Once You Get Past The Smell, ? Is Actually Not That Bad.

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

I never use the bible as a factual source. I am smarter than that. Lol

Single? Nope, I am not.

So, now your source is ancient world history perspective based on modern sexuality.

Come back without an emotion and homophobic rant on how ? sex with a woman is homosexual.

I wait.

Please gather your thoughts on this. You are not making sense.

My source is the FACT that the first beings could not have been homosexual because the population would have stayed 2 and there is no document that there were homosexuals or ? sex going on...but we know for a fact that humans were reproducing...we are not a sexual....your argument is that you love being torn a new ? ...my argument is that ? sex derived from homos
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201102/back-door-psychology
    Heterosexual ? sex has been around for millennia. Paintings and etchings from Japan, China and Europe all depict men performing ? sex on women, as do ancient ? drawings, sculpture and pottery from the Mediterranean and South America. In some Polynesian cultures, ? sex was practiced explicitly as a means of birth control.

just give it up bruh. found that after a few seconds of searching.

So those societies were set up before Egyptian times?

what is the point of this question?
    major pain wrote: »
    SMH

Who told this dude that homos "invented" butt-sex?

Once again, y'all REFUSE to answer the question of why it's ? for a man to ? a woman.

Nevermind... I win.

Which 1 makes sense, heterosexual invented ? sex or homosexual invented ? sex.... what use for the ? would a heterosexual male have??? Especially back when sex was viewed by the public as almost sacred in the sense that people kept ? behind closed doors, which would mean people weren't really exploring sexuality...it was the way to make a baby or ? your wife...This homosexual ? in public is new...I'm talkin bout post slavery new....There is not 1 story of a ? slave but that is getting into a whole nother topic

Since you and @Grumpychuck have the same complex....IT IS ? FOR A MAN TO ? THE ? OF A FEMALE BECAUSE THAT IS THE ACT OF A HOMOSEXUAL MAN AKA ACTING LIKE A ? MEANS YOUR ? ...doesn't mean your an actor...

replace ? with oral here and you're argument is effectively nonexistent.

thanks for playing this round of IC logic.

Lol how fam?

Which 1 makes sense oral sex was invented by heterosexuals, or oral sex was invented by homosexuals, hmm well we that in egypt Osiris body was cut up into peices, when is is put him back together his ? was missin, she blew life back into him literally....ancient india,karma sutra, greeks/Romans would pillage villages and make the slaves (usually female) top em off...bruh in 2014 with so much knowledge at your finger tips literally...why do you sound so...ignorant?? I replace oral and ? which are 2 different sexual acts...1 hetero and the other ?

? .. straw man arguments.

your words: what use for the ? would a heterosexual male have???

my words: replace oral with ? .

implied reference: what use for the mouth/oral sex would a heterosexual male have???

you're interpretation: i have no ? idea.

if thats not clear enough for you, i'm applying your "logic" to another sexual act that clearly has no direct relation to "? your wife" or "make a baby"

all you're left with is... "gayz invented ? sex because i think its true" with nothing posted thus far to back that claim up. derp.

Saliva is a natural lubricant,as a str8 male if my girl is not alrdy wet tell her to step to the mic...mic check 1,2, now im rdy for ? ,your girl doesn't squirm if you try to go in dry???

lol at you admitting your girl doesnt get wet for you

but lets focus on the topic at hand

a woman sucking a ? has nothing to do with "? your wife" or "make a baby", by YOUR own standards

you could easily just use your saliva on the woman to help with the lubrication since thats the argument now

your logic just fails bruh.

A woman suckin ? was a sexual act hetero obviously...and some people do spit on the ? , I just prefer some stimulation instead of a lugi

And I don't have a girl I was hypothetically speaking

Bolded.. You dont know this. You believe it to be true, but have no empirical evidence to support it.

2nd bolded.. this is becoming more and more apparent.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ancient egypt started around 3000 bc, polynesians started around 3000 but they didnt settle geographically til the 1000s bc
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    You cannot ? in her mouth and get her pregnant

explain.

What part you want me to explain how it is not ? ?

again oral sex, a heterosexual act ,between man and woman, not ?

Oral sex, a heterosexual act, between 2 males, is a heterosexual act, performed by 2 ? ...which equals ? ...the act of Felacio is not ? the 2 males engaging in the heterosexual act are still ?

Oral sex itself is not ? because it did not derive from the ? community ? sex did
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Heterosexual ? sex has been around for millennia. Paintings and etchings from Japan, China and Europe all depict men performing ? sex on women, as do ancient ? drawings, sculpture and pottery from the Mediterranean and South America. In some Polynesian cultures, ? sex was practiced explicitly as a means of birth control.

SMH

Once again, y'all REFUSE to answer the question of why it's ? for a man to ? a woman.

Nevermind... I win.

Which 1 makes sense, heterosexual invented ? sex or homosexual invented ? sex.... what use for the ? would a heterosexual male have??? Especially back when sex was viewed by the public as almost sacred in the sense that people kept ? behind closed doors, which would mean people weren't really exploring sexuality...it was the way to make a baby or ? your wife...This homosexual ? in public is new...I'm talkin bout post slavery new....There is not 1 story of a ? slave but that is getting into a whole nother topic

Since you and @Grumpychuck have the same complex....IT IS ? FOR A MAN TO ? THE ? OF A FEMALE BECAUSE THAT IS THE ACT OF A HOMOSEXUAL MAN AKA ACTING LIKE A ? MEANS YOUR ? ...doesn't mean your an actor...

Lol how fam?

