P.O.P. (Power of ? ) Web Series: (For Them Stripper Lovers)

Options
StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
Power of ? " is a multi part documentary series about some of the most celebrated and vindicated individuals in our culture; strippers. These women are sometimes classified as lowlifes of society, many thought to be streetwalking drug fiends with no regard for others. Some are thought to be impressionable young women, taken advantage of by men overseeing a seedy underworld. These are assumptions often made without any context from the women who live this life. This short documentary is a small look at a world many have only heard about, shedding light on how things really work for many women who have put on a g-string at some point in their lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pdauyFhjaz0

The first episode introduces us to GiGi Maguire, Cali and Simone, all dance or have danced at nationally renowned club Magic City. What does one have to possess to even begin navigating the business of strip; these ladies shine light on that question and others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xc8GNG9Ng3M

In part two we are introduced to a number of diverse ladies as they educate us on the nuances of being identified as strippers or entertainers.

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one gives a ? about their feelings.

I care about a female neurologist finding a way to cure a ? brian disease or a ? female artisy breaking boundaries in the art world.

These ? can clap their ? . Awesome so can these other ? on youtube, twitter, and instagram can.

Jesus, we women need to uplift other women with actual goals than these hoes.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Documentary my ass, hot fire 4 u ? .
    This a bunch hoes rambling.
    Shout out to Gigi , wish her much success to the business and being a madame <ain't nobody stupid.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

I care about a female neurologist finding a way to cure a ? brian disease or a ? female artisy breaking boundaries in the art world.

These ? can clap their ? . Awesome so can these other ? on youtube, twitter, and instagram can.

*insertfeministbullshitaboutlettingthemexpressthemselfhere*
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already did something like this back in the day. G-String Divas on HBO. haha
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read but skimmed video on mute
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all females can be a nurse, secretary or work at seven eleven.

Quick cash!!!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*insertfeministbullshitaboutlettingthemexpressthemselfhere*

oh shut the ? up.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    that one ? looks like that lil kid from Smart Guy in the face.

And honestly I watched that both vids for the fine hoes in they underwear, I didn't give a ? nor remember a ? word any of them said.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might actually sit and watch this

on mute of course. FOH! Only thing I wanna hear speakin is then ? cheeks clappin
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got their own documentary....Progress
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Just watched the 1st vid. I can't even front, it has me intrigued.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    They already did something like this back in the day. G-String Divas on HBO. haha

G String Divas was the ? ...Cashmere >>>>>>>
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice....I'm gona buy Showgirls today just cuz of this
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a known fact that strippers work harder than any other kind of ?

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

What's wrong with women trying to make an honest living? It's not like it's easy to find a good paying job these days. Word to the homeless
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They need to find out how to get down with The Moonlit Bunny Ranch because stripping is the lowest on the "hoerarchy".
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strippers should be shaking their ? in shame and ? dudes in the darkness. No need to have them on the spotlight.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    memphis10 wrote: »
    so I'm the only one here that like to ? wit strippers more than "good girls"?

^^^haha this ? must be married
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    that one ? looks like that lil kid from Smart Guy in the face.

And honestly I watched that both vids for the fine hoes in they underwear, I didn't give a ? nor remember a ? word any of them said.

See this the problem dudes only want too objectify woman I will not have this in 2013!

Nah I'm bullshitting "? shake them ass and ? "
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How the ? did this post get "feelings?"

She out here preachin to u ? ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »

How the ? did this post get "feelings?"

She out here preachin to u ? ?

cause how can you be a decent human being in touch with your urban roots

and not have some level of interest in what goes on inside of a stripper emotionally?

Charlie is advocating that we shouldn't care, when there is nothing wrong with caring

I'm concerned about the strippers mayne :(
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With pole skills, ? stripping in the A, they should move to Vegas and do Cirque du solei. Or start a traveling pole dancing troupe.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I'm fascinated by this b/c it makes sense