DO think Shane would of been better runing WWE

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
If Shane was in charge of WWE instead of steph how do you think it would be run today and do you think he would of done a better job than steph and hunter? I heard he had some pretty good ideas but Vince won't use them like how shane was gonna gonna run ecw and let Paul Heyman book it .

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day, sure. He still gave a damn around the ass end of the Attitude Era, but I guess the constant shutdowns by Vince took the air out of him because I remember him on Howard Stern saying he didn't want to run it.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince and Linda have hindered the growth of the product with this political run. They kinda let Hunter/Steph run it but trust most of the major decisions are still made by vince just like with Shane. Vince doesn't let those guys do anything.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Steph & HHH aint running ? yet all that of them calling some of the shots currently i think is just a front since Vince doesnt have a clean record
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When HHH was crowned the "chosen" one, Shane wanted nothing to do with the company.

IF Shane did though, I think he'd run a good product. Vince should've let him have WCW.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    If Shane had been given control over the direction of the product I feel there would be more ? rasslin fans and less casual fans interested in the WWE product