Am I The Only One Who Thinks Drew McIntyre...

Options
Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
is BULLshittin, i mean, maybe he isnt the chosen one like vince thought, but dude is big n/h and i see a lil wrestling potential still, im watching him in these 3mb matches and thinking dude should be having brawl matches with sheamus and wade barrett. went from standing out in an elimination chamber match to falling even below obscurity. am i trippin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx8V30zCEGQ

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem with these new wrasslers is that THEY DONT WANT IT. They happy as long as they get paid. Passion is dying, which is reflecting in a lack of talent talkers, personalities, and wrestlers.

Its a shame that i have to look foward to Roman Reigns spearing ? and screaming like a wolf and Dean Ambrose behaving like he on molly to see what passion in wrestling use to be like. I just missed the animated serious wrestlers.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-Mac is cool. He's probably one of those complacent cats JR is always talking about. To be honest after his push was killed in '09 most people forgot he was even there. He's very intense when need be though.
  • supercsgnova
    supercsgnova Members Posts: 9
    Options
    he has to man up and say ? bookin ? the agents and work a shoot in the match...put on a show on a raw or a smackdown live when they can't edit the crowd reactions
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i notice in most of these superstar dvd documentaries, it isnt that they followed politics, they just used their frustration and lack of push to make them better, perhaps drew should do this, cuz ion know bout heath and jinder but i think drew is better than 3mb
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He better get some camera time by turning his back on 3mb
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    You can want it as much as you want but if the big boys dont want to push they wont. You telling me all these talented black stars didnt want it bad enough or politics was the deciding factor? they said Shelton didnt want it bad enough ... Prove it.