Is it just me or does your head.........

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    So people go be in heaven playing jenga and singing kumbiya

Foh

Im tryna mack on some hoes

Nah, the redeemed of the LORD will serve Him. Here are a few facts of what is to come:

1. ? will create a new heaven and a new earth

2. New Jerusalem will come down from heaven and be placed on the new earth.

3. ? will personally reign from the new earth in New Jerusalem.

4. The new earth will be the center of all creation.

5. The whole universe will be open for all the redeemed to rule, reign, and explore forever and ever!

So playing jenga and siging kumbiya pales in comparison to what ? has in store for all those who love Him!

I mean just think, the whole universe belongs to ? ! You don't think He is going to let the saints explore what He created while we are living in eternity?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall boys vip in heaven huh?

Answer this then...if you are given life to live as your own only to follow the same path as others who prolly never made it to heaven, what makes you think you will get there?

Nobody who wrote the bible has visited heaven

Let me see a vacation pamphlet
    Where your pics and ?

Its all imagination land
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yall two go meet up in heaven!
    Sound like ? ? if u ask me

Whosoever will may come as well! ? gives the invitation out to any and all! You just have to accept His offer! Will you today my friend?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? creates "new heaven" and "new earth", then moves everyone from heaven to new earth, so what was the point of new heaven? ? is gonna be a vacant place.

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    No you didn't, because in "NDE", their brains haven't died, they are still in a dream state.

(OBE as well)
    wrong... hours? brain been dead.. regardless, the heart beat stopped.. the body is dead.. the brain can still "alive" but the mind is dead. done. when you are dead, your body is dead.. how can you die but you come back and your brain thought of some hallucinations.. it dont even make sense.. besides, i gave a million difference NDE examples that you cant explain.

also, it is in the Bible.. read about Lazarus... he was dead for days.. he was at his burial when Jesus raised him back from the dead... today, that would be considered a near death experience.. he came back and confirmed where he was.. much like todays "near death experiencers"..

theres a difference between facts and opinions..... and you are always entitled to your opinion.
  • Trollio
    Options
    For you to get this big reward when you die only for you to live such conformed yet sheltered lives is pointless. Its all type of ? you can enjoy here on earth but once you get to "heaven" you cant do ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    No you didn't, because in "NDE", their brains haven't died, they are still in a dream state.

(OBE as well)
    wrong... hours? brain been dead.. regardless, the heart beat stopped.. the body is dead.. the brain can still "alive" but the mind is dead. done. when you are dead, your body is dead.. how can you die but you come back and your brain thought of some hallucinations.. it dont even make sense.. besides, i gave a million difference NDE examples that you cant explain.

also, it is in the Bible.. read about Lazarus... he was dead for days.. he was at his burial when Jesus raised him back from the dead... today, that would be considered a near death experience.. he came back and confirmed where he was.. much like todays "near death experiencers"..

theres a difference between facts and opinions..... and you are always entitled to your opinion.
    Death is the "permanent cessation of all vital functions"; temporary cessation is not permanent cessation.

Sounds like you're referring to clinical death b; that precedes actual death.
  • Premeer
    Options
    For you to get this big reward when you die only for you to live such conformed yet sheltered lives is pointless. Its all type of ? you can enjoy here on earth but once you get to "heaven" you cant do ?
    we need a SMH button.

this aint even really worth a reply.. but then.. i just replied.. damn.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They couldn't explain why ? worked the way it did, so how could they tell Lazarus was dead? Dude probably was in a coma.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I can't picture my savior being a male... Why would I want to be around a blonde-haired, blue-eyed caucasian male in an ecstatic state of existence? NH

? sound egregiously suspect to me...

No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus Christ has blonde-hair, blue eyes, and is Caucasian. Don't let the images that man has constructed out of his own imaginations fool you.

And besides, now that Jesus is glorified, His face shines brighter than the sun! You can't even look at Him without being blinded. His hair is white as wool and His eyes are like a flame of fire! The glorfied Christ is the KING OF THE UNIVERSE my brother! You would melt in His presence and be ashamed to even lift up your head to gaze at Him.

But thank ? that He holds His hand out willing to lift you up from the pit of your misery and give you new life in Him. So that when you do see Him, you will rise in the resurrection of the saved and forever be with Him in His kingdom! Amen!

• Trollio
    Options
    Allah run you ?
  • Premeer
    Options
    facts and opinions, brothas.. facts and opinions.. there is only 1 truth in here...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

What are your thoughts about eternity?
    It's an overly-sensationalized way of saying "infinity" or "forever".

