CB LOST IN REAL LIFE SMH

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
oka i approached this girl today trying to get her number and ? everything was going good. i asked could i sit here she said ya so im like how u doing whats ya name. she tells me we start a lil convo so im like can i get to know ya better take ya out and she responds

"? u was gettin to know but i guess u cant see that and i can already tell how u is from how u talk. u think u just gonna take me out get me home fck me and leave ? with that ? . all ? is are dogs just like my last ? and the one before that.

now im just in shock really in my head im like "O_o wtf i do to u girl clearly somebody done hurt ya feelings....and how she knew what i wanted to do"

this brings me to the question fellas/ladies have yall ever talked to or dated some sensitive ass person who still got there feelings in the hospital form there last relationship&u had to deal with some ? u didnt even do and how did u deal with it?.........u can tell ya story or just do yes&no along with how u dealt with it doesnt matter to me

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i dont know who gets the L in that scenario b..

You for trying to take the ? out at first convo or her gettin homotional over you jumping the gun.."can I take you out" should be retired and never used again..she treated you like an ordinary ? cuz you have ordinary game..but yeah..that ? was too sensitive b
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who taught u how to spell ??
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? saw through you.

You're the sensitive one here.nh
    lechic wrote: »
    Next time don't treat a hoe like a lady.

These right here.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

that's not nice.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Trill, u wanted my attention, I been seein u type my name for weeks now and I ignored it, u even made a thread about me (thanks).

Well now I have time to give u some attention, so dont run off now ma, wdup, lets get ur situation straightened out, literally.
  • Copper
    Options

that's not nice.

im sorry that wasnt me
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    oka i approached this girl today trying to get her number and ? everything was going good. i asked could i sit here she said ya so im like how u doing whats ya name. she tells me we start a lil convo so im like can i get to know ya better take ya out and she responds

"? u was gettin to know but i guess u cant see that and i can already tell how u is from how u talk. u think u just gonna take me out get me home fck me and leave ? with that ? . all ? is are dogs just like my last ? and the one before that.

now im just in shock really in my head im like "O_o wtf i do to u girl clearly somebody done hurt ya feelings....and how she knew what i wanted to do"

this brings me to the question fellas/ladies have yall ever talked to or dated some sensitive ass person who still got there feelings in the hospital form there last relationship&u had to deal with some ? u didnt even do and how did u deal with it?.........u can tell ya story or just do yes&no along with how u dealt with it doesnt matter to me

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now hold up there cowboy/girl...
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Trill 5015 is a GUY

No im not i actually decided to stop trolling it got boring. i wanna be a serious poster so im back&this is the only account im gonna b using from now on. since its the only account i have with enough post to make threads but i am actually a girl.

Are you a ? ?

Cuz u clearly stated u were a female more than once, if u want I can pull up some more posts where u admit to being a chick.

So what are u, what is it...explain. Think about it tho cuz ur answer might just ruin ur career.

not really in one of my threads i said this is a old account alot of people use this account was made in 2003 i started posting in the start of 2012 do u honestly think i've been lurking that longthis account is used by me&10 other people some girls some guys "we are one&we are all" basically
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB is mad, he asks T/S for nudes thinking he was a girl.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's not nice.

im sorry that wasnt me

Hacking isnt cool :(
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i just addressed it i am just one poster of many who use this account what my fellow posters that use this account say in my leave is not my problem nor shall i give a fck
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Oh& @CB ? your life now that came straight from the guy who owns this account now if another one of my posters uses this account claiming to be a girl dont be alarmed for she is
  • Copper
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was not aware that threadstarter was a ? .

Props @CB for bringing this to light.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    I was not aware that threadstarter was a ? .

Props @CB for bringing this to light.

i did not know you where bound by ignorance?..............?
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And here we go...............
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh, I get it, u can say ? ? and just say someone else used ur account...cool.

FOH lol, that ? aint gonna slide ? , and neither is this:
    had sex in a bathroom restaurant with this cute guy.

it will slide like oil on a rock because i say so the simple fact that this account was made in 2003 is proof of my tale how else do u explain i dont know ? about the i.c before 2012? if i was here 9yrs doesnt that mean i would have to know just as much or more than u? hell i dont even know how to pull up ? from other threads and put them in another like your doing therefore my story rings true.

anything else u wanna know i mean check my account it was made 2003 but my threads only go as far back are late 2011 i think......your move
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, I get it, u can say ? ? and just say someone else used ur account...cool.

FOH lol, that ? aint gonna slide ? , and neither is this:
    had sex in a bathroom restaurant with this cute guy.

Wait...

30sy0sijpg.gif
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    I'll be back in a about a hour bout to go cook&eat leave anymore questions at the bottom of threa ill answer them all