When it comes to wrestling legends where do you guys rank Jeff Jarrett?

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jeff_Jarrett_13_28_1184459a.jpg

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWF Career - Better suited as an intercontinental/European champion
    WCW Career - Gave him the championship tittle when no one else was challenging it @ the time
    TNA Career - Had the belt for so long cause it was his & his father's company

So with that said he's not a legend!!!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett is not a legend, he was a midcarder who just became a world champion when either the company was dying or because he was the founder of the company
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Edge>>> double j
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont rank him at all.
    He jus seems like an ? .
    An ? who had authority in a fed and took advantage of it.

He is actually the reason I stopped watching TNA.
    I jus couldnt take him as champion. It wasnt that he was a good heel that was too damn despicable.
    It was that he was a bad heel that I couldnt even get into wanting to hate.
    Nothin about him ever said "elite".
    Jeff Jarret being TNA champ is like Bob Holly opening his own fed and naming himself champ.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yeah. I never really bought that "Chosen One" ? that Double J was being pushed in WCW....I'd say that would been reason #6 why WCW went down.

As for JJ in TNA, it seemed a lil' more legit there, but he held on to that belt for too damn long to take the beginning of TNA seriously. Samoa Joe stayed getting worked over back in those days, and most of that was cause of JJ playing the Vince McMahon card with the title, so ? him.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "not quite main eventer but known for ic title reigns" shoulda been as far as he got, ill say i can deal with his tna reigns more so than the wcw ones, even tho they shoulda let ron killings hold it longer
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i rank him as a European live low card guy who rocked neon signs and who took ? tonk mans Guitar smashing swag.

his greatest accomplishment was bring us Debra's ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jarrett is one of those cats that only got titles because of his connects. He was friends with Russo (a writer for WCW) and he gave Jarrett all those title runs. His daddy owned TNA so obviously....

Anyway his run in the Fed was squashed by Austin because of the beef they had back in the day. He was in line for a main event push while he was doing the beating up women gimmick but Austin refused to work with him so he was forced to work with Chyna and he wanted to quit (he claims the contract ran out) either way it goes he pulled an Ultimate Warrior on JR to get paid more to drop the IC title to Chyna and jumped ship back to WCW where his homie pushed him to the moon.

Jarrett is a ? who burned bridges everywhere he went. ? a ton of people off and mismanaged TNA for years before he got bailed out. Despite being champion in WCW like 5xs he got no notoriety and no perks.

He had no business being a world champion.
  • RawAce
    Options
    Damn
    how little do I think of Jeff Jarret ?
    When I think about the tail end of wCw I never even remember him being world champ
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Top 250 material.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for his connections, he'd be on Zach Ryder status.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zack>jeff jarrett
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Nobody can front on Jeff Jarett Wrestling Skills he was very talented and know how to wrestle, dont be mad because of his in ring and out ring wrestling knowledge, he aint did ? that Vince Mc'Mahon haven't done, Vince put the belt on himself and all types of ? .

Jeff really have love for the sport of Wrestling,,,,,,, and he's a 13x Champ 6x NWA, 4X WCW WORLD and 3X USWA

I rank him any where from 50-75
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not a Jarrett guy by any means. I would rank him somewhere in the 70's
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

his greatest accomplishment was bring us Debra's ?

Naw, thank Mongo McMichael for that. HE brought her to wrestling.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett will always be a lame ass wanna be. First he wanted to be ? Tonk Man, then he wanted to be Flair. I bought him as a champ in TNA because he was a recognizable name but he never should had Triple H type title runs. He ain't in the top 100, not even in the top 200.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    below Johnny B. Bad...

Road dogg >>>>>>>>> J-E double F, J -A-double R - E - double T....

I never got that whole slap nuts thing.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slap Nuts was the gayest slogan ever produced. That's how you know wrestling was too popular when wack ? like that was over at one point.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Shidd on my list he is above Buff Bagwell and Scotty 2 Hotty but he's below Scott Hall and Dean Malenko......

mane ? Jeff Jarrett that ? ain't even got a be on my list, I never ? with dude anyway
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think his fake country music signing career was more successful than his wrestling career.
  • RawAce
    Options
    Shidd on my list he is above Buff Bagwell and Scotty 2 Hotty but he's below Scott Hall and Dean Malenko......

mane ? Jeff Jarrett that ? ain't even got a be on my list, I never ? with dude anyway

dude
    u said above Buff Bagwell and S2H

rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

that is not a compliment at all