Where will you appear when ? requires your soul my friend?
    "? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.
    i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
    I'll respond to your post by posting the below definitions of "myth":
    0G4ac.png

Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either "? " or "souls".

You will fail to do so, thereby proving this prediction true.

The documentation, in secular sources, that Jesus Christ existed is a well known fact. A simple Google search will yield you those results.

So the existence of Jesus Christ is verifiable outside of the word of ? . Nothing imaginary about the existence of ? .

That is why no other name, but the name of Jesus Christ, causes so much emotion to be shown in the hearts of all those who hear it. Again fulfilling His prophecy that stated, "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." Thus, some will believe when drawn to Him and the rest won't. Amen.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna laugh so bad at some of y'all responses, but I don't wanna suffer eternal damnation. Lol!

On the real tho t/s, I gotta respect a brotha preachin the Word of ? . Especially facing the lions and lionesses of the IC. Keep doin ya thing brotha.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    That's just you bruh.

"? " and "souls" are both myths my ? , so I can't ? with your question's premise.

So when your heart shuts off, what happens next?

One loses consciousness I presume....

And where does your consciousness go?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    i thoroly enjoy reading do you want to go to heavens posts.. his knowledge and understanding for the Bible is so sound. yall really should take heed. the man knows what hes talking about. its like everything he reads sticks like glue...

what i read, i take in summaries smh.

Praise ? my friend. I give all the glory to the King of the Universe. And I thank the LORD for your wonderful spirit and I pray that He will continue to give you strength to do His will through the power of the Holy Spirit! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So much soul burn being issued out in here lawd!

Blessings to you Pico! Jesus Christ loves you! Amen!
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

i pitty your future if you continue with this mind set.. i dont want to judge.. im just saying.
    I'll respond to your post by posting the below definitions of "myth":
    0G4ac.png

Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either "? " or "souls".

You will fail to do so, thereby proving this prediction true.

The documentation, in secular sources, that Jesus Christ existed is a well known fact. A simple Google search will yield you those results.

So the existence of Jesus Christ is verifiable outside of the word of ? . Nothing imaginary about the existence of ? .

That is why no other name, but the name of Jesus Christ, causes so much emotion to be shown in the hearts of all those who hear it. Again fulfilling His prophecy that stated, "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." Thus, some will believe when drawn to Him and the rest won't. Amen.
    Reread my post and note how I wrote "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of either '? ' or 'souls'." and how I didn't write "Then I'll ask you to respond to my post by objectively-verifying the existence of a first century man named 'Yeshua ben Yosef'.".

Upon doing so, you should realize that you also proved my prediction to be true.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Stop dickriding white jesus ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They couldn't explain why ? worked the way it did, so how could they tell Lazarus was dead? Dude probably was in a coma.
    Ether to ancient ? everywhere.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

Same thing that happens when an ant's dorsal aorta shuts off.

An ant isn't accountable to it's Creator like mankind is. We were made in the image and after the likeness of ? . That is why you have a brain that is able to contemplate the concept of ? , heaven, hell, eternity, right, wrong, sin, judgment, righteousness, love, hate, wrath, jealously, etc. The ant on the other hand doesn't contemplate such topics, rather it does what ? designed it to do, which is to fulfill it's role in the animal kingdom.

But it's funny that you brought up the ant, because we can learn from the ant many things. Check this out.

"Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

7Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

8Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest."
    Proverbs 6:6-8

? even uses the ants to teach us humans about hard work and perseverance! Truly ? is an awesome ? who can use any and everything to teach us lessons for our good! Amen.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

Same thing that happens when an ant's dorsal aorta shuts off.

An ant isn't accountable to it's Creator like mankind is. We were made in the image and after the likeness of ? ...
    You've yet to show that the bolded aren't myths, so it's another unfuckwittable premise my ? .

Simply declaring or repeating something doesn't make it true homie.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.C. aint got that purple stuff goin heavy in the cup tho
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That's just you bruh.

I think the brain would shut down next, in which life ends, blackness and no consciousness, there's absolutely nothing.

"The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish." Proverbs 10:28

What a stark contrast that ? paints. The hope of the righteous, which is eternal life, will be met with gladness when Jesus Christ returns. But on the other hand the atheist/wicked hope that there is nothing after death, but ? says that their expectation will utterly PERISH!

Wow is ? not blunt or what!

He don't hold back no punches for nothing. He gives it to you raw and uncut! That is why I love ? so much! He tells it like it is! He speaks the truth because that's the only language He knows! Hallelujah!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1 thing that doesnt suck about bein an athletic man of ? : bein knee deep in cash and ?