Richard Sherman mic'd up at Redskins game....damn troll, lol.... 'Byyyyye, beat the traffic!"

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trent punked Sherman
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got real humble and quiet when big Silverback stepped up lookin' like a Redskin Darth Vader. lol.

That's how them OU lineman do it, boi.

Watch #71 on the bottom left...

OklahomaPunch_original.gif?1354390260

Lmaoooo
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    looked like the camera man got hit as well. lol

lol @ his voice getting high. "He punched me in my face"
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that the same ? that taunted Brady?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trent Williams bout dat life...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing funnier than players mic'd up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trent Williams a ? for not taking his helmet before throwing a punch. Thats bitchmade.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would he fight Williams? So he can be suspended for the next playoff game? He played it smart avoided a fine and will still be able to help the Seahawks get a victory
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would he fight Williams? So he can be suspended for the next playoff game? He played it smart avoided a fine and will still be able to help the Seahawks get a victory

Naw ? , they want you to be a "real ? "
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Smh Aye man yall nggas gon stop with this 'getting punched in the mouth is a good strategical tactic.' What sucker ? is that

Enough. Getting yapped in the mouth is never the solution Lmao Just go head n talk your ? like eeeeeverybody else and do it right and your mouf wont be open season.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    He's cortland Finnegan but a better player

Sherman has a lot of mouth (NH) but he's a top 3 Cover corner , probably top 2.

yea that's him.
  • S2J
    Options
    sherman2-1-6-13-300x168.gif

Good job Sherm! Way to make him 'catch feelings'!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Smh Aye man yall nggas gon stop with this 'getting punched in the mouth is a good strategical tactic.' What sucker ? is that

Enough. Getting yapped in the mouth is never the solution Lmao Just go head n talk your ? like eeeeeverybody else and do it right and your mouf wont be open season.

? he in the playoffs, he react and his team probably lose him for the next game

some of yall ? cant see past your neighborhood
  • Shizlansky
    Options

I thought Brady was the one talking ? .

And that's why Sherman talked to him at the end and Brady was acting like a ? . That's why he said "you mad bro"
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Oh please. Sucker ? . He was the instigatOR. Trent came to check him AFTER the game. Sherman very well coulda jus been like 'just ? wit you big man, all in the game, etc...' Nah, what he say: 'you aint gon do ? ...do it then....MOP---ohh, he punched me, i idnt even do nothin!'

That is sucker ? . Yal usin this 'its the playoffs, dont hurt your team' bullshyt like THATS what stopped him from reacting Lol No, he just didnt think he'd get touched. foh
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh please. Sucker ? . He was the instigatOR. Trent came to check him AFTER the game. Sherman very well coulda jus been like 'just ? wit you big man, all in the game, etc...' Nah, what he say: 'you aint gon do ? ...do it then....MOP---ohh, he punched me, i idnt even do nothin!'

That is sucker ? . Yal usin this 'its the playoffs, dont hurt your team' bullshyt like THATS what stopped him from reacting Lol No, he just didnt think he'd get touched. foh

Carmelo got suspended for meeting up at KGs bus... no physical confrontation at all.

? can still get suspended after games.

If Sherman would fought that ? right there he woulda been dumber than you are
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Naw. Sherman was saying good game to everybody. Trent came thru and said some ? , and Sherman said Huh? Then Sherman got close enough for the mic to pick up what Trent said.
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »

Carmelo got suspended for meeting up at KGs bus... no physical confrontation at all.

? can still get suspended after games.

If Sherman would fought that ? right there he woulda been dumber than you are

Ngga...what part of this do yall not understand:

The reason he didnt do ? was NOT to protect his team!! Lol He got punked. He did not expect 6'6 300+ Trent Williams to fix his face. wtf u think Sherman would do?!?!?

Im not sayin he should have retaliated, im sayin talk ? within the confines of the game (like the rest of the league manages to do) and don't put yourself in a positon for another man to put hands on you. Repeat: another man putting hands on you. Bunch of 'i'll be that ngga to steal on' ass nggas, i tell ya...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll are stupid if you think these guys think this through as calmly when they are going down as you do sitting behind your computer. That dude had no intentions of getting into a fight and it had nothing to do with the fact he wasn't trying to get suspended. Cause dudes that's really down to brawl don't think after getting punched in the face, they just react. That dude just didn't want that fight. Nothing is wrong with that so quit making these ? excuses to explain it.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Ya'll are stupid if you think these guys think this through as calmly when they are going down as you do sitting behind your computer. That dude had no intentions of getting into a fight and it had nothing to do with the fact he wasn't trying to get suspended. Cause dudes that's really down to brawl don't think after getting punched in the face, they just react. That dude just didn't want that fight. Nothing is wrong with that so quit making these ? excuses to explain it.

nahh ? u stupid

these aint broke ass hood ? with nothing to lose

Sherman went to Stanford, he's not a dumb ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol what "real ? " act tough with they helmet on....and how many real BCS title games chokelahoma been in recently the lil 12 is a ? joke lmao
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a mixture of both things.

Both, 1) "i dont wanna fight cuz this ? big as hell"

AND

2) "i dont wanna fight cuz ill get suspended"

The immediate reaction is probably #1 and then #2 reinforces the decision, hence the hands up "i didn't do anything wrong" gesture
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Gets mushed*
    Calmly laughs and says "I didn't even do nothing"

*Enough people gets in between to seperate em*
    Gets rowdy and says "Come see bout us"

• R.D.
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    *eliminates my team*