The Official Love And HipHop Season 3 Thread

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
Never seen an episode of Love and HipHop , but I might watch it this season...

It premiers tonight...

QandA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TmmEV2G4Ea0#!

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BCS championship game is tonight...they really trying to compete with that? lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden Cry yet?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Tahiry ass lawd lawd lawd!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the intro to the show is GOAT just because of tahiry ass in that dress
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wanna suck a ? out tahiry's ass
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    jo buddens beard........................................ lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

consequence left g.o.o.d music when he was getting some steam and now he on a reality show...............................SMH.

Most of the chicks on this show aint ? but ex ? models who ? their way into the game. Yandee and olivia the only ones on there that are about something.

buddens ol sucka for love ass ? situation was the only thing interesting this episode lol

yandee dude look like a little kid lol. SMH at yandee using her pregnancy to make him do unmanly soft things.

tahiry's ass!!!!!!!!!

So far the 1st love and hip had more interesting people and the chicks looked better.

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Tahiry is fine as ? . Facially, she's banging with that ass.

2. That ass. Damn.

3. Budden is a master manipulator. He set his homegirl up to go at Tahiry and when Tahiry did, he jumped in like he was on her side--and she bought into the ? . Now, he can go back and make up with the friend, and get right back in Tahiry's ? again. Had her turning over tables and crying about he doesn't respect her one minute, but the second he takes her side, she's practically squirting about it.

3. Old girl Raqi, Racki, whatever gotta be dying to ? because she's jumping waaaaaay too emotional about some ? she never had.

4. Big ? Yandy messing with a downlow brother. His pimphand was hilarious though. "I ain't trying to do this here, but I'm gonna go to the club. Your dad can drive the U-Haul."

*Dead*

I might actually watch this ? to the end if (1) Tahiry's ass keeps making appearances, and (2) Budden keeps manipulating these hoes. *Dead*@his girlfriend in the pool in the background while his ex and wannabe side chick were fighting.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re-Up and shout out to the camera man on this show. Just watched episode two and the camera man stay zooming on these hoes booties.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah tahiry is probably the only reason I'm watching this show.
    Joe Budden is crazy but he can pull some dymes