Get ready for another major event.... another Executive Order (Gun Control) on the Horizon.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited January 2013 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    well, let's see what they actually try to do with the executive order. there's stuff i could see making it through (tracking sales, for example) and other stuff ... drama
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW Black Samson, just a thread ago you was all like "crazy white folks with guns are trippin!"....now you go and post a thread like this?

are YOU trippin' now too?...lol
  • janklow
    Options
    executive orders (and the gleeful promotion of their use) are ALWAYS more worrisome than actual legislation
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Gun Laws are to be made they should apply across the board. Armed forces and Police included...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing is that I see all these white people making threats and that makes me why to buy a gun.
  • janklow
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The funny thing is that I see all these white people making threats and that makes me why to buy a gun.
    some of these white people... are not making great arguments. it's also funny to me when you have posters on this forum talking the whole "only the police and military can be trusted with these guns" argument. really, guys?

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    some of these white people... are not making great arguments. it's also funny to me when you have posters on this forum talking the whole "only the police and military can be trusted with these guns" argument. really, guys?

word... lol. how soon they forget

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My thoughts exactly.....seeing America's track record with violence against its own people right here in this land, why the ? would ANYONE want ONLY the govt to have weapons?? People who want to ban guns outright obviously don't know the track record of American govt........
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    If Gun Laws are to be made they should apply across the board. Armed forces and Police included...

Agreed.....funny how Obama wants a ban on assault weapons now when ironically, he's one of the biggest mass killers on the planet as we speak. The irony of a blood thirsty president who wants to ban assault weapons, the nerve of that sellout ? .
  • janklow
    Options
    Agreed.....funny how Obama wants a ban on assault weapons now when ironically, he's one of the biggest mass killers on the planet as we speak. The irony of a blood thirsty president who wants to ban assault weapons, the nerve of that sellout ? .
    eh, he has ALWAYS wanted this ban. the sad part is he's essentially validated a bunch of crazy "OBAMA WANTS OUR GUNS" dudes

• kingblaze84
    Options
    eh, he has ALWAYS wanted this ban. the sad part is he's essentially validated a bunch of crazy "OBAMA WANTS OUR GUNS" dudes

Pretty much. I like how Obama is picking on assault weapons now but has little to say about the handgun violence in Chicago. In 14 days, 24 people have been killed over there. It's a good thing Illinois has strict gun laws and Chicago has a gun ban, oh wait a minute.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6bd_1358166839

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

word... lol. how soon they forget

history1900s.about.com/cs/worldwari/p/lusitania.htm

Our Gov...

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm more nervous about what kind of distractions they got planned.

can't be worst than sending American troops off to die and be maimed in a war based

on shady,faulty and straight up fraudulent intel
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

wow

Lords knows! So how do you feel about the Bush Administration........or did that ever happened???
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2013
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

wow

Lords knows! So how do you feel about the Bush Administration........or did that ever happened???

Bush was worst then Obama, but there isn't much of a difference btw the two in the long run. Both are bloodthirsty warmongers and both bail out the rich at the expense of the middle and working class all the time. It is what it is.