anti-social Corner: anyone else just hate talking on the phone?? minute i get on i want to get off..

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i get that antsy feeling of i gotta go..i gotta go..
for some reason im okay in person to carry conversation but on the phone i often draw a blank and my patience runs out fast.

i dont know how some of u guys work with phones...i would be anxiety ridden going to work and ? ..

what are other things that ppl love to do that you just hate..?

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont have a good speaking voice ...and im extremely awkward ... i cant handle the pressure of vocal to vocal interaction so i stick to text .... that way the ladies cant hear my embarrassing over breathing
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just get to the point with w/e i'm talkin bout on the phone and get off............and i flagged u for abuse for ur ? sig FOH with that ? ?
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    i just get to the point with w/e i'm talkin bout on the phone and get off............and i flagged u for abuse for ur ? sig FOH with that ? ?
    thats exactly what im like..i gotta get to the point and get off..some folks just love to rant on and on and on...i cant see their face so i cant really read them..i need to see ppl when having long convo to read their expression..im i being boring? im i saying something stupid? are you annoyed?..u cant with phones..somene could be "laughing" at what you say but rolling their eyes type ? lol...

leave my sig alone..love of all forms is happiness
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, damn...I love me some phone convo...And don't lemme be high...? , I'll be crackin jokes wit yo girl all day...But when a girl has a sucky ass personality/convo game, then erthing just goes bad...I can only carry a convo for so long...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf at your sig, you lose a bet or something??
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    I just hate holding it up to my ear.

Cosign
    this is why i always got headphones on
    phone experience is way better with headphones
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    I don't get anxious. I just hate holding it up to my ear. Can't operate one hunnid when you're holding a device to your ear.

I'd rather text. At least i can get ? done.

this.. Bluetooth helps me out. but im with u T/S i just dont like talking on the phone. I have to be in a talking mood i suppose. if someone calls me I just let it go to voicemail. And I will hit them back when i feel like talking.. might be a few days but whatever
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    314rr0w.jpg

and Adblocked... ? this ? just rode out of the closet on a ? shaped parade float.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like talking on the phone for the same reasons. Number one holding that ? to my ear..I broke my Bluetooth so I text all day.? love to talk doe..I have had some give me an ultimatum to either pick up when she call or we done lol...I just be like oh well keep it strollin
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion like when chicks text me long ass messages, that 10 minutes it took you to text all that coulda been said in 20 seconds...
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah... I completely hate talking on the phone now. haha
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes. Other times when people text I'd rather just talk on the phone and get it over with.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    I hate it for obvious reasons... lol

how is it possible that u sound exactly like I would imagine a leprachaun would?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No I hate talkin on the phone...thats the one beef I had with an ex she wanted to be on the phone all the time...
    which means she wanted to be in my headspace all the time. Talking. About. Nothing.

? yo sig OP.

• GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't like calling people but calling me is fine.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people talk to me and on the Bluetooth at the same. Then they expect me to differentiate between when they're talking to me or them.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being on the phone when the other person only respond with questions or one word answers = WOAT
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    I hate when people talk to me and on the Bluetooth at the same. Then they expect me to differentiate between when they're talking to me or them.

African ? are notorious for that ?
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate the phone face to face>>>phone any day
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/s this thread to the fullest. I just got into someone about this recently.

Like some of y'all, I'm just anxious to get off the phone. Especially if I don't have my earpiece. If its my sis, then that's fine. Everybody else tho, I have a limit. I text more than I talk. Mainly b/c I'm not ties up on the phone. I can watch TV in peace.

The chick I'm dealin wit now got on me about this. She's not use to a guy like me who doesn't really spend that much time talkin on the phone. She's use to talkin for hours wit other guys she's dealt wit. Wit me, she can kinda tell when I'm not in a talkative mood. It kinda irks her lol
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not if its somebody I want to talk to. Only certain people I don't mind talking to over the phone.

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the phone. text is great. i like my "Me" time.