LADIES, DO YALL MESS WITH DUDES THAT ARENT...

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pause... U ? too comfortable...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    cultural and religion traditions are way different.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lot of misinformation in here.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ? thread.

I would never circumcise my son. Girls I've been with couldn't even tell by looking at it. And some said it felt better to them. I guess our skin is more smooth and it glides.

Everyone got their preferences though. Only thing I could do is change their mind when they ? with a young man.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Never knew how the skin was cut. Looks a little painful. I don't think it would be a deal breaker as long as it is kept clean
    circumcision.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Your posts give off a covet vibe ^^
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say an uncut ? makes for an easier ? ..lol.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    I was wondering how Dro got away with making a thread about ? .

Dro's probably now correlating a tally chart of those posters which are circumcised and those of whom are not...

HUH?? THIS WAS A QUESTION FOR LADIES..

NOW IF I WAS IN GnS and STRAIGHT OUT ASKED " HOW MANY OF YALL IC DUDES ARE CIRCUMCISED" THEN YO WOULD HAVE A POINT
  • Kat
    Options
    So are you going to answer the question DRO?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say an uncut ? makes for an easier ? ..lol.

mmmmmm.... I gotta Goat you for this one.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    So are you going to answer the question DRO?

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION MZ. ? ?
  • Kat
    Options
    You rocking a skin sleeve or not?
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    You rocking a skin sleeve or not?

LOL @ SKIN SLEEVE..

NAW, IM CUTT..

ILL SEND U A PIC NEXT WEEK OF IT
  • Kat
    Options
    Turn the flash on this time.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Turn the flash on this time.
    HAHAHAHAH U 2 FOR 2 TODAY
  • Kat
    Options
    Guess she told you!
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    cutting on lil dudes is healthy but cutting on baby females is wrong...cool

cutting baby females ? and ? off to suppress their sexuality is not the same as removing ? that leaves boys more susceptible to infection.

you turtleneck ? ? feelings seems to be inhibiting your common sense.

Yo master splinter the cutting of the ? does suppress their sexuality to a point.......

I think that circumcision is an assault on men's sexuality. The part of ? that is removed is one of the most sensitive parts of a man's ? . Circumcision is no different from female genital mutilation.

It has been proven that men who are uncut experience MORE pleasure from sex than men who have been circumcised.

This link shows the scientific proof http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/festa/howinsensitive
    I was cut , just thinking about my nuts being 50 time better make me mad. ? you mama.....................

I also think father and mother should let they sons get old enough to chose whether they want to cut their ? .

young ? crew/team checking in-

apples and oranges, my dear.

removing the ? still allows the male to function normally during intercourse. while it may cause minor desensitization, it does not inhibit the male from achieving orgasm or performing sexually.

by removing the ? , you are removing the only ? on the female body that is solely dedicated to sexual pleasure. the majority of women do not achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation, so by removing a woman's ? , there is a good possibility that she will never, ever experience an orgasm in her life.

male circumcision is done mostly for hygiene and aesthetic purposes. it allows for easier cleaning of the ? , and leaves the male less susceptible to urinary tract and sexually transmitted infections. because there is more skin for fluid/particles to get trapped under, the area under excess ? is a breeding ground for infection, dirt, and ? cheese. *shudders* most of you ? don't wipe your ass good, so I know you can't be trusted to clean a ? covered in excess skin. plus nobody wants to look at a ? with a legwarmer on it. that ? is ugly. i'm damn sure not putting an anteater ? anywhere near my face, much less sucking it.

female circumcision is done to suppress female sexuality. no other reason that that. zip. zero.

to insist that circumcising a male is "no different" than removing a woman's ? and ? and sewing what's left of her ? shut is a gross overstatement...and is rather insulting to women who are forced to undergo this.

you're really going to compare this
    infant-circumcised-and-intact-300px.jpg

to this?
    female_circumcision_f2.jpg?w=392

get a ? clue.

It's a shame you work in the medical field yet you're still ignorant as ? .

I agree that female and male circumcision should not be compared. I wouldn't consider male circumcision genital mutilation or anywhere near as brutal.

With that being said, there is no legitimate reason for circumcision period. Your aesthetic reason is stupid. It's just something you've been conditioned to as an American. You shouldn't judge based on a couple old wrinkly patients you've had unless you experienced or seen an ? one from a regular guy in person. It's funny because it was a girl who went on a similar ignorant rant like you on twitter that ended up sucking the soul out my ? not knowing it was uncut till it was in her mouth.

In terms of hygeine, you realize a ? ? is a ? ? right? Circumcised or uncircumcised. I dont know what type of dudes you mess with but that shouldnt be a concern. It is not difficult at all to take 15 seconds to clean your ? while in the shower. All the bacteria you talk underneath a man's ? (if they even have a lot) is 5 times worse and harder to clean inside a girl's ? . I still love ? .

And please don't talk about what sensitivity a guy loses because you don't know. You never experienced the pleasure. I'm pretty sure it's a substantial difference. We were born this way for a reason. It's supposed to be there.

It's ok to have a preference but you need to chill with all that ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ skin sleeve...but...smh @ circumcised pum pum....that ? gave me the chills.
  • Kat
    Options
    That we were born this way ? is a wack argument.

We do plenty of ? to alter our natural state and there are no complaints to be had.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    That we were born this way ? is a wack argument.

We do plenty of ? to alter our natural state and there are no complaints to be had.

I've never had any type of surgery done on my body for aesthetic purposes. I don't think most people need to. We not talking bout dying your hair. This is permanent ? to a sexual ? .

And your ? literally has a purpose. The reason I never have to use ? is because it naturally produces secretions. It also has thousands of nerve endings that makes sex way more pleasurable.

At least attempt to be unbiased.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Skylar White

It's still mutilation.

It doesn't matter.

RN White
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at cleaning your ? being extremely difficult.

In an effort to not look like a ? :

"Always I'm in some ? , my abdomen is the clip
    The barrel is my ? , uncircumcised
    Pull my skin back and ? me, I bust off when they unlock me clean me"
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    how hard is it to clean a ? ?
    females shouldnt have anything to say about ? cuz they're ? .
    they dont know better
  • Kat
    Options
    If we're ? that don't know any better maybe you should go back to taking ? .