Being in Line Behind the Chick With WIC Vouchers Unapprection

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I blame the ? government government for this ? . Seriously, with all of the advancements in technology, why does it take so long to process WIC vouchers. It seems as if the cashiers treat the ? like we're on some World War II rationing ? and they have to count every ? thing. Can't the county (or my case, the City) attach that ? to their EBT cards?

In a extremely rare show of compassion and empathy on my part, I kinda feel bad for those chicks, until they get belligerent about the next muthafucka being mad that they're the cause the line is ? up. Anyway, it's time for the government to do away with WIC vouchers, hell the government needs to do away with WIC period.

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion apprection that ? either, ? the government government
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know WIC still used vouchers..they have cards in Texas.

Unless you have a baby on formula ? is a waste of time.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired @ Walmart cashiers and their rachet customers.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is wack as ? . Watchin them pay for their "regular" food with a fat ass knot of singles and 5's, but pullin out them WIC ? for the rest and they gotta do it in separate transactions. Everybody gotta make sure the ? it on the list, certain bread, certain juice and ? ... FOH, a bruh is tryin to pay for a steak and beer and you holdin me up from gettin to the damned grill!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is WIC?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ringing those people up is WOAT...especially when they complain. Its like "look here I didn't tell you to get on government assistance and ? b"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I didn't know WIC still used vouchers..they have cards in Texas.

Unless you have a baby on formula ? is a waste of time.

Yes, we have wic cards in Texas. Step y'all game up
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoooo ? ! this thread is too funny!!!!! this happend to me today at wincos!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WIC = vouchers

Food Stamps = card
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Hello
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello

hi
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Hello

hi

What's good with your show?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane I could never be on welfare, that ? sounds crazy.

I be in pathmark at the self checkout or at a cashier flirting.

Can't imagine being in a long ass line then holding everybody up to pullout....whatever cards or coupons, folks gotta pull out.

It's like people are fine with being broke....? that.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pimping hoes with food stamp card>>>>
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in actuality ? are hating on maphukas with WIC vouchers. Who gives a ? ? Take yo ass to the express self check out line
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    So in actuality ? are hating on maphukas with WIC vouchers. Who gives a ? ? Take yo ass to the express self check out line

Actually in all fairness, Walmart for example, usually have 3 registers open. Especially @ irritates me. What's the point of having 20 something registers, and only 3 open???
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Actually in all fairness, Walmart for example, usually have 3 registers open. Especially @ irritates me. What's the point of having 20 something registers, and only 3 open???

Ha, that's due to every thief knowing, back in the day, that WM was an easy ass spot to hit up. The game changed quickly over at WM. ? I remember you didn't even have to have the receipt for returns. ? was killing it.

So I guess less lanes open means easier customer traffic tracking. ? was @ one point walking at the front doors with all types of ? late at night...

• konceptjones
    Options

Ha, that's due to every thief knowing, back in the day, that WM was an easy ass spot to hit up. The game changed quickly over at WM. ? I remember you didn't even have to have the receipt for returns. ? was killing it.

So I guess less lanes open means easier customer traffic tracking. ? was @ one point walking at the front doors with all types of ? late at night...

You still don't. You just don't get cash without a receipt, just store credit.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay out of ratchet supermarkets bruh.. I spend my bread in upper class white neighborhoods just to avoid register congestion and ratchet hoes wit 8 kids walkin around shoppin..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always get the WIC girls numbers. They tend to give it up much easier.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited January 2013
    Options
    nahhhh....
    old people buying lottery tickets is woater....

Hell yea! ? is turrible. Old man willis be looking at his tickets like, "naw, naw, you messed this up! I said 3-5-7, boxed! And I want four quick picks not two"

? is irritating, cause I know ? spend thousands trying to get a million they probably won't ever win.

• konceptjones
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    if you only got like 2 items...why are ya'll not in the express line? or self checkout?

I also dont see this type of sorcery at the Target we shop at

because they're in the express lanes too. Especially the wallyworlds that don't have u-scans for express lanes.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The white Walmart has multiple self-checkout lines.

The black Walmart doesn't even have one.

Main reason I don't go in there at night any more.

Smh at less people meaning longer lines and wait times.

• aggboy
    aggboy Members Posts: 48
    Options
    nahhhh....
    old people buying lottery tickets is woater....
    Nah.....the coupon lady is WOATest