Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.
    You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
    I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
    I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
    We, the people, deserve better than you.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.
    You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
    I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
    I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
    We, the people, deserve better than you.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

Dumb ? needs to shut the ? up. This is the EXACT person who should have his AR-15 taken away from him. ? ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand not wanting to have to give up your gun, but if you don't intend to commit any crimes with said weapon, why would you have a problem with it being registered?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm guessing he kept bringing up the fact that he was a marine to try and get his way/ not have anyone argue against him. Hate people who do that....same thing with firefighters
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @lurker6 for the love of everything right, please, who/where/what is that gif in your sig from????
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to the topic...

you see this ? !?!? This is the bed we've made, and now we lyin in it...from my cold dead hands, right? Smh

There is no issue that serious that should bring that type of vitriol out of a person, but over and over again we see it manifest IN YOUNG WHITE MALES. He is the prototype for the begging stages of home grown terror.ists.

The 'red blooded american' so 'fed up' with not getting their way that they pop off. Monitor this man.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did he say that is out of line?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    @lurker6 for the love of everything right, please, who/where/what is that gif in your sig from????
    @s2jepeka
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow that Namibian chick in the video has a serious bubble, she's doesnt even try to cover it up lol....caught a hard on at 13 min 38 seconds
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are the lions not eating that chick?
  • rage
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid ? is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Dumb ? needs to shut the ? up. This is the EXACT person who should have his AR-15 taken away from him. ? ? .
    apparently "? " now means "person rage disagrees with?" because let's be honest: you would advocate that EVERYONE should have their AR-15s taken away, regardless of their reaction to Feinstein, would you not?

lest anyone need a reminder, Feinstein is a senator who has discussed carrying a concealed weapon because she felt threatened and thus considered herself trained and prepared to ? to defend her life as necessary, a position she does not feel the average American deserves.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid ? is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.

I didn't know it was weird to stand up for what u believe in...
  • rage
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    apparently "? " now means "person rage disagrees with?" because let's be honest: you would advocate that EVERYONE should have their AR-15s taken away, regardless of their reaction to Feinstein, would you not?

lest anyone need a reminder, Feinstein is a senator who has discussed carrying a concealed weapon because she felt threatened and thus considered herself trained and prepared to ? to defend her life as necessary, a position she does not feel the average American deserves.

Absofuckinglutely...every single assault rifle, every single extended clip, drums, armor piercing bullet should be taken away. Nobody aside from the military and law enforcement should have access to WEAPONS OF MASS MURDER. That's is all an assault rifle is....a weapon of mass murder.

He is a ? because he feels no need for even registering a weapon of mass murder, he is a ? because he feels he has some innate right to have access to weapons of mass murder.
  • rage
    Options

Then you don't know ? . The KKK stand up for what they believe in, the Islamic jihadist stand up for what they believe in, the Westboro Baptist church stand up for what they believe in, all of these psychos and idiots all stand up for what they believe in.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Then you don't know ? . The KKK stand up for what they believe in, the Islamic jihadist stand up for what they believe in, the Westboro Baptist church stand up for what they believe in, all of these psychos and idiots all stand up for what they believe in.

them standing up for their beliefs is not what makes them deplorable... but that seems to b your issue with the Marine...
    u may disagree with his stance (as do I), however, I do not think he is saying anything psychotic...
  • rage
    Options

them standing up for their beliefs is not what makes them deplorable... but that seems to b your issue with the Marine...
    u may disagree with his stance (as do I), however, I do not think he is saying anything psychotic...

So you think its cool for someone to walk into a Walmart buy a semi-automatic assault rifle like this

ar15.jpg with this 100 clip magazine p_152000096_1.jpg without knowing who they are, what they do, what they want to do, what their mental state is, what their affiliations are, or who their associates are??
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The american public should always have access to these kinds of weapons they are needed they give us the potential to form rebel movements should the government ever become a dictatorship.
  • rage
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The american public should always have access to these kinds of weapons they are needed they give us the potential to form rebel movements should the government ever become a dictatorship.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! How ? delusional are you??? Honestly...what are these weapons going to do vs this?

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

F-22%20Raptor%20test%20firing%20a%20sidewinder%20missile%20just%20out%20of%20its%20internal%20weapons%20bay.jpg

m777_6.jpg

I swear you guys will swallow just about any stupid argument no matter how idiotic and how outdated it is.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    ppl love to act like gorilla warfare is not affective... it is... we should know...
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone of you gun lovers give one good reason as to why you need an assault rifle?....A hand gun will do just fine to protect your home
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to post a rebuttal about assault rifles and ? and give a black historical context "gun control"
    overall but I can see rage is frothing at the fingertips with irrational white liberal diatribe and emotionalism.....

Reason and logic have no place here...

::exits thread::
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! How ? delusional are you??? Honestly...what are these weapons going to do vs this?

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

F-22%20Raptor%20test%20firing%20a%20sidewinder%20missile%20just%20out%20of%20its%20internal%20weapons%20bay.jpg

m777_6.jpg

I swear you guys will swallow just about any stupid argument no matter how idiotic and how outdated it is.

Those things don't mean anything people win wars not machines. It is the willingness to fight and die that keeps freedom alive not drones. Cowards and fools give up there weapons a superior military force can be destroyed by an inferior one it has happened time and time again. Hell that's how america came into being in the first place. In guerrilla warfare those weapons would be much less effective look at iraq we did not really win that war and we are not really wining afganistan. America is not your friend your views on the world we live in are very naive and lack historical precedent the sad thing is you say these things with such conviction. What would you prefer dying with a ak in your hand or being lead to the slaughter or slavery by a government gone wrong. keep in mind it's not just about this generation but those yet to come. 50 years from now america may degenerate into a dictatorship, and our grandsons will need guns.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.