Why Do White Women Breast Feed In Public?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Perhaps Kat can answer this question.

There are a lot of things that I can accuse African African women of and but this isn't one of them. Not longer than fifteen minutes ago, I'm in Star Bucks and sitting directly across from me is "Becky the Snow Bunny."

I'm on the phone and when I look up, "Becky the Snow Bunny," is feeding "Lil Becky." Becky has those milk filled ? covered up, but when "Lil Becky," moves the blanket and when Becky puts her tittie up, good ole Rex gets to see that silky white skin, some ? , and I think a little bit of nip.

Rex is faced with a conundrum and conflicting emotions. One the hand it's hot as hell because "Becky the Snow Bunny," is cute with a nice rack, plus there's something REALLY SEXY about a chick with ? full of milk, also there's the nutrition factor. Breast milk is filled with vital vitamins and minerals that are essential to a human's growth and development, but I digress.

Then there's the "pervert factor." Becky was doing what you're suppose to do with ? , and that is feed infants. Becky and Lil Becky are just trying to bond and here I am wanting her to spray me all over the chest and face with breast milk. I also have to fight the compulsion to go to the counter, get a cup, and then ask Becky for a drink.

I'm the first to admit that it was probably the Western European male and his thoughts on religion that sexualized a woman's breast, but at the same time in the year 2013 we as Western people haven't evolved to the point where are first thoughts about ? isn't something that's ? , sensual, and arousing. With that being said, is it do much to ask that Becky prepared some bottles before leaving the house, that's what my godkids mother used to do.

Comments