Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    get that ? out my thread. This is my diary thread... wtf.

Well being as how you're "plus size" per se', I figured a woman of your stature would offer opinion about what's considered thick, big, or fat.

Not in my dedication thread... I would in another one.

@shencothemc I hope you can stay on beat on your next mixtape. :)

Seeing as though flow was never really my problem, just ? hating...anyways I hope my next mixtape inspires you to lose that weight you carrying, the NATURAL way

I can not hate when you ? suck.

Your rhyming structure sucks because you do not have the basics knowledge of speaking rhythm let along an ear for the beats you rap on.

Most hip hop beats are made in 4/4 or when a ? wanna get a fancy 2/4 and you are continuously off the beat. I would suggest you take music 101 and a poetry course, so you can learn how to be a better emcee.

You have a breathing problem where I can hear you breathe on the down beat of each line. It sounds as if you are running out of breathe, and trying to remember the next line.

You have no control of the slant rhythm you try to master but in your head you are the grand wizard of words. Please try again, sir.

You typed all that just for me to say, "Thank you for the feedback."
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well being as how you're "plus size" per se', I figured a woman of your stature would offer opinion about what's considered thick, big, or fat.

Seeing as though flow was never really my problem, just ? hating...anyways I hope my next mixtape inspires you to lose that weight you carrying, the NATURAL way

Your rhyming structure sucks because you do not have the basics knowledge of speaking rhythm let along an ear for the beats you rap on.

Most hip hop beats are made in 4/4 or when a ? wanna get a fancy 2/4 and you are continuously off the beat. I would suggest you take music 101 and a poetry course, so you can learn how to be a better emcee.

You have a breathing problem where I can hear you breathe on the down beat of each line. It sounds as if you are running out of breathe, and trying to remember the next line.

You have no control of the slant rhythm you try to master but in your head you are the grand wizard of words. Please try again, sir.

even though you a hoe ass ? ... I like to help people in music :) youre welcome, sir
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

even though you a hoe ass ? ... I like to help people in music :) youre welcome, sir

Thank you for the feedback. Your opinion and support is valued and appreciated
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    hey lechic i might be wrong but were you the one that tried to help deezy with his resume and get him modeling jobs? you sure like to help hopeless IC ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    #ShenCares...aboutyourhealth

but not aboutyourhearing

Dude how does it feel to know that you only matter on an internet forum? When's the last time you mattered to your family? When's the last time your moms called you to say she loved you? When's the last time anyone cared about your existence?

*inserts generic pokemon or music related response from E2S*

yo in all seriousness the feelings caught in this post are classic tho

24951808.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shenco gonna make a dis song called "earth 2 kryptonite" or "doomsday"
  • earth two superman
    Options
    lol yeah im sure that'll get him a record deal
  • Purr
    Options
    hey lechic i might be wrong but were you the one that tried to help deezy with his resume and get him modeling jobs? you sure like to help hopeless IC ? .

He did get a modeling job, and did really well actually in that field. I hopes he stays with it.

shenco sucks... so I would suggest this: https://upsjobs.managehr.com/
  • Copper
    Options
    deezy still a phagget??
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    shenco gonna make a dis song called "earth 2 kryptonite" or "doomsday"

The ? would I waste bars, time, or energy like that for? That ? is corny, can't go at no one for dolo, and basically a sideline ? . He never gets in the game, but he'll talk every last bit of ? ...from the sidelines.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options

He did get a modeling job, and did really well actually in that field. I hopes he stays with it.

shenco sucks... so I would suggest this: https://upsjobs.managehr.com/

i sent him that link a while ago. i think you gotta be able to lift 30 lbs so there goes that job plan.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    maybe this one would be more his forte.

http://careers.buildabear.com/
  • Purr
    Options
    So, I have a cold today, I started to drink wine and I am feeling a lot better...

Pico calls me a cheap date :(

Imma show her tomorrow.. Imma be a ? whhhooore!
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Earth 2 Superman: The Sideline Story
    cole-world-sideline-story.jpeg
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options
    YOU of all people are gonna compare me to a guy that actually HAS a record deal?

go build a bear shenco. at least them teddys wont ? on your music. or maybe they will i dunno.
  • Purr
    Options
    Have you ever smell the musk between a females ? ? I stuck my hand between my ? and smelt vanilla. :)

I had bought Nipple Lixx and gave Pico one.. no ?

I made my boo taste it on my ? to see if he likes it... :) he did.. lol
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    E2S that dude that when you fighting someone, he that guy in the crowd talking bout' some

"Get that ? Reef! Get that ? ! Oh ? don't let him hit you like that Reef! Fight back ? ! Aww shiit he ? you up Reef. Hands up ? ! Hands up!"

Step back, and shut your face because no one cares about what you have to say.

Sidenote: If anyone EVER doubted me when I said these cats are the IC Power Rangers, just look at who's here right now. Y'all move in packs and are predictable with it *shrugs* *feelings coming in 5,4,3,2...
  • Purr
    Options
    @SHENCOTHEMC you need your OWN dedication thread... get the ? OUT OF MINES!!!!
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lol hes tried that. it never goes well for him. dude truly acts like Im the only one who thinks he sucks.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deezy was so pretty :-(
  • Copper
    Options
    drop a few bars for these ? shenco
  • Purr
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    drop a few bars for these ? shenco

no thanks.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like a couple of female IC posters owe me some of them goody goody gum drops
  • Copper
    Options
    Stop phaggin this thread up
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    SAME ? , using the SAME pics and jokes, caping for the SAME ?

My ? Shen predicted this ? exactly *shrugs*

iight I'm out this thread