Which 1 makes sense oral sex was invented by heterosexuals, or oral sex was invented by homosexuals, hmm well we that in egypt Osiris body was cut up into peices, when is is put him back together his ? was missin, she blew life back into him literally....ancient india,karma sutra, greeks/Romans would pillage villages and make the slaves (usually female) top em off...bruh in 2014 with so much knowledge at your finger tips literally...why do you sound so...ignorant?? I replace oral and ? which are 2 different sexual acts...1 hetero and the other ?

implied reference: what use for the mouth/oral sex would a heterosexual male have???

if thats not clear enough for you, i'm applying your "logic" to another sexual act that clearly has no direct relation to "? your wife" or "make a baby"

all you're left with is... "gayz invented ? sex because i think its true" with nothing posted thus far to back that claim up. derp.

Saliva is a natural lubricant,as a str8 male if my girl is not alrdy wet tell her to step to the mic...mic check 1,2, now im rdy for ? ,your girl doesn't squirm if you try to go in dry???

a woman sucking a ? has nothing to do with "? your wife" or "make a baby", by YOUR own standards

you could easily just use your saliva on the woman to help with the lubrication since thats the argument now

A woman suckin ? was a sexual act hetero obviously...and some people do spit on the ? , I just prefer some stimulation instead of a lugi

Bolded.. You dont know this. You believe it to be true, but have no empirical evidence to support it.

Yall mean to tell me that hetero sex was out first but then ? sex changed the game...
  • jetlifebih
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

To highlight the time frames of documented felacio and documented time frames of ? Egyptian women were known for there sexuality especially felacio
  • Go figure
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

Yall mean to tell me that hetero sex was out first but then ? sex changed the game...

u were presented a source that stated the findings of hetero ? sex depictions in ancient art throughout the world and its use as pregnancy prevention. the bottom line is u have no proof that homos started ? sex, so u really have no argument, just opinion.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

u were presented a source that stated the findings of hetero ? sex depictions in ancient art throughout the world and its use as pregnancy prevention. the bottom line is u have no proof that homos started ? sex, so u really have no argument, just opinion.

You stated egypt was poppin before those other societies so how could your article be valid??? Egypt popped 4500bc
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Isis Osiris...oldest I got. ..but I know. ..Ya'll ? need worldstar footage
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even the primitive have used ? sex as a birth control technique and an alternative when women were on there periods.

Young arab women in France get ? in their ass in order to save their virginity for marriage.

Catholic church has turn the word ? from his first sense : people who were lacking of hospitality.

• major pain
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

What?

Pay attention. My point in all of this is, I dont know and neither do you. There is NOTHING to suggest the act was originated with either orientation. The fact that you CHOOSE to believe that it HAD to start with homosexuals, means nothing because you cannot back up this claim.

A man penetrating a woman is not homosexual. The ridiculous argument that "teh gayz do it that way" is rendered irrelevant since homosexuals also engage in oral sex. Because you cannot substantiate your claim that ? sex started with homosexuals, the rest does not matter. By the same logic, oral sex could have started with homosexuals as I've yet to see you produce any evidence that it started with heterosexuals. As an example, you might be surprised to find that the Romans thought oral sex was worse than ? .

Until you can provide real evidence, you're just flapping your gums bruh.

Now, get your google on.
  • Go figure
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

You stated egypt was poppin before those other societies so how could your article be valid??? Egypt popped 4500bc

lmao it doesnt state egypt's origins the article has nothing to do with that. u ducking and diving at all costs
  • major pain
    edited February 2014
    Options

SMH

Nevermind... I win.

Lol how fam?

lmao it doesnt state egypt's origins the article has nothing to do with that. u ducking and diving at all costs

This dude acting like there werent societies before Egypt and that the Egyptians didnt have ass sex... IC logic lol
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ that ? in the photo is that that ? from true blood? That fat ? Precious said she loves to get ? in her stinkin ? , i vomited when i heard this.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Lol yall ? warriors got it....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    ^ that ? in the photo is that that ? from true blood? That fat ? Precious said she loves to get ? in her stinkin ? , i vomited when i heard this.

flagged for abuse for putting that image in my head. now I have to go wash my mind. arrrrgh! agony oh AGG-GO- NNEEEE!!!!!!

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ? sex with a female makes you ? ? Where is the logic in that? Lol

another thing that gets me is how can a girl have that plump juicy firm round apple back there and you not do any thing with it? so the ass is just for show right? lemme guess ? want a girl to have an ass strictly for bragging rights huh? I mean it's great for grinding on and all that but i'm saying seriously though.

even if you aint hitting the ass you gotta admit that view from behind when you smashing and that ass bouncing off a ? stomach is something to behold.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A females ? doesn't naturally get moist like the ? .... for a reason...? won't made for the ass genetically....spiritually...and any other lly out there

It does get wet.....
  • major pain
    Options
    Lol yall ? warriors got it....

uh huh.. im glad that goofy ? you were saying doesnt make sense now too
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? if the aliens from stargate did ? that ? is disgusting and semi-? .

to all you ladies our there taking an ass ? watch the ? closely he could have a boyfriend on the low.
    bunch of 34% ? on the ill community
  • Go figure
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't give a ? if the aliens from stargate did ? that ? is disgusting and semi-? .

to all you ladies our there taking an ass ? watch the ? closely he could have a boyfriend on the low.

bruh u forever sound like a little boy who never gets his way so ill just leave u be. good day sir.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

bruh u forever sound like a little boy who never gets his way so ill just leave u be. good day sir.

I don't see things the way you do that does not make me less adult than you. nothing is mature about engaging in risky and unnatural sexual behavior.