**Spinoff** Which one of these QBs would you pick to start your franchise

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    i saw on twitter a few days ago Luck nd RG3's stats when they had da same pass attempts nd Luck had bout 400 less yards 9 less touchdowns nd 5 more INT's lemme see if i can find dat real quick. Some of yall seriously dont think if RG3 had as many attempts as luck he wouldnt have at least 4,000 passin yards? yall think Alfred Morris carried him dis season? get da ? outta here lol

Alfred morris is the most underrated player in the league, he's the reason why they in the playoffs. His season has been more impressive than rg3.

trust me im not sleepin on wat Alfred did he had a great season but dont say he carried RG3 dats ridiculous
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Morris is a good hard runner but gets openings because the defense fears RG3's running ability/play action. See Demarcus Ware the other night.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    RG3
    I think Morris is a good hard runner but gets openings because the defense fears RG3's running ability/play action. See Demarcus Ware the other night.

exactly they co-exist nd feed off each ova well hence why they both set franchise records as rookies nd did it efficiently
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck

Yeah but RG3 didnt run that much when it came to the read option play the defense is more focused on the running back because he's a major threat in the running game period RG3 can run but that's not his primary job as a qb
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but they're still worried about him running because he can take it 70 yards, like he did against the Vikings. He makes it tougher to key on Morris because of his speed.

Ill say our offense is tricky no matter who the QB is but if i had to take any QB for the next 10-15 years, I'm taking RG3 because his talent/leadership. But I think Luck had the hardest situation to come into and is prolly the most "irreplaceable" to his team of any rookie. Those ? suck without him.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BRANDON WEEDEN!

? you ? , I'll ? you! (Dave Chapelle Voice)

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck

Ham Newton is a close second though.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    luck singlehandedly took a 2 win team to 11 wins

How could anybody disagree with this?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmaooo name one QB who started for Indy last year

They had backup QBs who shouldnt have been in the league

They just were unprepared to deal with the loss of Peyton and their coach wasnt that good
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    R.D. wrote: »

They just were unprepared to deal with the loss of Peyton and their coach wasnt that good

Curtis Painter

Caldwell got them to a Super Bowl, and the loss of Peyton Manning is a big deal. QB is the most important position, they still don't have a run game and they defense is suspect.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    1. Luck
    2. Cam
    3. RG3
    4. Wilson
    5. CK

• BlackAX410
    Options
    RG3

This, dat team had more talent then 2-14
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options

it's impossible to disagree with a fact
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

This, dat team had more talent then 2-14

Oh really...besides Wayne, name some other starting caliber players that would have gotten playing time on other teams...cuz as far as i remember the highlight of that season was Pat MacAfee! Lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    ....So Andrew Luck is the only new piece on this year Colts' roster compared to last?
  • Matt-
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    ....So Andrew Luck is the only new piece on this year Colts' roster compared to last?

i know they added TY Hilton, Avery, Ballard and Fleener and lost Garcon, Tamme, and Clark....but other than that i have no idea.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you read my posts you'd see thats the opposite of what im saying...thats for the ppl who dont watch indi play, but say they had talent on that team last year to downplay what they've done this year...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    On second thought.
    I'd pick Luck, I mean he played average at best all season and still single-handedly took his squad to 11 wins.
    Imagine if he actually has a good season next year, they won't lose more than a game or 2.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    matt- wrote: »

i know they added TY Hilton, Avery, Ballard and Fleener and lost Garcon, Tamme, and Clark....but other than that i have no idea.
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »

If you read my posts you'd see thats the opposite of what im saying...thats for the ppl who dont watch indi play, but say they had talent on that team last year to downplay what they've done this year...

I know Pagano brought over a few guys defensively that's all I know besides the other rooks. I wasn't sure.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Curtis Painter

Caldwell got them to a Super Bowl, and the loss of Peyton Manning is a big deal. QB is the most important position, they still don't have a run game and they defense is suspect.

Caldwell didnt do ? but step in as HC for a team already in place

They also upgraded their defense

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam Newton
    Everybody hopped off the Cam bandwagon, but he did work in the last half.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its hard for me cause i only ? with black qbs. and with that said got to go with cam cam, until proven otherwise.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Andrew Luck

Curtis Painter

Hold on bruh lets not jump the gun.....jim caldwell was the head coach but the offense was the same
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    matt- wrote: »

dwayne allen, nathan palmer, brandon sowell, vontae davis, darius butler, delano howell, cassius vaughn and we lost jeff saturday dont forget new defense too freeney and mathis are playing positions they NEVER played before since being in indy
This discussion has been closed.