Which IC female is most likely to get smashed in 2013?

Options

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Seems a bit juvenile to air your foolish endeavors I'm a gentlemen..I've met a few woman from here flights go out

I said that to say this can you forgive me? I wasn't ready at the time. I didn't respect what we had and I lost you. I'm man enough to admit my faults.

Baby I just want to experience life.

I ? wit u SH, but stop it bro, this is ducktales.

No ducktails g I said woman Because she's the one I'm referring to in the latter part of my post she's the only one that matters don't let the "outchea" "bussitopen for a g" so on and so froth fool you bro the game is for the brain the hart is nothing to play with
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great thread idea, but thread isn't real enough.....

if u feel u can ? kai's slim tender ass let her know u tryna ? .... if u feel u can have marley put u a dish of macncheese, rice, and carribean chicken together and dunk in her ? afterwards, let her know whats good....

watchin ? /females shoot their shots and get turned down or get some ? is what'll really make the thread pop....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twinzmom
    Seems a bit juvenile to air your foolish endeavors I'm a gentlemen..I've met a few woman from here flights go out

I said that to say this can you forgive me? I wasn't ready at the time. I didn't respect what we had and I lost you. I'm man enough to admit my faults.

No ducktails g I said woman Because she's the one I'm referring to in the latter part of my post she's the only one that matters don't let the "outchea" "bussitopen for a g" so on and so froth fool you bro the game is for the brain the hart is nothing to play with

lol Ight bro, I hear u, I hope u airing this lil bit of info out doesnt put a strain on ur relationship with said female.

? happened to me, some old ass alcholic, jealous ? trolled me into talkin bout a fellow female poster and ? aint been the same since...sad.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twinzmom
    young chop on the beat
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Twinzmom
    Damn, I aint even vote so I dont know the specifics, but going by the eye test it looks like Twinzmom is in the lead by a landslide.

@Twinzmom...why all these IC ? think you a ? ? And have u been to NYC, if not, do u plan too? Just asking.
  • shit happens
    Options
    ? quit trying to have a hart to hart with me lol my situation is secure I just sprinkle little reminders here and there to let her know how I'm feeling outchea in this world
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Kai would let a dude come over though. You know, as just friends. We can meet up at ya cousins house.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twinzmom
    Damn, I aint even vote so I dont know the specifics, but going by the eye test it looks like Twinzmom is in the lead by a landslide.

@Twinzmom...why all these IC ? think you a ? ? And have u been to NYC, if not, do u plan too? Just asking.

I'm not winning. I dont recall anyone calling me a ? but I dont know.

Never been to NYC heard its the bomb diggity for New Year's tho.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee
    Pralims exposed me ?
    us...

Pralims exposed us ?

an you aint smuggle a webcam in the bathroom so we can see her wash her ? in the sink so it won't smell like all day.
    set-off3.gif
    you slipping homie...you slippin
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee
    Pralims exposed me ?

you aint funny hoe
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Twinzmom
    lol ook, my bad, sorry for falsely accusing u...I just voted and I see the IC thinks Pico is the ? .

Yeah, but Times Square is overrated (thats where most tourists go to celebrate), cant move for hours, everyone shoulder to shoulder...better off going to a bar, club, or an event at a hotel or sumn.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    twinzmom wrote: »

I'm not winning. I dont recall anyone calling me a ? but I dont know.

Never been to NYC heard its the bomb diggity for New Year's tho.

yea you need to ? somethin if you using ? like bomb diggity

c/s, that ? is wiggy wiggy wack...
  • shit happens
    Options
    Twinz is getting her spin ruptured outchea g she's a nice actress believe me just watch ? ? ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wigidy.........
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzGrahamBitches
    "wiggy wiggy wack", that's a diss to Loca.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    wigidy.........

Don't correct my corny 90s slang references homie, its all I got
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tabatha

bruh u smash covet?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats on plat thread...whoever you are
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @empress it was sarcasm but truth, don't take the comment serious boo boo....

made ya make n cheese again this year for thanksgiving/christmas, threw the milk out the equation and used just heavy cream, still goat.....
  • shit happens
    Options

bruh u smash covet?

Say g don't quote me with that ? ? ever again in life you know better than that.

If it's laughs your looking for I suggest you take a good look at your life bro
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    63690_396164507137925_773459238_n.jpg?dl=1

Look at the reactions, that's how that 3some gon go...