Anyone saw marlons "A haunted house" yet?

Options
Built 4 cuban linx
Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I might be going tomorrow, is it worth the 10 dollars?

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Wtf I thought I posted this in lights camera action. can a mod move this please
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hey this thread is better than half of those weak threads in The Reason anyway so I vote that it stays

dunno_shrug.gif

....and to answer your question, no I haven't seen it...looks asscheeks.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf I thought I posted this in lights camera action. can a mod move this please

You can edit it bruh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N idk this ? looks awful
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might be going tomorrow, is it worth the 10 dollars?

Just download it dude. When in doubt, bandwidth it out.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Don't have a computer. I'm on here mobile. I just read on imdb that it was bad, so I'll skip
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't pay to see it, but I did LOL at that, "I kick you in yo ghost ? !" in the trailer.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard it was an actually really funny from my movie buff friend but still looks ehh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't have a computer. I'm on here mobile. I just read on imdb that it was bad, so I'll skip

yeah u can't go by imdb with movies like this

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

You can't trust that ? when it come to ? movies.

Don't be a menace got a 6.4.

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard it was an actually really funny from my movie buff friend but still looks ehh

Same. I heard it was funny. I still wouldn't see it though
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks funny imo, imma go see it this,week
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

yeah that's true, now that I think about it they be on there dissecting the hell outta movies
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    earned 18.1 milly opening weekend and occupied the #2 spot
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw i like marlon but the majority of his jokes consist of somebody just getting hit in the nuts
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    just saw it. it was hilarious
  • clairvoyance
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Too many mixed reviews, I need one more from someone who saw it... like SOA : yay or nay

Edit: Nevamind see it for myself
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're not too full of yourself to enjoy low-brow humor, it's a great movie that makes you laugh out loud from start to finish. I'm not mad I paid for it at all.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    naw i like marlon but the majority of his jokes consist of somebody just getting hit in the nuts
    yeah ? that cracka humor an farting and corny ? like that.. ? corny not to say i wont watch it online or something just to see whats up but not really a fan of that type of humor
  • clairvoyance
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I left within the first 45 min of the movie, I made it to "night 10" but couldnt get past that. I kept waiting for cedric the entertainer but got restless so I got up and left there were a few funny moments but not enough to keep me in my seat. Plus the dialogue when marlon and his girl were home alone came off and sounded scripted. Some of the racial humor also gave a awkward vibe in the theatre that kind of made ya cringe
    this house doesnt belong to them & mandigo wrestling?
    . For the most part I barely cracked a smile some parts were dead on funny but the majority of the scenes were corny stretched out too long
    marlon dry ? stuffed animal
    , and sometimes predictable but then again I didnt see it all the way through..

Funny moments
    maid caught on camera,marlon packing up and leaving, camera installation crew first appearance

Im not counting marlon out I just wasnt feeling this one.. Still has Scary movie 1 & 2 & dont be a menace on his resume...

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

Wait, so you think those movies deserve better than that??!!!!
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

Wait, so you think those movies deserve better than that??!!!!

Yes, yes they do.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw it today ? was better than I expected it's pretty funny.....marlon still got those crazy ass jokes
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I left within the first 45 min of the movie, I made it to "night 10" but couldnt get past that. I kept waiting for cedric the entertainer but got restless so I got up and left there were a few funny moments but not enough to keep me in my seat. Plus the dialogue when marlon and his girl were home alone came off and sounded scripted. Some of the racial humor also gave a awkward vibe in the theatre that kind of made ya cringe
    . For the most part I barely cracked a smile some parts were dead on funny but the majority of the scenes were corny stretched out too long

Funny moments
    maid caught on camera,marlon packing up and leaving, camera installation crew first appearance

Im not counting marlon out I just wasnt feeling this one.. Still has Scary movie 1 & 2 & dont be a menace on his resume...

and mo money bruh
  • clairvoyance
    Options

Funny moments

and mo money bruh

cant believe I forgot that one mo money is a straight classic,gotta add that to the list as well.. thanks for reminding me