not know what people are doing on their spare time to say they that are lying because a personal friend is doing the same thing as someone on the IC.

I get what you're saying. Something just tells me that it's ? . Call it intuition.

Gracias.

She believes in your women's studies degree; just believe in here bio degree...

Any degree is worth an applause when you put hard work into it...

well except a communications degree.. ? that degree.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico
    If you're talking about.....who's the most dangerous with a ? in her mouth....I say Pico the Maneater....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    follow me around for a day i say cool ? all the time
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai
    Lady_Zee wrote: »

Come on, darling....

I get what you're saying. Something just tells me that it's ? . Call it intuition.

Gracias.

Philosophy is a pretty worthless degree I'd say, even more so than communications.

LOL LOL LOL

Big Loca, never in your life again ever dismiss a degree as 'worthless' when you majored in women's studies.

Well damn
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Damn, I thought the claim that Akosiwa has a "women's studies" degree was just baseless slander.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Smh at this face using ass postga.

5 trolls tho bitchnigger? That's why I flipped ur "wtf is a condom" comment and got 5 daps at ur expense.

And that face ? is my new swag on here...im always onto to the next ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    5 abuses not trolls you ? .

Learn to read u dumb cac.

Edit..lol @ you switching it too 'troll' cuz u felt dumb..ur so petty, boy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, that went right over your head i see

It sure did. Probably because I didn't read it.

lmao, oh, the classic loca didn't read, i love it.

she didn't read guys, but she keeps replying and knows exactly what to say

stop making black people look bad by refusing to read all the time loca

She's used to 'not reading'

I doubt there was much reading required for her 'woman's studies' degree.
    That's why she had so much time to lay around eating, (without reading the fat content, etc, of course).

I went to one of the best schools in the state, actually.

What school?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, that went right over your head i see

It sure did. Probably because I didn't read it.

lmao, oh, the classic loca didn't read, i love it.

she didn't read guys, but she keeps replying and knows exactly what to say

stop making black people look bad by refusing to read all the time loca

She's used to 'not reading'

I doubt there was much reading required for her 'woman's studies' degree.
    That's why she had so much time to lay around eating, (without reading the fat content, etc, of course).

So mean...you will be known as The Witch Zee, no more Lady

• Purr
    Options

Come on, darling....

Gracias.

Philosophy is a pretty worthless degree I'd say, even more so than communications.

Not really.... A philosophy degree is needed in all aspects of life. We use portion of philosophy in religion, law, morals, and etc. If we state that philosophy is useless then we can considered questioning the way we live as people is useless.

Also, philosophy is the forefather of psychology :)

Plus, there are hints of philosophy in women's studies.

Communications is still a ? degree.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    annie are you wokay are you wokay are you wokay annie?
  • soulbrother
    Options
    Pico
    @LilLoca wins this battle if she shows her ? ....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    p.s.

van der sloot still reps G-unit

we win
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai
    Really, I don't know why either of you heauxz try to be funny and clever.

Haute is probably funnier than both of you combined.

You can tell you took woman's studies by how illogical this post is
  • soulbrother
    Options
    Pico
    @LilLoca wins this battle if she shows her ? ....

Bit ? don't count if you're taller horizontally than you are vertically.

But if the ? are soft like marshmallows...you get extra credit..
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , stop trying to convince us women's studies is an in demand degree, it's not. and lol @ loca talking about anyone's face, like really, you did look in the mirror this morning huh?

you are aware that you look like him in the face right

220px-Kyle_Massey_2012.jpg

p83Y8C03NUT8M.jpg

Is looking at my face as painful as it is as you trying to be funny?

Your smile is sending off the wrong message ya know...real off putting

It reminds me of the ghetto ? from my Ol hood taking sweet pics but really they just bat ? crazy ? with a couple baby daddies from down the street.

I suggest putting your mugshot or a black screen for Fiats sake.

And you ruined this thread!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whos whenning?
  • Purr
    Options
    Now, now ladies.... Loca does look lovely in that pic...

What type of hair is that loca?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    i'm sexy as ? .

dumpsters are for ? behind.