Ill start it off

IMAG0977.jpg
IMAG0978.jpg
IMG953659.jpg

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wear watches but I haven't worn any jewelry since I got relieved of it 20 years ago by some ? with pistol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OLE " I PITY THE FOOL" CHAINS WEARIN ASS ? ..

ILL POST SOME STUFF WHEN I GET HOME
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Dro's mr. Tee comment. I have always been a jewelry wearer... just copped this
    IMAG0990.jpg

I want a Rose Gold watch to go with it
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol @ an AX and Lacoste watch...make that be the last time u ever buy a "designer" watch, them ? 's is trash yo.

Go get u a grown man watch...I know neither of u are ballin like that so I wont say to go get a Breitling, Rolex, Hublot, AP etc...but at least get a Tissot or a Hamiltin ($500-$800) range, both quality timepieces for the price.

This thread will expsoe the real from the fake...yeah, anyone can lease a BMW, or save up for a pair of Loubs...but when a ? got on a 10k plus watch, u know he getting it..why? Bcuz he didnt have to buy it, a $30 Timex does the same as a Rolex, but it shows he has disposable cash to spend the extra 10 racks.

? BossWho for having an AP, I hope its fake...and ? the old ? wit the Omega watch, forget his name tho...im hatin.
  • aneed123
    Options
    I like the watches. I purchased. Always been a fan of citizen. I'm not gonna spend $800 on a watch just to say I did. $350 is good enough.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Citizens are BS watches with Quartz movements...u got robbed of ur $350, u basically paid for the name and might as well gotten a $90 G Shock.

All ur watches are Quartz movements that use a battery, that in time will wear down and die, and even after u replace the battery will eventually give out, period.

The watches I suggested to u are Automatic movements (not all of em), no battery needed, no tick tock ? , but a sweeping hand instead...watches that with given the proper care (serviced once every 5 years or so) will prolly outlive you. But if ur happy with ur purchase, more power to u, just givin my 0.02.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Citizens are BS watches with Quartz movements...u got robbed of ur $350, u basically paid for the name and might as well gotten a $90 G Shock.

All ur watches are Quartz movements that use a battery, that in time will wear down and die, and even after u replace the battery will eventually give out, period.

The watches I suggested to u are Automatic movements (not all of em), no battery needed, no tick tock ? , but a sweeping hand instead...watches that with given the proper care (serviced once every 5 years or so) will prolly outlive you. But if ur happy with ur purchase, more power to u, just givin my 0.02.
    I hear u. The grey citizen watch is battery opperated and I've had since 04. The two toned one is Eco drive and runs by solar. I've had it since 08. No issues with either.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    lol @ an AX and Lacoste watch...make that be the last time u ever buy a "designer" watch, them ? 's is trash yo.

Go get u a grown man watch...I know neither of u are ballin like that so I wont say to go get a Breitling, Rolex, Hublot, AP etc...but at least get a Tissot or a Hamiltin ($500-$800) range, both quality timepieces for the price.

This thread will expsoe the real from the fake...yeah, anyone can lease a BMW, or save up for a pair of Loubs...but when a ? got on a 10k plus watch, u know he getting it..why? Bcuz he didnt have to buy it, a $30 Timex does the same as a Rolex, but it shows he has disposable cash to spend the extra 10 racks.

? BossWho for having an AP, I hope its fake...and ? the old ? wit the Omega watch, forget his name tho...im hatin.

ILL POST ONE OF MY BREITLINGS WHEN I GET HOME..

AND DONT START TROLLIN THE THREAD ? ...POST SOME ? OR SHUT UP!
  • Davis eyebrow
    Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not that into jewelry
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have one diamond in my ear, most ppl think its fake anyway so im not really scared to get relieved of it
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    if youre not into spending too much money, roll w/ diesels....

they are the best low end watches (im not gonna call the ? something other than what it is, they are low end watches)

great designs, durable, and formal...dont bother w/ the website, they got wack ? on there. u gotta find the nice ones in stores.

i got plenty, but these two are my faves

m7vwj9.jpg
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    sry that ? so big lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    sry that ? so big lol

THAT SILVER ONE ON THE BOTTOM IS FRESH.. HOW MUCH DID THAT RUN YOU?.. IMA HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bought this for big bro
    91DbIw194CL._SL1500_.jpg

Got one similiar to this for my man except the face was transparent. The TSA stole it when he put it in his lugguage.
    81ncyQO6NSL._SL1500_.jpg
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nahh, I cant give up the watch game on here. It'll be great white shark week if I did that. Quite selfish of me I know. Haven't seen ANYYYYONE (everyday life, t.v., hell I aint even seen a dude modeling the ? ) rockin these boys. Matter of fact, I'm about to scour the net right quick and see if somebody else hip to it. One.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ you expensive watch wearin mofos

my most expensive watch is like 80 bones

250080_10151240447684134_10221648_n.jpg
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a nice array of watches in diff metals.
    Don't have a Rolex or Breitling.
    But just for laughs ill start with this.
    My first watch after graduating this Ecko. ? cost me just over $300. Young

1357688042.0395.iPicit.jpg
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not baller enough for the watches I really like so i buy what catches my eye and price range really into cuff links though

IMG_2079_zps2d7938ae.jpg

IMG_2075_zpsc479b9f4.jpg
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Moi???????????????????????

Omega Seamaster

IMG_0906_zpsb35cc2a0.jpg

Tag Heuer Indy 500

IMG_0928_zps76fb04e8.jpg

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to get my Tag's bezel repainted... ? looks horrible
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    use to be really into calculator watches...
    casio-men-data-bank-calculator-watch-ca-53w-1z-citytime86-1205-22-citytime86@7.jpg

LMAO, this ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.