Kanye West announces that Kim Kardashian is pregnant.

Options

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully great music comes outta this, congrats to them both

It won't. [-(
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is one lucky azz ? , knocked up one of the most beautiful women in the world and will have a beautiful baby. That ? living the dream as well be rich and be Jay Z homie and a dead or alive top 10 rapper/producer. This is the dream folks.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That baby gonna catch publicity stunt hell.

e9b88148_image.jpeg

LL

The baby gonna' be named Pillow. =))
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that kid never had a chance...

mom a bird brain

dad is a ? fish

grandpa is a woman with a stud earring

grandma openly ponders cheating on grandpa on tv

other grandpa curses said baby cuz he helped cover up murder of a jew and a white woman

aunt really aint aunt and is married to a dude who sleeps with a lakers rattle chewing on charleston chews 24/7

uncle is a creepy dude who makes socks for a living

2 younger aunts are being pushed to be ? since they was 11

armenian and black mix....? bless this poor child's soul.

seinfeld-ugly-baby-o.gif[IMG][/img]

everything is true except the bolded. Lol at calling kanye a "? fish" when he aint never be reported to kiss another ? (like some rappers), or suspectfully pose in behind a ? (like diddy).

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

mom a bird brain

dad is a ? fish

other grandpa curses said baby cuz he helped cover up murder of a jew and a white woman

aunt really aint aunt and is married to a dude who sleeps with a lakers rattle chewing on charleston chews 24/7

everything is true except the bolded. Lol at calling kanye a "? fish" when he aint never be reported to kiss another ? (like some rappers), or suspectfully pose in behind a ? (like diddy).

*never watched South Park post*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WDMfTkxvHsY
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

mom a bird brain

dad is a ? fish

*never watched South Park post*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WDMfTkxvHsY

such a fail I didnt even respond to him...plus obv a kanye stand trying to tear down wayne to make kanye cooler, when in fact they both ? as ? and garbage juice on a hot summer's day
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanye? garbage juice? neva that!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who does tomp think the father is though? Beyonce's pregnancy wasn't complete without his "It's Usher's! It's the bodyguard's! It's Marques Houston's!"
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who does tomp think the father is though? Beyonce's pregnancy wasn't complete without his "It's Usher's! It's the bodyguard's! It's Marques Houston's!"

Bow Wow maybe... Wait, nevermind. W's don't exist in that ? 's vocabulary.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce' album flopped? Which beyonce' album you talking about?
    Her last one

The fact you didn't know speaks for itself
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Major loss for Kanye. Even nas feels sorry for him. The biggest winner today is kris humphries. Not only would kris get off on a crime of passion technicality for clapping up Kanye for knocking up his legal wife he will also be entitled to a buyout from Kanye for being an adulterer that ruined his union of marriage with that sand ? . Kanye announcement tweet was a bat signal for kris lawyers to get ready to put in work. Kris ain't even the daddy and he about to make 20 million off this baby. Kanye is hustling backwards. Did Kanye notice that nobody else wasn't keen on putting a baby in this ? lmfao. Bush and ray j already told us they pull out this broad every time. What was Kanye thinking. I hope that weak nut he caught was worth all these millions of dollars he is going to lose. She is going put him on child support a week after this kid is born because she or he is going to have to pay humphries out. This ain't no kid to Kim this is escrow. That's an ATM and a sense of entitlement over another man financial life. These fake asss businessmen like jay z and Kanye ain't used to women so they wife the first used up ? that give them attention. Congrats ye! You are having a baby by a ? that ? ray j on camera. A ? that has thousands of hours of footage spending time with Reggie bush. A ? that admitted she got ? in cowboys stadium by miles Austin. A ? who couldn't hack 3 months in a marriage. Kanye is dumb as ? .

That's all you had to say ? damn, but then again, it's not a Tomp post unless its more than 50 words and a Jay Z reference ...

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On a sidenote why do a lot black power/conscious/ artsy dudes end up w/ white girls?

I got an afro and look like a black panther and a black ? told me I looked like I would do well w/ white ? because I got that kind of afrocentric thing poppin w/ the hair

I will beat a white girl but, it's not what I go for on any regular basis.Only hit bout 4 in my life tops

IDC who a dude dates but I find that odd
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Major loss for Kanye. Even nas feels sorry for him. The biggest winner today is kris humphries. Not only would kris get off on a crime of passion technicality for clapping up Kanye for knocking up his legal wife he will also be entitled to a buyout from Kanye for being an adulterer that ruined his union of marriage with that sand ? . Kanye announcement tweet was a bat signal for kris lawyers to get ready to put in work. Kris ain't even the daddy and he about to make 20 million off this baby. Kanye is hustling backwards. Did Kanye notice that nobody else wasn't keen on putting a baby in this ? lmfao. Bush and ray j already told us they pull out this broad every time. What was Kanye thinking. I hope that weak nut he caught was worth all these millions of dollars he is going to lose. She is going put him on child support a week after this kid is born because she or he is going to have to pay humphries out. This ain't no kid to Kim this is escrow. That's an ATM and a sense of entitlement over another man financial life. These fake asss businessmen like jay z and Kanye ain't used to women so they wife the first used up ? that give them attention. Congrats ye! You are having a baby by a ? that ? ray j on camera. A ? that has thousands of hours of footage spending time with Reggie bush. A ? that admitted she got ? in cowboys stadium by miles Austin. A ? who couldn't hack 3 months in a marriage. Kanye is dumb as ? .

this is hilarious....but when did she say she got banged out in cowboy stadium?? LOLLL thats hilarious, please post that interview lol
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    somebody help point out the pros and cons of Ye's situation for me..
    so far heres what I came up with..

pros..

she worth over $30 million
    she's beautiful
    she swallow
    (see Ray J sex tape)
    she seem submissive

cons

she have a past (like most of us)
    she's an attention ?
    she's still married to kris humphries (divorce not final)
    strong possibility Kanye's not the father
    Kanye obviously didn't listen to Jay's "? And Sister"

Fixed for accuracy.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats ye! You are having a baby by a ? that ? ray j on camera.

It will all surely come down to this ...

SMH
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    somebody help point out the pros and cons of Ye's situation for me..
    so far heres what I came up with..

pros..

she worth over $30 million
    she's beautiful
    she swallow
    (see Ray J sex tape)
    she seem submissive

cons

she have a past (like most of us)
    she's an attention ?
    she's still married to kris humphries (divorce not final)
    strong possibility Kanye's not the father
    Kanye obviously didn't listen to Jay's "? And Sister"

Fixed for accuracy.

Fam U didnt fix anything, U added to the list..
    thats cool.. thats what I wanted..
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he got some random chick we didnt know about ppl would be happy for him. so im jus gonna pretend he didnt jus knock up the most opportunistic chick ever & offer my congrats..

maybe the sex is better than it looked on camera..

kanye shrug indeed..
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mom a bird brain

dad is a ? fish

but the lil ? will be rich for life
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? be acting like they wouldn't ? and wife up Kim K, ya'll out here ? way uglier hoes who are broke. You girl has a history, whether or not it's been on camera.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why ? be acting like they wouldn't ? and wife up Kim K, ya'll out here ? way uglier hoes who are broke. You girl has a history, whether or not it's been on camera.

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she aint divorced Kris Humpries is on the hook for Child Support.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce' album flopped? Which beyonce' album you talking about?
    Her last one

The fact you didn't know speaks for itself

4 did 310k first week and is certified platinum right now bro...