Did Kanye Win or Lose?

Options

Comments

• UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    WIN. Kim K did the same thing every ? in the world did. Her video just got leaked.. ? I done seen vid on my man wifey (no i didnt tell him either). .. she no different except she got some bread. she should got the video erased from the net.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not really surprised, neither of them have kids and they're both getting old.

I was just thinking she was looking a bit 'fuller' lately..wonder how far along she is..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats.....?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She might have $ & look good, but her personality comes off as mad wack to me.
    Short term win..............long term loss.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Ye is truly happy , and this is not a holly wood stunt ; then it's a W.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    broad worth over 40 mil

sex tape in all

I'm quite sure "a few" dudes out there
    wished their baby mommas was worth even 40 bucks

lol

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gives no ? about kanye, but thinking about it as if it was me, I would not want my kids with a ? who got rich off a sex tape, everybody got a past and its all good, but this ? claim to fame goes back to a sex tape, how ima explain that to my first born?
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WIN. Kim K did the same thing every ? in the world did. Her video just got leaked.. ? I done seen vid on my man wifey (no i didnt tell him either). .. she no different except she got some bread. she should got the video erased from the net.

My man, you care to elaborate on that video of your friend"s wife? Gotdamn if I saw that ? , I would not ? with shorty after that..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

That's the ? I don't get people getting on her for. Relationship hopping yeah but ? her then bf ain't a hoe move.
  • a.mann
    edited December 2012
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I gives no ? about kanye, but thinking about it as if it was me, I would not want my kids with a ? who got rich off a sex tape, everybody got a past and its all good, but this ? claim to fame goes back to a sex tape, how ima explain that to my first born?

lets be honest here, put this in a real world perception

only a certain few ("broke/gossip folk") even considered that as a deal breaker

a child that's loved & cared for just will not care
    and once that kid grows up living in a 20 million dollar mansion, getting 100 thousand$$$ cars as sweet 16 birthday gift, traveling all over world, etc,etc
    I highly doubt he/she gone be bother to much either
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Same way you'd explain it if they ever walk in on mommy and daddy ? ...
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so if every ? in the world have done it and you're not looking at it in a bad light why haven't you told your boy she has a tape out for the world to see?... I'm sure he'll take it well since every ? in the world has done it.
  • a.mann
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

so if every ? in the world have done it and you're not looking at it in a bad light why haven't you told your boy she has a tape out for the world to see?... I'm sure he'll take it well since every ? in the world has done it.

I'm guessing the same reasons you wouldn't tell your boy
    his wife has a phat azz and juicy ?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one cares

Yo. Is that a picture of Chicago on a early sunday morning in first pic in your sig? ?
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men impregnate ? ? with no money everyday, so i cant really say what this is. All i gotta say is Kanye better have that prenup game on lock, plus write up some agreement just in case the relationship goes south. Kim is the last person you want to deal with when it comes to that cash. We seen how her family lawyer team operates.
  • ocelot
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »

I'm guessing the same reasons you wouldn't tell your boy
    his wife has a phat azz and juicy ?
    I wouldnt tell him because that's immature and I'm sure he knows already... But if my dudes wifey has a sextape out and he doesn't know I wouldn't be on a message board acting like everyone has done it and its not a big tell if I havent told him... If it isn't a big tell why the secrecy?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546241_10151379533189935_1194018276_n.jpg[/img]
  • ocelot
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    lets be honest here, put this in a real world perception

only a certain few ("broke/gossip folk") even considered that as a deal breaker

a child that's loved & cared for just will not care
    and once that kid grows up living in a 20 million dollar mansion, getting 100 thousand$$$ cars as sweet 16 birthday gift, traveling all over world, etc,etc
    I highly doubt he/she gone be bother to much either

That's all well and good but money does guarantee you comfort in life BUT not happiness.

We've seen it countless times with these superstars and celebrities.

And a past is a past. That kid will eventually see a tape of his/her mum getting smutted out.
  • a.mann
    edited December 2012
    Options
    c'mon folks

it's a sex tape, not like she was out gangbangin' or selling ?

personally I wouldn't wife up because she a lil too ditzy for my taste (patience)
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't do nothing but be happy for 'em. They both attentionwhores like some would say or atleast seem to love the limelight and they're both into fashion. Both of 'em are 'brandnames' however you feel about it. The seem really compattible.

And another thing... Not capin' but ? need to stop acting like Kim is the only b*tch with a past. Like ya'll were ya'll girls' first GTFOH. Kims past was just more publicized than most females and she maded money off of it.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    I will quote this from the real ? handbook verbatim.......

You Never... Ever Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife. Money Is Irrelevant In Such Matters.

camron-takes-shots-at-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-nyc-photos-details-inside-instagram-twitter-2012-diss-fired-beef.jpg

kim-and-ray-j.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyB-GcpgoHZxKUdVq68Nqc2ujVTQKuuB2AtNYZHhVV1j9aUwR0Jg

doing-it-640x465.jpg

Baby_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

I see what you're trying to say but if you take a step back and look at from a rational viewpoint only difference between her and a random b*tch is she taped it, leaked it and made grip of money off of it. She got freaky with her then boyfriend like any female would do. Only difference is she and Ray J taped it...

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Except she didn't picture herself as a mother in the nearest future in the first place ... then a tape of her been smutted out woulda been out of the question

Everyone has a past no lie and you can't be too certain especially pertaining to females but she's swallowed on tape ...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

link